The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2013, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
angelkisses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any Nudist / Naturist In Singapore?

I am so disappointed after doing the search a few weeks back, and the results is just not as fruitful as expected.

Just like one of the sammies here, I was looking for nude resorts (see thread HERE) to plan for a vacation with my guy. Bali Au Natural seems to be the only one that suits what we wanted and needed in that vacation. But because of that search, I decided to search for Nudist/Naturist in Singapore. Then I chanced upon the thread I mentioned above, and thought, "Why not ask here!"

So.. here I am, looking for like-minded people and taking a step forward to see if gatherings could be made possible. BUT! If you are just some guy who thinks that "This one sure can lead to orgy or gangbang one!", then you are not being a nudist / naturist. I am sure other thread would suit you better. Nudist / Naturist (like a curious me), is just someone who really enjoys going clothes-less, while enjoying the daily things we do.

Would be very blessed if we make new friends here, and probably plan a villa stay in Bali soon, if we are really comfortable with that. ^^
Old 27-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of
Re: Any Nudist / Naturist In Singapore?

Being a Nudist/Naturist in other country (where >50% are such) shouldn't be a problem but being such minded in a country whereby even neighbours shut doors towards each others and women shouting molest in crowded public transport with the slightest contact, I hereby, clap loud loud for you.

I used to think this way:

If u dont mind people taking photos of u in public, I hereby, clap with my legs for u.

If u dont mind curious strangers chatting up with u in public (those non nuisance type), I hereby, bow toward u.

Frankly speaking I wld even 'protect' such species in public if I happened to be around.

BUT THEN I WOKE UP:

Imagine old folks in their 60-90's (who dont exercise at all) does this,

THAT would jolly fucking well ruin my bloody day entirely

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 27-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aksj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any Nudist / Naturist In Singapore?

Nothing really brave about going nude. One time I was walking a park. and suddenly chanced upon the nudist section. People were just lying on the grass sleeping, chatting or reading books. There was an open shower too. I was just thinking of moving on so people would not think I was staring.

And yes, go to a nude park and you will see people of all ages.

Tip for TS, if you go to a nude park where nudism is not part of the local culture, there is a slightly higher chance of having your picture taken because of all the despos around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1