The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 20
amir4812 is one of the Best!amir4812 is one of the Best!amir4812 is one of the Best!amir4812 is one of the Best!
Balik kampung

“Can you go Auntie Z house this weekend? I need to pass her some stuff I bought from China.” My mum asks me.

“Uh, Ok. I think I’ll be going over this Saturday lah, since it’s been quite some time I went over to Auntie Z house. I think I’ll be spending the night there as I want to go fishing the following day. U coming along?” I asked.

“Sorry but I can’t, I have a wedding reception to go to this Sunday.

“Ok.” I said.

My mind then flew off to Mersing where Auntie Z’s house is located. It’s been well over 5 years since I’ve been there. Could still remember the sea breeze blowing to my face when I would sit on my aunt’s veranda each time I have my meal. Even a simple meal taste superb when you have it near the sea. They live a normal but happy life. My Uncle M is a fisherman, who would some time spend a couple of days out in the sea catching fish for a living while my aunt is a traditional masseur who does house visit to massage after birth and pregnant lady. She’s quite well known I must say as she is frequently called upon to massage sometimes all the way up to Pahang. They have 3 kids, at that time the oldest is a 21 yr old, Haxxxx guy who is in the Malaysian Army posted in Perak, the middle one is a 17 yrs old girl, Hixxxx unemployed at that time helping out her mum to look after the house when she is away and a 14yrs old tomboy, Huxxxxx who always tag along her bro and me each time I am there.

Each time I go there, Ha will always bring me to the sea side for fishing or go for a walk at the town side. Nothing much lah actually there, it’s a much laid back town. Everything looks kindda of slow there; everyone seems to know each other unlike here in Singapore. Stuff sold there are damn cheap, there’s about 3 billiard centre, no cinema and no bowling alley. But seafood restaurant a plenty and they serve damn fresh sea food.

At first we would take a bus from JB to visit my aunt, then when I started cycling I cycled all the way the to Mersing, giving my Aunty family a big shock and a long nagging from her. Hu, the tomboy would then use my bicycle to cycle around the village showing off the bicycle to her friends. After that, when I got my first motorbike. I rode all the way there. The tomboy would pester me to bring her riding round the village and meet with her friends. Each time I dropped by the village coffee shop to have a cup of cold drink with the tomboy, her friends would come over to admire my bike. They hardly see a scrambler there, if any also will be those run down ones. Mine at that time is the latest scrambler on the market, Gas Gas 200. I became a popular guy at that time among the girls, who would ask me to take them for a ride.

Saturday came, my mother passed me a few bundle of silk cloth and a couple of souvenir she bought from China for me to pass to my Aunt. It was early when I set off to Mersing as I don’t like getting stuck in a jam. I reached my auntie house after a 2 hour drive honking as I reached my auntie’s driveway. I can saw my auntie sticking her head out of the window, scratching her head as she saw my car. She must be wondering who it was as I have never driven my car to her house before. As soon as I stepped out of the car, she smiled at me at walked to her veranda.

“Axxx, why lah you never called auntie that you coming over. You also ah, it’s been a long time since you visit me. How’s your family?” Auntie Z asked.
Before I could answer, she called out to her daughter to come over to the veranda.

“Alah, every time I come your house, I would never call you Kan. My parents are OK. They send their regards.” I said as I explain to her why they could not make it.

“Eh Abg Axxx, just arrived? Where uncle and auntie.” I heard a voice asking.

I looked up and I thought I saw her 1st daughter as she looks more ladylike compared to the tomboy. She is wearing a t-shirt and a sarong with her long hair tied back. Can see that she’s having a C cup with a lovely curve at her hips. I was about to say,”Hixxxx.” When another girl walk behind her, who looks a bit older.

“Eh, that Huxxxxx lah. Don’t you recognised her?” My auntie said as she saw my puzzled looks.

My jaw dropped when she said that, all that tomboy traits has gone and here in front of me is a gorgeous babe with all the right curves at the right place. I can’t seem to remember her having any shape at all during our earlier meeting. She can just stand beside a plank and you can’t see any difference. Well Hi is not that bad looking either, hers boobs a pump up 2+ cups bigger and her face don’t look that much older than Hu.

“Alamak, I thought you were Hi lah, never thought a tomboy could evolve to become a princess.” I teased her as I walked to my bonnet to collect the gifts from my mum. Hi raced down the veranda upon hearing what I said and gave me a hard pinch on my arm. My auntie and Hu laughed as we walk up to her house. I was walking behind Hu with Hi beside me still pinching me as we walked up the stairs. My eyes was stealing a look on Hu’s butt, she got 1 round and solid but going sideways as she walked up those steps. On the last step I butt hit Hi’s butt causing her to trip but I managed to grab her before she fell down. She instinctively grab hold of me too causing her boobs to hit my chest, not that I am complaining. She let go off me once she got her balance and her cheecks are blushed after that incident.

To be continued , writer getting sleepy lah.
Old 14-02-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
martll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Balik kampung

heh nice start.
minahs... hot cousins... what more can we ask for.
Old 14-02-2009, 01:53 AM
Samster

amir4812 is one of the Best!amir4812 is one of the Best!amir4812 is one of the Best!amir4812 is one of the Best!

ParagraPart 2

Wow that felt good. I felt the ex tomboy’s breast against me for the first time. I acted cool and continued walking as if nothing has happened. I could hear her footsteps walking away from me. I turned around and saw her walking to her room with her head tilted downwards and her hand covering her face. My auntie walked straight to the kitchen as she invited me to sit on that old type of wooden chair. Hi accompanied me at the living room as we chat about all the happenings in our lives since we last met. She told me that they had started running a small business of their own supplying variety types of dried keropok which my uncle would send over to JB to be distributed to the shops around JB.
Auntie came a while later with a pot of tea and a plate of freshly fried keropok.

“Ah Axxx, try lah these keropok which we made our self.” My aunt said to me.

I grabbed a piece of the keropok, started biting eat and complimented that the keropok taste nice. In between eating we shared all those past memories of my stay here and I enquired from my auntie when did Boy turned to be a sweet little lady. Well I used to call Hi, boy, during her tomboy days as a tease. My aunt told me that ever since they started running the keropok business, Hu slowly changed to what we called here as ‘anak dara’. Later Hu came out of her room and join in our chat. We had one long chat as it’s been 5 yrs since we last met and Hi got teased by me nonstop during those chat. I also told my auntie that I will be staying here for the night .My aunt then told me to sleep in Hu’s room as she has taken over Ha’s room since he is hardly around as Ha has to stay in camp and would only come back once a year during his leave. I would normally sleep in Ha’s room each time I come over but since it has become Hu’s room I politely decline since it has become ‘anak dara’ room now earning myself another pinch from Hu.

My uncle came back a short while later; we had a sumptuous lunch by their standard continued talking again after lunch. Uncle excused her later that afternoon as he will be going out to the open sea to catch fish. Night came I opened my bag to take out a pair of fresh shirt a track pants as its not a good idea to sleep wearing shorts as those commando mosquito are always thirsty for blood when I noticed that its not in my bag. Damn, auntie saw me wearing the same I wore earlier today, explained to her that I forgot to bring my track pants. She insist that i wear uncle’s sarong as I would be more comfortable to sleep in with, actually I hate wearing sarong as I had bad experience each time with a sarong on. My sarong would always be covering my face leaning my other half exposed.

Next day Hu saw a flag raising ceremony for the first time happening on me in her house.....

Last edited by amir4812; 14-02-2009 at 01:57 AM. Reason: paragraph
Old 17-02-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
martll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ha am i the only one reading this story?
pls keep it going.
Old 17-02-2009, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

im wif u
Old 17-02-2009, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
littlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow, very refreshing story line, can't wait for the next chapter......
now where is my beer and snacks.....
Old 17-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 20
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

You re all not alone..... I am here too.

BB2
Old 17-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ganas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story... Keep going.
Old 17-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Joiniing in the party here... hope it's not some copy and paste story..
Old 18-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Joiniing in the party here... hope it's not some copy and paste story..
Well bro , its a cut and paste lah bro. Written on, edited, cut and paste from Microsoft word in my laptop lah. Easier that way than writting direct in the thread.
Old 18-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

Part 3

Since it was quite some time that I have slept at my aunt’s place, I decided not to tuck in early. I walk down to the beach which is just a stone’s throw away from my aunt’s house to just enjoy the sea breeze and the beautiful night sky. You can never see that amount of stars that bright in Singapore.
I just finished smoking my ciggie when I heard footsteps coming towards my way. I turned around and saw Hu coming towards me with a sweetest of smile that I have ever seen on a village ‘tomboy’.

“Sitting here all alone, thinking about your girlfriend ker?” she asked with a cheeky grin replacing her beautiful smile.

“Hah, I don’t have a gf lah boy, face like this no Sg girl would want me.” She pinched me when I called her boy again. That was a lie lah of course. Nothing happened that night as we only talk about our past and present happening in life. At about 1am I told her to go and sleep as I can see that she is getting sleepy. She stood up and told me to sleep in her room as my auntie is going to be very sad if a relative from far is spending a night at her living room. Not with her lah guys, not yet anyway, as she has already shifted her favourite pillow to Hi’s room.

Not wanting to make my auntie sad, I just nodded my head to her and continued sitting by the beach till about 2.30am. I walked to Hu’s room and switched on the light. Damn, I will be sleeping on a pink bed sheet for tonight. Hu’s room is a total difference from Ha’s days. Ha’s a messy type of guy, you can see his clothes, guitar and helmet all over the place. Whilst Hu is the opposite. There is a white curtain over the window, the bed frame and the cupboard are still the same one as Ha is using. Only difference is there are no more posters on the cupboard and there is now a vanity table in the room. I changed to the sarong that is on the table, switched off the lights and I got myself switched off in quick time.

I don’t really know what time it was, but I was awaken a while by a sound of a giggle. I opened my eyes a little and I saw Hu giggling at me, she ran out of the room when she saw my eyes opened. Ah let her giggle I thought as I fell asleep again as it’s still not that bright outside. Not sure how long later I heard another giggle, I just kept my eyes closed as I still wanted to get some more sleep. But her giggling is making me unable to go back to my dream, that was when I felt a slight caress on my penis. I was shocked by that that I opened my eyes and saw Hu running out of the room. I sat up, wanted to hold on to my sarong to tighten it as I stand when I noticed that the sarong is no longer covering me instead it lay crumpled on the lower part of the bed.

Arghhh, damn. Hu must have seen my flag rising. My usual hard on early in the morning.....
Old 20-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting story, bro, do carry on please. Thanks
Old 20-02-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 22
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

champ here for more
Old 20-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ganas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one....
Old 20-02-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
Shark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmjordan2 View Post
champ here for more
Broamir4812... malaysia girls more daring these days, you know??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1