The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
forthisstiff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi any reviews for her?

http://sglonelyguys.com/jie-er-massage/

Seems like a great price.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8195 View Post
Now you got it how to up points right ?

So wait you got 40 points and get your power than you go up others , if not they cant get any points from you
Now i kena zap for supporting honest fr. Funny leh. So some one really wan to prevent honest fr??
Old 04-11-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lollala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can send me the ctc at area G ?
Old 04-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

It started out as an attempt with no expectations. I've tried to get with her in the past but there wasn't any reply at all. It's nothing to get mad about, there's always others available after all. But this time there was almost an immediate reply! So I set my date with Momo yesterday.

An hour before the arranged time I sms her to inform I'm on my way (as I do each time I arrange such rendezvous). 5min before the time and at the agreed place I send an sms for the next instruction, no reply came so I opt to call her. Wow just from her voice alone causes me to raise my brows, she sounds so seductive!

My curiousity aroused, I want to know what she looks like so I paid extra attention when she open the door. Here is what I remember, a flash of her big doe-like eyes as she peeps out from behind the door, wavy smooth flowing long hair as she walks towards the room, a statuesque figure wearing a semi see-thru robe with a g-string. Throughout the perfunctory greeting I was enjoying the melody that is her voice, enjoying the soft caress of that tone. I haven't even seen clearly what she looks like yet!

Removing my clothes, entering the room, she has already darken the lights and got me to wash up first, From the silhouette I can see her tilted nose, pointed chin and lips, her hair cascading on her shoulders and covering her ears, framing along the sides of her face. She was wearing something translucent, it's not a bra nor a teddy exactly, very interesting. We continue to chat, sharing the perfunctory speech that only people who have met for the first time can do. As I was washing up I kept thinking it's quite amazing that I have no clear idea what she looks like yet but it's sure that she is gorgeous.

After washing up when I went out she was sitting on the bed, head lowered, her hair concealing her features as she manages her phone, replying messages or chatting I did not find out. At this point I had decided to just let things be, I will get to see her clearly later anyways so why not enjoy the tease and let the soft caress of her voice to arouse me more? As I laid down I even told her so.

She isn't train in massage but put in enough effort to ease my shoulders and lower back that need the most attention.(not really for massage lovers!) Throughout the chat we were laughing, joking as I enjoy her hands roaming my body. When sensual starts and I feel her soft ample assets press on my body I can only sigh with pleasure.

When I finally turn over this gorgeous nymph of a woman greeted my eyes. Her big doe-like eyes, that tilted straight nose, her luscious lips, her hair that frames her face, that alluring neck and delicate collarbone, her seemingly frail looking shoulders that lends her a touch of grace. Wow! No wonder the hoohaa... She's gorgeous!

She leans forward wanting to continue but I stop her, wanting to enjoy her visual more, she blush, we laugh. Then she continues, kissing my front, her eyes looking at me constantly, I was transfixed, looking back at this gorgeous creature licking and kissing my front. Her hands were not idle, naughtily roaming my bits, teasing. So I reciprocated, my hands roaming hers as well, enjoying the touch of her full breasts, that firm butt, caressing her shapely legs. Her slight moans added to my pleasure as her nipples harden under my touch and I can feel them poking against me.

She capped me as she started her BJ, her gaze never leaving my sights, her hands roaming my bits and caressing my tool. Such a sight seeing this girl taking in my tool again and again. She put in a lot of effort but I am not one to easily give in during BBBJ, not to mention BJ. I got her to lay besides me to HJ to finish instead.

The feel and sight of seeing her lay besides you is unforgettable. Her legs entwine around my leg so I can feel her bush, her full breasts rubs against my body as she lays upon me kissing and fondling till the job's done.

As she checks her phone afterwards she was surprise that an sms came from me 20 minutes after our session started informing that I've arrived.

Will I RTM? Of course if the timing's available. I thoroughly enjoy her company. Her phone keeps buzzing with either sms and calls during our session. I told her to answer them and she did, for some. One bro even called twice to confirm something. She mention she was aeroplane twice that day during our chat but she knows it's part of the work.

As always, my experience may differ from yours.
Thanks for reading.

Jax_ report out.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bros has intel on this amber?

https://www.perfectmassage.club/amber
Old 04-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong2646 View Post
http://sglocalmassage.org/yuki/

Had a great session with Yuki few days back. Topped up for a great FJ with her. She is a damn wild sex pussy cat.

Real enjoyment.
how much do you top up and get for FJ ?
Old 04-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

robzom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My brief FR on Feel :-

Location - very close to MRT, easy to find

Looks - she is a petite and pretty lady, very easy on the eyes

Body - slim, not for boob lovers, but suits me just fine

massage - hardworker, puts in the effort, and if she's comfortable with you she'll perform the massage naked

gfe - this is really where she shines, 10/10, like a passionate girlfriend landing little kisses everywhere and squirming against you and holding tight while you caress her

as far as MLs go, she's a keeper and worth "investing" through return visits
Old 04-11-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

robzom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
No. It's another girl in the same Spa as Sasa. Don't think she advertises here or online.
any more FR on this ML LiLi who is in the same spa as Sasa?
Old 05-11-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Probably dropping Momo from my list. Getting more and more hang to sell, so to say. Message to make appointment, whole day no reply and take her own sweet time. Thank you to that and I find other gems worth visiting.

Getting bad to worse since she feels she has a good customer base liao. So don't think she is changing for the better. Anyway, my own opinion only. I still appreciate a ML with good attitude.

Previous post of ML coming in and getting way off in service or attitude as time goes by. I kind of agree to that. So gonna drop Ang Pais that are not worth my time.

Cheers and happy hunting. Probably get zapped by MoMo fans. But remember I am a long time regular of hers, when she started off long ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchew View Post
Already confirmed my appointment ytd and she said she will write down the appointment. Today when i reached her area and called her, she MIA. I am her regular too. I think i will drop her from my list too. I think MoMo is the first ML to aeroplane me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well, think she has enough customers to pick and choose. Sometimes this happens. Probably her super regulars that pamper her well get treated still ok.

Gave up and moved on already.
This is what you get when these MLs goes unpunished.
And she got an entire bunch of white knights at her beck and call.
Song boh?
Old 05-11-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to make a little contribution here. Please accept my first and newbie FR below.

Tried XiaoYu from perfectmassage
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=670562
See her picture liao then feel like is totally my type, therefore decided to try out and take the risk.And yes. I guess it's worth it.

Location: 7/10 (is a spa. the shower room is chocked. hope they fix it)
Looks: 9/10 (yes! she's totally my type. probably the popular one during school time. )
Body: 8/10 (slim and syt )
Boobs: 3/10 (sry bro. not for boob lover )
Massage: 6/10 (so so. not for hard massage lover i think. but i never asked massage harder also)
RTM: Yes! For bro who love pretty and smooth-skin SYT. Not for boob/massage lover though.

Please take care of this little gem bro
Old 05-11-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
baby789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguys.com/yao-yao-massage/
Saw Yao Yao's new pic, dame seductive
Old 05-11-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=669735

Any bro had more info about her,she will not entertain my sms
Old 05-11-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

http://sglonelyguys.com/lucy-massage/

Anyone managed to get hold of her?
SMS her many times, but no response.
Old 05-11-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
http://sglonelyguys.com/lucy-massage/

Anyone managed to get hold of her?
SMS her many times, but no response.
I had no problem getting reply and booking Lucy. She also has another ad at "wolfs" (#15 Lu Lu). While she was working she hardly used the phone.

She does not stay alone but each girl has her own bathroom so privacy is there. Place is new and clean.

Upon seeing her, I know I had made a good choice. She is pretty, just like the photos. Helped to remove my shirt and pants, then asked me to help to undress her into baby suit. We had some contact while standing naked with my little bro getting hard, before proceeding to the shower. We washed each other with a few little actions in there. Another "hard" time there.

On the bed, she went straight to "attack" me - licking, touching, and various ways to keep me sexcited. Next my turn to return favor. A few rounds of changing positions, 69, bbbj, kept us busy. End result was she sucked dry my cum with her legs became weak

Lucy was high in GFE and playability, but she is very firm on no-FJ which I respect that. She is not for boob lover although that did not affect my enjoyment at all. At $100 I had a good time with her which certainly deserve a RTM.
Old 05-11-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
TerrificQQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsugar View Post
Finally decided to try Feel tonite since many MR.
Looks 9/10 - yes after getting review from other bro that she looks old, it did look to me like that when she open the door. But her looks grow on you and its not that old. Just that she probably look tired. Not a syt, but not milf either. Maybe next door neighbour pretty wife. After she took off my shirt, I return the favour and strip her naked.

Massage- 7/10. Not piano. Use good strength

JG - the reason why I decided on her. And she is really good.

HJ - 8/10. 1 before and 1 at the end. Love it.

Boobs - not for boobs lover though.

Will definitely rtn. Worth it.
She's actually 38 (I'm serious) though admittedly - and thankfully - it doesn't show. Dim the light and she passes for mid 20s
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1