The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2007, 10:09 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

After circumcision you wiil experience that you can hold on much longer than your pre-circumcision days. The feeling is fantastic
Old 09-09-2007, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiaster_81 View Post
bro barons n dek75,

Welcome to the club...
Well something to share is that i never regret to circumcise my didi as it actually got bigger in circumference and so far all the gals I tried said too big to fit in their love tunnel liao...

Now i cheong like no 2ml liao and has been undergoing alot of ranger courses and now thought of going interview to join SOF. lolx...

Maybe u guys will feel the pricking/thrilling sensation around the head glend for the start now but believe me, you will get all the fascinating pleasures soon after the recovery and with some hard pumping follow-up actions.....

Tio bo Bro bberry ?
TIO!!!!!

bro kiaster, too busy chionging, no time to surf sammyboy huh??

oh ya, my circumference also got bigger... song ah
Old 11-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
unknown_forces deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually I'm over 30 of age. Wondering will I be too old for circumcision?
Old 12-09-2007, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown_forces View Post
u need a bobbitcision
Old 12-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Lao LEE is Cool - loads of Potential

The overall views seemed mixed for circumcision. No valid evidence to date, however, supports the notion that being circumcised affects sexual sensation or satisfaction.

However those who are looking to get circumcised runs a very tiny risk of getting a partial of full penectomy after a botched procedure. I would get a circumcision only if it poses to be a major health risk/problem or if I want to marry a girl with her religion advocating circumcision for her male partner, rather than to increase sexual functionality.
Old 14-09-2007, 01:37 AM
Samster

bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown_forces View Post
i just did mine a few months back, and im 39
Old 12-10-2007, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 20
fatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry just a few questions here.

How much it cost for the procedure?

How long it takes to recover?

How many days MC? kekeke

What reason you give your employer for this since its a voluntary thingy? (Actually quite paiseh to announce it in the office tat you are going to 'cut' your dicky, ya?)

Anyone remove the fredulum (the sensitive part under the dickhead)? If removed will it take away the shiokness?

2828 LuCkY NuMbeR Huat ah

Thanks to all the bros who support me.

My latest fetish: Whatever...whenever...

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 13-10-2007, 11:11 PM
Samster

fatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all bros, share something I've found on the web about cutting or not

Here it go:

Do you mean modern circumcision (here in the Western world) or ancient ritual/religious circumcision? If the latter, it was both Jews and Muslims in the Middle East and Africa (where most reside). It's hard to say who started doing it first, though.Circumcision is a traditionally Jewish and Muslim procedure, although it was introduced and encouraged to the Western, developed world as a way to stop masturbation, especially with the help of Dr. Kellogg. (see link 1) However, although scientific studies have discovered that circumcision harms masturbation by up to over 60% (2), needless to say, it doesn’t completely stop masturbation. Many circumcised guys find it more convenient to use a commercial lubricant as a result (3) since the typically moist foreskin that is like the eyelids is not present to rub the glans with (4).

Most developed nations quickly rejected circumcision after noticing its ineffectiveness against masturbation, and as a result the United States remains the last developed nation doing it to a significant percentage of newborns. (5) This was done as a result of the for-profit American health care system promoting myths about benefits of circumcision (6), such preventing penile cancer (6a, 6b), preventing HIV (6c, 6d) despite the USA being the developed nation with the highest HIV rates and circumcision rates (6e, 5), and preventing STDs (6d, 6f). As a result, circumcision is now brings in hundreds of millions of dollars to doctors and the American health system. (7)

However, circumcision has been becoming less popular as years have passed by. In the 1960s over 90% of guys were circumcised in the USA, now circumcision rates are as low as 14% in some states. (8) More and more parents are discovering that circumcision carries more risks than benefits, and realize that by leaving their sons uncircumcised, they have the choice of choosing what they’d like, since the surgery is irreversible.

Circumcision risks include the loss of sexual pleasure according to multiple studies (2, 9, 10, 11). Those studies take into effect many sensation points, including the foreskin, and they involve many participants. There have been other studies that claim no difference, but they don’t even take into effect the nerve endings on the foreskin, which as seen in one study, are some of the most sensitive points on the penis (10). One study even found an increase in erectile dysfunction rates after circumcision (10a). In another study, it was found that females ended up reaching orgasm with and preferring uncircumcised males in 9 out of 10 cases (10b). In addition, circumcision is extremely painful on newborns (12, 13, 14), and you risk many bad conditions, such as a buried penis when too much foreskin is removed and limits the size of the penis (15), or adhesions or skin bridges that develop from the head to the shaft when the skin heals after the surgery (16), meatal stenosis [occurs in up to 10% of circumcised males!] when the opening of the penis becomes irritated from too much exposure and rubbing and begins to close up (17), and meatal ulcers (18). All those risks are, of course, not including the possibility of having too much skin removed, which can cause discomfort during erections due to lack of skin to allow the penis to expand, and could consequently cause a hairy penis by pulling pubic hair and skin to the shaft. Often a circumcision scar develops around the penis after circumcision. In addition, circumcision has negative effects on breastfeeding. (18)

To conclude, here is a link that describes the anatomy of the foreskin (19) and the development of the foreskin with infants, a link especially helpful for parents (19a). Ultimately, one survey found that although uncircumcised guys are a bit more satisfied percentage-wise, it’s within the margin of error. (20) The only difference is that those unsatisfied uncircumcised guys can simply get circumcised and end up satisfied either way. In addition, in one survey it was found that up to half of circumcised guys expressed concerns on wishing to have had the choice themselves. (21) That, along with the risks and negative effects that are being seen more with the help of the Internet, may be what is bringing down circumcision rates.

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 13-10-2007, 11:16 PM
Samster

Hi all bros, share something I've found on the web about cutting or not

Here it go:

Do you mean modern circumcision (here in the Western world) or ancient ritual/religious circumcision? If the latter, it was both Jews and Muslims in the Middle East and Africa (where most reside). It's hard to say who started doing it first, though.Circumcision is a traditionally Jewish and Muslim procedure, although it was introduced and encouraged to the Western, developed world as a way to stop masturbation, especially with the help of Dr. Kellogg. (see link 1) However, although scientific studies have discovered that circumcision harms masturbation by up to over 60% (2), needless to say, it doesn’t completely stop masturbation. Many circumcised guys find it more convenient to use a commercial lubricant as a result (3) since the typically moist foreskin that is like the eyelids is not present to rub the glans with (4).

Most developed nations quickly rejected circumcision after noticing its ineffectiveness against masturbation, and as a result the United States remains the last developed nation doing it to a significant percentage of newborns. (5) This was done as a result of the for-profit American health care system promoting myths about benefits of circumcision (6), such preventing penile cancer (6a, 6b), preventing HIV (6c, 6d) despite the USA being the developed nation with the highest HIV rates and circumcision rates (6e, 5), and preventing STDs (6d, 6f). As a result, circumcision is now brings in hundreds of millions of dollars to doctors and the American health system. (7)

However, circumcision has been becoming less popular as years have passed by. In the 1960s over 90% of guys were circumcised in the USA, now circumcision rates are as low as 14% in some states. (8) More and more parents are discovering that circumcision carries more risks than benefits, and realize that by leaving their sons uncircumcised, they have the choice of choosing what they’d like, since the surgery is irreversible.

Circumcision risks include the loss of sexual pleasure according to multiple studies (2, 9, 10, 11). Those studies take into effect many sensation points, including the foreskin, and they involve many participants. There have been other studies that claim no difference, but they don’t even take into effect the nerve endings on the foreskin, which as seen in one study, are some of the most sensitive points on the penis (10). One study even found an increase in erectile dysfunction rates after circumcision (10a). In another study, it was found that females ended up reaching orgasm with and preferring uncircumcised males in 9 out of 10 cases (10b). In addition, circumcision is extremely painful on newborns (12, 13, 14), and you risk many bad conditions, such as a buried penis when too much foreskin is removed and limits the size of the penis (15), or adhesions or skin bridges that develop from the head to the shaft when the skin heals after the surgery (16), meatal stenosis [occurs in up to 10% of circumcised males!] when the opening of the penis becomes irritated from too much exposure and rubbing and begins to close up (17), and meatal ulcers (18). All those risks are, of course, not including the possibility of having too much skin removed, which can cause discomfort during erections due to lack of skin to allow the penis to expand, and could consequently cause a hairy penis by pulling pubic hair and skin to the shaft. Often a circumcision scar develops around the penis after circumcision. In addition, circumcision has negative effects on breastfeeding. (18)

To conclude, here is a link that describes the anatomy of the foreskin (19) and the development of the foreskin with infants, a link especially helpful for parents (19a). Ultimately, one survey found that although uncircumcised guys are a bit more satisfied percentage-wise, it’s within the margin of error. (20) The only difference is that those unsatisfied uncircumcised guys can simply get circumcised and end up satisfied either way. In addition, in one survey it was found that up to half of circumcised guys expressed concerns on wishing to have had the choice themselves. (21) That, along with the risks and negative effects that are being seen more with the help of the Internet, may be what is bringing down circumcision rates.

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 17-10-2007, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 21
newbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty_leo View Post

How many days MC? kekeke

What reason you give your employer for this since its a voluntary thingy? (Actually quite paiseh to announce it in the office tat you are going to 'cut' your dicky, ya?)

Anyone remove the fredulum (the sensitive part under the dickhead)? If removed will it take away the shiokness?

I had circumcision about 3 yrs ago and the frenulum was removed. I certainly lasted much longer during sex and even shiok during BJ. I think mine is considered tight circumcision, and my gal commented it certainly looks very nice.
Old 19-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty_leo View Post

How many days MC? kekeke

Any kind bro(s) have any tips on the above Q?

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 19-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1982 View Post
I had circumcision about 3 yrs ago and the frenulum was removed. I certainly lasted much longer during sex and even shiok during BJ. I think mine is considered tight circumcision, and my gal commented it certainly looks very nice.

Tats wat got me. By removing frenulum won't it 'removed' the shiokness too? Cos its very shiok when the gal lick tat part, right?

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 20-10-2007, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:

No for me at all, in fact I got even more shiokness....
For me, totally no regret !
bro kiaster...u very busy bonking after yr circumcision huh...never come in and make posting? hahaa...

i agree with you, more shiok now..100% NO REGRET TOO!!! In fact, before this post, i just bonked a korean girl, 25 yrs old....damn bloody shiok (I am in korea now la )
Old 21-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow go until Korea for SOF training sia... Btw, how's the girl responds ? Damage high ant ?

Actually I was very busy with work lately so no FR..
Managed to go for a short break.

I just got back from Hatyai this week oso, was doing some real hot pumping actions on the Thai gals (from Changmai)

But sadly no more direct flight to Hatyai liao, goto find alternative routes now.. Thinking to go back in Dec...lol..
the girl is a professional hor..very expensive..so better respond like one, even if she don't feel shiok...hahhaa..most important make me feel damn shiok
Old 24-10-2007, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
texas69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberry View Post
bro kiaster...u very busy bonking after yr circumcision huh...never come in and make posting? hahaa...

i agree with you, more shiok now..100% NO REGRET TOO!!! In fact, before this post, i just bonked a korean girl, 25 yrs old....damn bloody shiok (I am in korea now la
Really envy you bro can get to bonk a korean gal

I, myself still uncircumcised. Probably won't go for it cause frighten of the pain...yikes !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1