The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
If guy pass to farang lol
haha but some Asian brothers are into dudes as well! Even in Serangoon , they are holding hands in public!
Old 28-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
When you abt Pattaya turn on wechat search for freelance ... Double check if ladyboy if pass contact to jimfairy if lady pass to me ...
Gd idea.. bro allanooi...5555 make sure got nehneh n no kuku Jiao type OK. If not I reject
Old 28-12-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Gd idea.. bro allanooi...5555 make sure got nehneh n no kuku Jiao type OK. If not I reject
Post ops ladyboy he will keep liao lol I doubt he will share to you 55555
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 28-12-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When you abt Pattaya turn on wechat search for freelance ... Double check if ladyboy if pass contact to jimfairy if lady pass to me ...
I dun understand why will someone use wechat to look for a lay in Pattaya. There are thousands of gers willing to go to your hotel room if the price is right.

It is like u are staying in chicken farm and yet u purchase online by looking at the pics for a chicken.
Old 28-12-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Pass The Towel Please

Quote:
5555 make sure got nehneh n no kuku Jiao type OK. If not I reject
If haven't potong use towel cover and whack the backside lah!
5555!
Old 28-12-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I dun understand why will someone use wechat to look for a lay in Pattaya. There are thousands of gers willing to go to your hotel room if the price is right.

It is like u are staying in chicken farm and yet u purchase online by looking at the pics for a chicken.
Them looking for freelancer mah..I emphasize the word free...talk no use lah. Let them learn the hard way. We advise them of the dangers they retort we agents and smart ass.
Old 28-12-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Them looking for freelancer mah..I emphasize the word free...talk no use lah. Let them learn the hard way. We advise them of the dangers they retort we agents and smart ass.
So they go find wechat gals ma.. no need go thru stealth agents... 55555 scare kena chop by u all la..... Let them b... y must bother!!
Old 28-12-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Stealth Moderator

Quote:
So they go find wechat gals ma.. no need go thru stealth agents... 55555 scare kena chop by u all la..... Let them b... y must bother!!
555 don't talk too much later stealth moderator hantam you!
Old 28-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pass The Towel Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
If haven't potong use towel cover and whack the backside lah!
5555!
Encik Cheong, its starting to be not funny when u keep trolling, so its ends here thanks......

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 28-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Looking at the David Chaitow story where he got robbed literally, the risk is surely there when u go for FL. However ,as long u take safety precautions, things sure be fine LOL.....

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 28-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Pass The Towel Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Encik Cheong, its starting to be not funny when u keep trolling, so its ends here thanks......
Don't angry me na.
Old 28-12-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since bro xiaobudian want freelancers how to intro only way ask him turn on wechat search lol... I don't have collections of freelancers in pattaya to share 55555
Old 28-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Like I said xiaobudian want freelancers meh he did not say he want bar girls or agogo girls ... So I can't tell him. What he don't want later he thinks i agent promoter to some clubs
Old 28-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Stealth Moderator

Quote:
What he don't want later he thinks i agent promoter to some clubs
Later stealth moderator come out hantam you again.
Old 28-12-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Since bro xiaobudian want freelancers how to intro only way ask him turn on wechat search lol... I don't have collections of freelancers in pattaya to share 55555
Sure..Good Luck to him. Bro naemlo has already wrote what need to be wrote. I just a bum selling beer. Now just add Kopitiam service. I have many many freelancers from Hollywood..Kopitiam and hotel delivery service start at 4xxx bazookas. Not sure he want cos its not free.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1