The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Haha no need to specially come meet me la, I not VIP...and not like I buying nasi lemak or Old Chang Kee curry puff for you

Prob meeting another bro later, will drop by together when free. And yes the girl was Neui
Ehh..dont say like that leh..I not expect nothing from anybody. Bro etct88 is long time friend ...we know each other from more than 20 years ago.
Old 21-02-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya FR

Quote:
Decided to go Pattaya for 2D holiday. Only been here once, so this is still perspective from a newbie.

Agogo Bars
A must-see for newbies going Pattaya. Drinks are cheaper than BKK's Soi Cowboy or Nana, and there are so many options for agogo bars all in one location. Got special shows like girls in Jacuzzi, girl on girl, some S&M (Iron club) etc. Girls wise, Bacarra still beats the rest, but there are some gems in the smaller agogo bars. BF and ST/LT rates varies between bars, but generally the BF is 600B and ST/LT are 2K/4K.

Soi 6
Never been here before, and it was interesting to walk down the street. Mostly MILFs and tanned skin ladies, so may not suit everyone's taste. Kawaii bar had the better looking girls along the soi This is just my humble opinion. Maybe can find gems in other bars, but I didn't really go in and seat down. It was just based on glancing at the girls while walking past.

MP
If you've been to BKK MPs, it's not worth going to the MPs here. Honey 2 had the most number of girls when I visited, and the prices quotes was 2-3K. Not sure if this is tourist price or standard price. But the quality of girls really CMI, maybe 1-2 gems for the highest range. Even the fishtank girls costing less than 2K in BKK beats the girls in pattaya anytime.

Hollywood
Totally different from the dead Hollywood in BKK. This place was happening, even during a weekday. Was told that it gets packed on Fri and Sat. The best part is there are Free Lance girls paid by Hollywood to work there (as I've been told), and they are there to keep single guys company. Can also do ST for 3K. There were some quite pretty ones available for company. Normally they will hang around at the back near the entrance, either waiting to be called to go meet guys through the service staff or mamasan, or they will mingle with the crowd. Can be hard to differentiate the working girls with other girls who are there for fun (either themselves or with male company). Can always tip the service staff to ask them bring girls over for company. No wonder that this place is popular with the Asian group. Didn't see many angmohs there.

Best advise is to stay at either end; near walking street, or closer to Big C where Hollywood, MPs, Soi 6 are within walking distance. Can easily hop on to Song Kaew bus to travel around. Made the mistake of staying outside this area, cost like 200B to book a Song Kaew to send me back late at night. It was raining and didn't want to take the walk, hop on song kaew, take motosai...
Imo if i were to go hollywood, i dun think i will pay 3k bht for st. Paying 3k for st wif a agg gal frm baccara or iron club is ok but in disco fls i would pay half of tt amt lol.... However if u damn rich then go ahead lah by all means lol

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 21-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Imo if i were to go hollywood, i dun think i will pay 3k bht for st. Paying 3k for st wif a agg gal frm baccara or iron club is ok but in disco fls i would pay half of tt amt lol.... However if u damn rich then go ahead lah by all means lol
That's a weird logic.... Go Baccara you will still be paying 2K for ST (unless price has increased), 600B for BF, and 400B for ST room. This does not include LD drinks you buy for her (~150-180B?).

Quality of girls wise, some at Hollywood are as good or even better than Baccara girls..fair and SYT looking. But able to go ST with them I would think is not a given, still have to negotiate. But the girl I spoke to says they will go with Asian customers and most of the customers are Asians (mainly Jap, Korean) anyway.

Plus point is you don't have to bring them out straight away, or buy them LDs (I cannot confirm this but I didn't see any customer buying, they will just drink what you have). They will seat down and chat with you and keep you company, until you want to leave and bring them back. Plus you get to have them for company while enjoying the Hollywood show.

End of day, you still pay almost same amount for what you see..cos service is subjective. Both have equal chance of ending up with star fish...
Old 21-02-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i would pay half of tt amt lol.... However if u damn rich then go ahead lah by all means lol

Your taste is different from others ma. You like tanned skinned MiLF, so paying half is justifiable. Tio boh. If fair skinned SYT you offer that amount, most probably she ask you to fuck spider.
Old 22-02-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiisoi6 View Post
Ehh..dont say like that leh..I not expect nothing from anybody. Bro etct88 is long time friend ...we know each other from more than 20 years ago.
Was really a pleasure meeting you, atoll and etct88. To be able to put a face to a name is always nice.

Really appreciate the hospitality. Bro Kawaii make a point to come back to the bar to meet us after the waiter called him. Also took us around to the other bars. Can vouch for the 2 young 19yo stunners in kawaii... Think fair to say kawaii have the youngest girls in Soi 6.
Old 22-02-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
That's a weird logic.... Go Baccara you will still be paying 2K for ST (unless price has increased), 600B for BF, and 400B for ST room. This does not include LD drinks you buy for her (~150-180B?).

Quality of girls wise, some at Hollywood are as good or even better than Baccara girls..fair and SYT looking. But able to go ST with them I would think is not a given, still have to negotiate. But the girl I spoke to says they will go with Asian customers and most of the customers are Asians (mainly Jap, Korean) anyway.

Plus point is you don't have to bring them out straight away, or buy them LDs (I cannot confirm this but I didn't see any customer buying, they will just drink what you have). They will seat down and chat with you and keep you company, until you want to leave and bring them back. Plus you get to have them for company while enjoying the Hollywood show.

End of day, you still pay almost same amount for what you see..cos service is subjective. Both have equal chance of ending up with star fish...
your reasoning is flawed coz you are using Bacarra as a benchmark. Many other gogos and beer bars have nicer girls at lower prices.
Old 22-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
your reasoning is flawed coz you are using Bacarra as a benchmark. Many other gogos and beer bars have nicer girls at lower prices.
Yes its true there are other gogos and beer bars that may have nicer girls at lower prices. But definition of what is attractive to a person varies too.

I merely used Bacarra as the previous bro mentioned Bacarra as a benchmark for what he would pay for 3K.

Bro Kawaii, thanks for your hospitality! It was nice just to chill out at your bar and talk cock. And nice to meet you too bro etct88. I totally understand why kanna KC by that girl....hahaha. You have to thank Perry for stopping us from barfining her!!
Old 22-02-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes its true there are other gogos and beer bars that may have nicer girls at lower prices. But definition of what is attractive to a person varies too.

I merely used Bacarra as the previous bro mentioned Bacarra as a benchmark for what he would pay for 3K.

Bro Kawaii, thanks for your hospitality! It was nice just to chill out at your bar and talk cock. And nice to meet you too bro etct88. I totally understand why kanna KC by that girl....hahaha. You have to thank Perry for stopping us from barfining her!!
Haha..Perry never stopped you..she merely asking me what if bro etct88 find out...I said he not pay barfine yet for today so all game...5555. You wanted ST anyway so no one stopping you..but I can say the girls Perry recommended were in the higher bracket in terms of service..certainly not SYTs but can stand high on their own in any top gogo.
Old 22-02-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiisoi6 View Post
Haha..Perry never stopped you..she merely asking me what if bro etct88 find out...I said he not pay barfine yet for today so all game...5555. You wanted ST anyway so no one stopping you..but I can say the girls Perry recommended were in the higher bracket in terms of service..certainly not SYTs but can stand high on their own in any top gogo.
Lol...all I heard was Perry saying 'Cannot cannot, later your friend angry na'.

Anyway hope you have success recruiting more girls for your bar. If your girls get bought out by customers, just means that they have the gfe and looks to kc guys...and perhaps good service too??

Chok dee krub!
Old 22-02-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Anyway hope you have success recruiting more girls for your bar. If your girls get bought out by customers, just means that they have the gfe and looks to kc guys...and perhaps good service too??

Chok dee krub!
wah another bro joining our kawaii community, nice..... I hope Ugly Boss dont plae tt damn song on your bloody last night in pattaya !!!!!

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 22-02-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Your taste is different from others ma. You like tanned skinned MiLF, so paying half is justifiable. Tio boh. If fair skinned SYT you offer that amount, most probably she ask you to fuck spider.
Bro, glad u kow jai me maak maak ^55555... and i prolly tell syts to fuck spider LOL....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 22-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

Chok dee krub!
Perry is like my sister...btw her nickname is Evil Perry..
Everything has a price for Perry..she never ever say no to a quick baht..55555
Old 22-02-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

Just to add on, with our sinkiepore financial budget yestarday implementing a new measure stating tt liquor taxes will raise by 25 percent, i am boycotting the bullshit nightlife scene in sinkieland here for good prolly(wait actually i did that the moment i land into patts my second trip previously lol).

Kawaii and Ugly Boss, wait for me, i am sooooo going back to Patts , my second home and party until 7am almost everyday for a good month or even 2 mths.

Now time to slog like a dog and reap my Vita M, So Long Patts, i am sooo going to caress you like my precious like how i raba my lady when i am in Hollywood LOL!!!

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 22-02-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i prolly tell syts to fuck spider LOL....
You can tell her that, unless you look like Mario Maurer.

If not LAN LAN lor. Pretty and young, surely got price to pay ma. Which SYT wants to be fuck and been paid for an aunty price. Tio boh.
Old 22-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
You can tell her that, unless you look like Mario Maurer.

If not LAN LAN lor. Pretty and young, surely got price to pay ma. Which SYT wants to be fuck and been paid for an aunty price. Tio boh.
Hey..all girls call me sexy man..dont I get a discount?55555
You mean I am not ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1