The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Man (1606A)

Xiao Man...23-24yr old mm fm Sichuan...cute syt wif quite sharp features, slight high bridge nose, slight bao/peachy face, fresh glowing skin n lovely big eyes, kissable lips, looks young wif a touch of sexy slutty appeal n smells nice!...petite, small, 156-158cm ht...quite slim curvy bod, smooth skin...lovely big perky, quite firm yet soft natural 34C creamy boobs(she told me) wif 50 cent lightish brown pinkish areola/raisin droplet tits...juicy big ass, pussy abit bushy wif no smell...

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd...friendly mm, abit reserved but brings out her sexual ardour, passion n heat once she warms up!...shiok passionate senuous frenching!...

Full works pkge in shower except no bbbj...Full works pkge in bed...Shiok boobs, bod n pussy feel...soothing massage...great boobs fuck...solid lick style ar...bbbj damn bloody shiok full deepthroat!!...gd eyecontact...playing wif her lovely big boobs v nice...tonguefu vgd reaction/response, vgd moans, dripping wet + enjoys fingering as well!!..

FJ vgd natural response...pussy quite tight n really wet, gd moans, accommodative n has stamina...passionate sensuous frenching, hands all over each others bods...best enjoyed: carrying her as she is light, pse!; flip; doggie; n asian cowgal n cowgal...great juicy ass, fab boobs n quite tight wet pussy + she really works it, makes for solid shiok sex!!...

Overall I had an enjoyable time wif this Xiao Man...nice fun commando sex...has gem potential!...many tks to Unfit for the recommendation
PS...gather Xiao Man did not ROD afterall...but how long she stays on is anybody's guess...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 11-08-2013, 05:49 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

CoCo (L18 H05)

Origin: Hunan
Height: 1.65 to 1.67m
Experience in GL: About 3-4 months

Face: 7.25/10
(Pretty sultry, slutty, foxy, feminine SYT. Long colored hair. Big alluring eyes with heavy eye makeup & elaborated extended eye lashes. Medium high nose. Kissable lips. Flawless quite fair facial complexion. I like her big eyes & flawless facial complexion. Her smile is very sunshine. Very smiley girl. Her smile melted my heart hehe.)

Body: 7/10
(Neither very slim nor plump. Curvy body with slight tummy. Quite fair and her body complexion is good, smooth, silky and creamy. Her hand is spotted with tattoos. Nice figure to bonk.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(Natural B- cup boobs with light brown nipples. Had a great time sucking, licking, nibbling, playing with her boobs. Those nipples look delicious. Yummy.)

Bath: 7/10
(Body to Body soapy rub. Sensual HJ. Her body is very smooth. Felt shiok when her body rubbed against my body & dick.)

Cat bath: 7.2/10
(I laid on my front. Coco used her boobs to rabba my back. Then she sprayed mouth wash into her mouth & performed gentle sensual cat bath on my body. Her tongue is agile & moist. My body is thoroughly covered by her saliva. Very nice cat bath. After that she gave me a soothing body massage on my back. I fliped over & she performed cat bath on my front focusing on my nipples, balls areas. Her hands were giving me a mild HJ while she cat bathed me.)

AR: Nil

Frenching: 7.3/10
(Natural, passionate, spontaneous, gentle frenching with tongue action. Felt like frenching my shy gf hehe. Her lips are very nice to kiss.)

BBBJ: 7.1/10
(BBBJ suction was relatively strong. Deep throated. Many variations. Great CFM eye contact. Purely BBBJ no HJ involved.)

Pussy painting: 7.5/10
(Coco's pussy is so pinkish & delicious. Very sparse nicely trimmed pussy hair. Had an enjoyable time painting her pussy til my saliva practically lubricated her pussy for the FJ later soft moans from coco and her thighs clamped my face when I painted her.)

FJ: 7.4/10
(We adopted missionary & cow girl. Her pussy is tight. Great pussy control. In missionary we frenched deeply while I pumped her & played with her boobs. Her face was flushed & she moaned softly. We switched to cow girl. Her riding skill is not bad. As her pussy was tight I couldn't last long & cummed.)

GFE: 7.2/10
(Very gentle soft spoken feminine girl. She can easily kc & charm many bros. The way she speaks is so wen rou keep complimenting about my strengths bla bla bla.)

RTF: Yes
Old 11-08-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
Vincent8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Zhen Zhen from 1615

After reading a few good RFs of Le Le and Bai He, I went to house 1615 for the first time and was disappointed to find out Le Le was on code red and 2 bros were waiting for Bai He. OKT recommended a gal sitting on the sofa by the name Zhen Zhen so I took her.

Looks: a plain gal without makeup, 162cm tall, medium built, 6/10
Tits: 34B natural but saggy. 5/10
Shower: normal clean up but she poured a milky Dettol solution on my dick and on hands. It hurt. Luckily she washed it away quickly. 5/10
Foreplay: she boobs massaged and licked my body for 5 minutes, uneventful 6/10
BBBJ: she sucked and hand rubbed my didi with too much force to the extent of making me uncomfortable. Not a bit gentle! 4/10
AR: not provided 0/10
Frenching: kissing is not allowed 0/10
FJ: I did all the work on missionary and doggie, not responsive 5/10
GFE: very low, no chatty 2/10
Attitude: she rushed through the session with little service, perhaps we did not have the right chemistry 3/10
RTF: NO
Old 11-08-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Va Va Vroom - Heaven is really a place on earth with WL like her around ...

Va Va Vroom ... Heaven is really a Place on Earth with WL like her around ...

WL Name - UK aka Yuki
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.66m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1649 (OKT Ah Seng)
Misc info - No prior experience in the sex trade. She used to be a Beauty Therapist back in China. Debuted about 3-4 months ago.

Looks - 7.6/10

She possesses big double eyelids eyes, well-developed girlish lips and medium height nose bridge. She has alittle high cheek bones, almost flawless facial complexion and long straight & black hair ... By GL150 cat standard, she is considered pretty ... She has similar demeanour & personality like Na Na @ 1803 ... Notty, carefree, vivacious, chatty, girlish, friendly and seductive ... In a nutshell, she is very sex-appealing and desirable to me ...

Bod - 8.0/10

OMG! She has fantastic looking bod! One of the better ones ... These days WL with such model-like bod is hard to come by in GL ... She is slim and yet has all the lethal cruves in the right part of her anatomy ... She has fair and super smooth body complexion ... No tattoo or blemish in sight ... A sigh of a youthful bod. She has the bod I desire most ... Perky rear and well shaped pair of legs that most women would die for ... Am sure she would be a head turner if she dresses to kill ... And I can visualize that she would look damn good in a skimpy bikini with such Playboy Mag centrefold model-like bod. She turned me on another notch with her matching stylish bra and panty set. I appreciate women with fine taste in fashion.

Tits - 8.5/10

She has awesome looking C cupper frontal assets with pale pinkiest brown nipples ... They are gravity defying and yet tender to my touch. Again, these are a sign of youth ... Obviously I spent hell lotsa time moulding, kneading, caressing, sucking and licking this pair of priceless frontal assets.

Pre-shower Routine - 8.8/10

Fanbulous treatment rendered by her! I guess she is born a socialite & possesses the art of flirting ... She seemed to know what I desire ... We petted gradually from medium to very intense fore-play ... We were very into stimulating each other and engaged in hot passionate frenching without prompting from me at all ... We tore each other clothes off as we licked and csressed each other anatomies and alternately in locked in embracement to french engagingly and passionately ... Woaf!

Shower Action - 8.0/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage and followed by a sensous deep throated BBBJ ... We frenched deeply and passionately before we proceeded to towel-dry each other ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

She at first glided her tits, pussy and her upper torso along my back ... I can feel the warmness and shiok feeling of her pussy caressing my butts and tailbone which is one of my sensitive zones ... She would also lick my neck and ears and simultaneously stroked by hair ... She gave me a brief body2body stimulation on my front before proceeded to lick and suck my neck, nipples, stomach, groin and inner thighs ... We would french each other spontaneously wherever the situation allowed and presented itself ... Double shiokalicious!

French Kiss - 8.8/10

Very engaging and spontaneous ... We were locked in hot embracement and frenched passionately like there was no tomorrow once the door closed behind, during pre-shower, in the shower, on the bed and finally before we parted ... I must say she drove me crazy! Her kisses were very addictive indeed! Triple shiokalicious!

AR - 7.8/10

I was kinda surprised that she could do such an excellent AR considering that she does not have prior experience in this trade ... She positioned me on fours ... She licked and rolled her tongue tip around my ass crack and a few cm inside my ass-hole with finesse ... She would caress my dick sensously whilst she ARed me to keep my dick awoke at all times ... The felt blood beginning to rush to my heirloom in no time. Quadruple shiokalicious!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

She gave me a warm and moist deep-throated BBBJ with subtle used of hand action ... She would also lick and suck my scrotum and perineum as well as my penis shaft ... She gave me 3 rounds of solid BBBJ! Fantastic effort from her ... Suction pressure was quite optimum ... I was on heaven at that juncture. She would alternately move up to me to french me deeply without prompting ... Our tongue engaged each others effortlessly and seamlessly ... We also did a 69 in order for me to reciprocate her effort. I must say she has pretty looking pinkiest pussy ... I sucked till her clit & vagina lips became red and bulged up ... Vagina fluid began to discharge at that instant ...

FJ - 8.8/10

To be honest, my session with UK was absolutely a blast ... Everything happened spontaneously and her approach was seductive and passionate ... We adopted several positions - Gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking (both squarting & standing), frontal assault (with me standing and she positioned on the edge of the mattress), scissor style and ultimately, I reached the moment of truth in missionary ... I have to say it was a well-connected coitus and I went back to have 2 sessions with her immediately after my first try ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Awesome atittude ... She aimed to please ...

RTF - Do you need me to answer this question?

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-08-2013, 01:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhua1983 View Post
I can only tell the bros a few tips. Prolly more towards newcomer.

1) Do not rely on other people's FR.
2) Go fuck the wls and u will know who is writing legit stuff.
3) After u fuck them. Write FR at ur own risk.
4) If u r going after fame, go and take part in talent show instead.
5) Lastly, 戏场无真情,只可喷液晶。

If ur chinese is bad. It just means, no true love in playground, just can shoot semen.

Cheers.
what u wrote make sense. Power Tan up you!

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 12-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhua1983 View Post
I can only tell the bros a few tips. Prolly more towards newcomer.

1) Do not rely on other people's FR.
2) Go fuck the wls and u will know who is writing legit stuff.
3) After u fuck them. Write FR at ur own risk.
4) If u r going after fame, go and take part in talent show instead.
5) Lastly, 戏场无真情,只可喷液晶。

If ur chinese is bad. It just means, no true love in playground, just can shoot semen.

Cheers.
Very good tips. This is why I've stopped writing FRs as well. There's no point in doing so. Most houses and girls will have their own promoters writing FRs here, so just let them do their job.

In the past, I thought writing truthful FRs would be helpful but it is no point doing so as there will be some forum moderator-wannabes and internet heroes here who will make noise and insist that you write FRs in a way that suits their liking.

On your point number 5, I fully agree. Unfortunately, some people here want to bao the over-used pussies for their exclusive use. Don't ask me why they do that. And once they have done so or are in the process of doing so, you better not even accidentally mention anything about their intended targets. They can get very defensive and start hounding you like a mad dog. Even if you did write something positive, these dogs won't like it as they felt the girl became their exclusive lover, so they do not want any samsters to even mention anything about them.

In a nutshell, really write FRs at your own risk. And newbies who come here writing truthful FRs without some gang behind them will often get bullied by certain "seniors" who think they freaking rule this forum and all their hidden "rules" must be adhered to by others.

If one wished to avoid being bullied, better join one of the gangs here first before posting. Maybe can let your gang leaders vet your posts beforehand even.

Just read the FRs that people write and move on. No point commenting on it, that's what I've learned. Certain people think their word is the gospel truth, just let them be. After a while, one will find out who is writing real FRs and who is writing fake or exaggerated or sugar-coated FRs.

Just use it as a guide only, and remember that one man's meat is another man's poison. If you wish to write truthful FRs, be prepared to get hounded by some mad dogs who have gone insane after smelling too much pussy.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jia Cai(1617) - The Erotic Wild Rodeo Rider!

Jia Cai(1617)...23yr old mm fm Guangdong...quite chio, cute syt, quite sharp features, nice eyes, kissable lips!...gives off abit of a sexy nu ren wei vibe!...looks more chio wif her hair down...small petite, 156-158cm?cm ht...fresh tight slim kinda curvy bod, smooth skin feels young, has a sun tattoo just below the back of her neck...A/A+ boobs wif small brownish eraser tits...small perky juicy ass, pussy trimmed no smell...vampy blackish coloured manicured/pedicured nails, sexy i like!...no previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc vgd for newbie n gfe is also vgd...she slowly n subtlely builds up the sensuality n passion as the session progresses in a natural manner until it reaches a damn bloody shiok crescendo wif lovely frenching, mix of jap av style tonguefight n dfk wif eyes open at times n at other times eyes closed, hands all over each other wif great bod n pussy feel!...cheeky fun banter in Canto as well!...

Full pkge svcs in both the shower n bed except no ar...slow sensuous passionate erotic catbath...v nice wif her vampy black fingernails...kiss, french jap av style, dfk...bbbj is damn bloody shiok strong suction deepthroat, at times uses ky/oil ? to stroke while licking n sucking me cock...bbbj done in various styles, v exciting: 360 degrees; flying princess; one leg stretched; she in doggie by my side her lovely sexy sensuous ass raised for me to access!; standing...nice playing of me ass wif her fingers...played licked her boobs/tits...more passionate sensuous frenching...tonguefu nice response fm her shiok sight n feel...!

FJ vgd...quite tight, natural feel, lets herself go, gd moans, nice eyecontact...as she is petite n light carried her n fucked her while standing; flip; doggie legs between my crotch, v nice n tight feel...but the best fuck position wif her had to be Jia Cai rodeo riding me throbbing cock cowgal...super duper solid shiok, v wild sensuous passionate n erotic...!!

Overall had a v enjoyable time wif this Jia Cai...v natural passionate sensuous erotic sex...aims to pls...definite gem material...many tks to Keewee & Libero for the recommendation
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 12-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jia Cai(1617) - The Erotic Wild Rodeo Rider!

Lovely FR. This girl suits my taste as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Jia Cai(1617)...23yr old mm fm Guangdong...quite chio, cute syt, quite sharp features, nice eyes, kissable lips!...gives off abit of a sexy nu ren wei vibe!...looks more chio wif her hair down...small petite, 156-158cm?cm ht...fresh tight slim kinda curvy bod, smooth skin feels young, has a sun tattoo just below the back of her neck...A/A+ boobs wif small brownish eraser tits...small perky juicy ass, pussy trimmed no smell...vampy blackish coloured manicured/pedicured nails, sexy i like!...no previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc vgd for newbie n gfe is also vgd...she slowly n subtlely builds up the sensuality n passion as the session progresses in a natural manner until it reaches a damn bloody shiok crescendo wif lovely frenching, mix of jap av style tonguefight n dfk wif eyes open at times n at other times eyes closed, hands all over each other wif great bod n pussy feel!...cheeky fun banter in Canto as well!...

Full pkge svcs in both the shower n bed except no ar...slow sensuous passionate erotic catbath...v nice wif her vampy black fingernails...kiss, french jap av style, dfk...bbbj is damn bloody shiok strong suction deepthroat, at times uses ky/oil ? to stroke while licking n sucking me cock...bbbj done in various styles, v exciting: 360 degrees; flying princess; one leg stretched; she in doggie by my side her lovely sexy sensuous ass raised for me to access!; standing...nice playing of me ass wif her fingers...played licked her boobs/tits...more passionate sensuous frenching...tonguefu nice response fm her shiok sight n feel...!

FJ vgd...quite tight, natural feel, lets herself go, gd moans, nice eyecontact...as she is petite n light carried her n fucked her while standing; flip; doggie legs between my crotch, v nice n tight feel...but the best fuck position wif her had to be Jia Cai rodeo riding me throbbing cock cowgal...super duper solid shiok, v wild sensuous passionate n erotic...!!

Overall had a v enjoyable time wif this Jia Cai...v natural passionate sensuous erotic sex...aims to pls...definite gem material...many tks to Keewee & Libero for the recommendation
Old 12-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Samster

Re: Va Va Vroom - Heaven is really a place on earth with WL like her around ...

Shiok ah! Bro, can write FR on the Summer Rain also, another Belinda Carlisle hit?

Camping here for more good FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Va Va Vroom ... Heaven is really a Place on Earth with WL like her around ...

WL Name - UK aka Yuki
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.66m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1649 (OKT Ah Seng)
Misc info - No prior experience in the sex trade. She used to be a Beauty Therapist back in China. Debuted about 3-4 months ago.

Looks - 7.6/10

She possesses big double eyelids eyes, well-developed girlish lips and medium height nose bridge. She has alittle high cheek bones, almost flawless facial complexion and long straight & black hair ... By GL150 cat standard, she is considered pretty ... She has similar demeanour & personality like Na Na @ 1803 ... Notty, carefree, vivacious, chatty, girlish, friendly and seductive ... In a nutshell, she is very sex-appealing and desirable to me ...

Bod - 8.0/10

OMG! She has fantastic looking bod! One of the better ones ... These days WL with such model-like bod is hard to come by in GL ... She is slim and yet has all the lethal cruves in the right part of her anatomy ... She has fair and super smooth body complexion ... No tattoo or blemish in sight ... A sigh of a youthful bod. She has the bod I desire most ... Perky rear and well shaped pair of legs that most women would die for ... Am sure she would be a head turner if she dresses to kill ... And I can visualize that she would look damn good in a skimpy bikini with such Playboy Mag centrefold model-like bod. She turned me on another notch with her matching stylish bra and panty set. I appreciate women with fine taste in fashion.

Tits - 8.5/10

She has awesome looking C cupper frontal assets with pale pinkiest brown nipples ... They are gravity defying and yet tender to my touch. Again, these are a sign of youth ... Obviously I spent hell lotsa time moulding, kneading, caressing, sucking and licking this pair of priceless frontal assets.

Pre-shower Routine - 8.8/10

Fanbulous treatment rendered by her! I guess she is born a socialite & possesses the art of flirting ... She seemed to know what I desire ... We petted gradually from medium to very intense fore-play ... We were very into stimulating each other and engaged in hot passionate frenching without prompting from me at all ... We tore each other clothes off as we licked and csressed each other anatomies and alternately in locked in embracement to french engagingly and passionately ... Woaf!

Shower Action - 8.0/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage and followed by a sensous deep throated BBBJ ... We frenched deeply and passionately before we proceeded to towel-dry each other ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

She at first glided her tits, pussy and her upper torso along my back ... I can feel the warmness and shiok feeling of her pussy caressing my butts and tailbone which is one of my sensitive zones ... She would also lick my neck and ears and simultaneously stroked by hair ... She gave me a brief body2body stimulation on my front before proceeded to lick and suck my neck, nipples, stomach, groin and inner thighs ... We would french each other spontaneously wherever the situation allowed and presented itself ... Double shiokalicious!

French Kiss - 8.8/10

Very engaging and spontaneous ... We were locked in hot embracement and frenched passionately like there was no tomorrow once the door closed behind, during pre-shower, in the shower, on the bed and finally before we parted ... I must say she drove me crazy! Her kisses were very addictive indeed! Triple shiokalicious!

AR - 7.8/10

I was kinda surprised that she could do such an excellent AR considering that she does not have prior experience in this trade ... She positioned me on fours ... She licked and rolled her tongue tip around my ass crack and a few cm inside my ass-hole with finesse ... She would caress my dick sensously whilst she ARed me to keep my dick awoke at all times ... The felt blood beginning to rush to my heirloom in no time. Quadruple shiokalicious!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

She gave me a warm and moist deep-throated BBBJ with subtle used of hand action ... She would also lick and suck my scrotum and perineum as well as my penis shaft ... She gave me 3 rounds of solid BBBJ! Fantastic effort from her ... Suction pressure was quite optimum ... I was on heaven at that juncture. She would alternately move up to me to french me deeply without prompting ... Our tongue engaged each others effortlessly and seamlessly ... We also did a 69 in order for me to reciprocate her effort. I must say she has pretty looking pinkiest pussy ... I sucked till her clit & vagina lips became red and bulged up ... Vagina fluid began to discharge at that instant ...

FJ - 8.8/10

To be honest, my session with UK was absolutely a blast ... Everything happened spontaneously and her approach was seductive and passionate ... We adopted several positions - Gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking (both squarting & standing), frontal assault (with me standing and she positioned on the edge of the mattress), scissor style and ultimately, I reached the moment of truth in missionary ... I have to say it was a well-connected coitus and I went back to have 2 sessions with her immediately after my first try ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Awesome atittude ... She aimed to please ...

RTF - Do you need me to answer this question?

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 12-08-2013, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
3838438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Frenching can be a tricky thing ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Hi dude, sorry to hear that you failed to get her to speak French and Aussie as well ... Frenching can be tricky for PRC but most if not all PRC WL speak Aussie ... Some WLs willing to do a lot of things for you except speaking French. I believe we have bonked the same WL as there is currently only one Sammi in GL ...

WLs who will likely speak French with most customers but may not be pretty (of course there are exceptions). Don't fret, they are certainly not ugly ... Definitely easy on the eyes and pleasant looking ... So are you keen in this category of WLs? If affirmative, you may try Le Le 1615, Han Xue 1606, San San/O2 24M13, Han Han 1431, Wu Ming/Feng Huang/Mong Ting/Xiao Yao Jing 2045, Lady/NaNa/Candy/Xiao La Jiao 1803, all the WLs from 2047/1617, etc.

Enjoy,
MaXx
hello Mr MaXx

im not trying to question... but u tried all WL from 1617 and 2047 ah~~ planning to make a trip again =x hopefully not disappointed again
Old 13-08-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

Still learning :)

Actually, I can't really be bothered with you especially since you're so deep in negative territory. But I guess no harm to expound on a few things that you've brought up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
U think so?? So u think your intel and FR are very good and useful?? Dun think too highly of yourself!

I don't have any intel at all! I don't really bother finding out what girls do beyond the bedroom. Of course, they do tell me things but these are quickly forgotten as I have better things to do

Quote:
Ppl got $$$$ to bao, it is none of your fucking business! U can also try to work doubly hard in your next life and bao as many gals as u want! Even University grad who are virgin oso can! Ppl studied hard during school days but u only know how to read & watch porns when u were young! Thats now u KpKb when u see the richie rich baoed PRC gals!!!

Again, what people do is their business. And that's my point! Don't even talk about such things in the forum! And if one sees other people talking about it, don't get involved or comment. Some people think they are very clever by posting about other's private affairs and who is getting bao-d by who and which girl is going out where with which samster, but these are people's private business and no one should be posting that here. However, some of these fellas are hypocrites and like throwing stones at others BUT if so much as a feather lands anywhere near their airspace, even if it's just accidental and unintentional when you are just passing through and not bothering them, these territorial dogs will still go crazy on you just for getting too close to their territory.

Quote:
Why u sour grape and discourage ppl??! If u write real FR, why u worry?? Only ppl who write Fake FR have to worry only! U should know by now who are the fake and real fr writers! If not, u are still napping like a bull doggy!!!
Sour grapes? Not at all. Feel free to write truthful FRs, but note that you might face some opposition to your truthful opinions and that there are some internet heroes and forum moderator wanna-bes here
Old 13-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Samster

Thanks, you are teaching me so much :D

Quote:
Why need to if your conscience are clear??? Just fuck those motherfuckers like Keewee or the other moronic clown Omnia if he bullies u!! So what if they have clones! Just ignore those motherfucking clones like they neber exist! I dun waste my time fucking those clones like Hogaogang & Bojiolah! This motherfucker clone - Hogaogang either belongs to Keewee or one of his moronic kakies!!!

My conscience is clear. I came into this forum hoping to help with some truthful FRs so that bros can better navigate geylang and zero in on the best girls available. This mission is noble but foolish. I now realise my folly and am adjusting accordingly. By the way, if you wish to post replies to me, do not drag other samsters into the picture lah. Leave them out of it.

Also, you are not in the position to comment about clones! Don't be a pot calling the kettle black lah ah?

Quote:
Thats the right thing to do! U act like a newbie although u have been sleeping around here for 9 years! Tsk Tsk!!! BTW, when u read FR, u better shut the fuck up and dun try to add salt and pepper!!! If not, the Hound will haunt u like fuck!!!
What hound are you referring to? Who is this hound? You talking about yourself, some other vengeful and hypocritical samster or one of his gang's clones?

By the way, I set up my account a long long time ago but never really posted much till recently. I would consider myself a newbie still learning the ropes in this forum. Sorry, I'm a slow learner and not as clever as you and others
But thanks to all here for being patient with me and showing me the ropes.

Of course, best to not be too clever lah, unless I wanna become like you. And there can be only one you, TGL aka???. I think no one wants to fight with your for your "throne" . Hee Hee.
Old 13-08-2013, 09:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Bronzedog is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Thanks, you are teaching me so much :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
My conscience is clear. I came into this forum hoping to help with some truthful FRs so that bros can better navigate geylang and zero in on the best girls available. This mission is noble but foolish. I now realise my folly and am adjusting accordingly. By the way, if you wish to post replies to me, do not drag other samsters into the picture lah. Leave them out of it.

Also, you are not in the position to comment about clones! Don't be a pot calling the kettle black lah ah?

What hound are you referring to? Who is this hound? You talking about yourself, some other vengeful and hypocritical samster or one of his gang's clones?

By the way, I set up my account a long long time ago but never really posted much till recently. I would consider myself a newbie still learning the ropes in this forum. Sorry, I'm a slow learner and not as clever as you and others
But thanks to all here for being patient with me and showing me the ropes.

Of course, best to not be too clever lah, unless I wanna become like you. And there can be only one you, TGL aka???. I think no one wants to fight with your for your "throne" . Hee Hee.
Full of shit inside the brain, totally can't cure at all...if can cure also left the bloody shit smell all over the brain....
Old 13-08-2013, 10:52 AM
Samster

Re: Thanks, you are teaching me so much :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronzedog View Post
Full of shit inside the brain, totally can't cure at all...if can cure also left the bloody shit smell all over the brain....
Oh hi Mr clone of ..... Aiyah, don't keep creating so many clones to harass others lah. Wait you forgot to sign out of your clone account again when you are replying to your "master". LOL.
Old 13-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

Smile Ziqing (2009)

Ziqing (2009)...22-23yr old mm fm Hunan...cute syt wif a slightly bao roundish face, has nice eyes...she looks young n wif a tinge of foxy appeal!...petite 158cm ht...voluptuous curvy bod wif abit of puppy fat/abit bah bah, smooth skin, has a sun tattoo on the back of her shoulders just below her neck...big natural C+/D cup boobs, lovely looking soft n perky but wif slight sag, kinda like fresh delectable hanging fruits!...wif brownish tits...biggish juicy ass...pussy abit bushy no smell...has previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is gd...nice friendly young mm...unfortunately a reluctant frencher...

No action in shower...full pkge svcs on bed but ar wif cap(* reminder to the Green Dummy, now this was an actual case of car for me!!)...soothing massage....wet kisses on the lips...nice boobs massage n pleasurable boobs fuck wif gd eyecontact!...bbbj vgd three quater deepthroat done in various positions...did me tonguefu which she appeared to enjoy...!

FJ vgd, natural, gd moans, accommodative to any positions...best enjoyed:doggie becuz of her juicy big ass n squeezed her lovely big boobs fm behind; foldable chair (*reminder to the Green Dummy, this is a sex position manoeuvre & NOT an actual physical chair!!) wif her legs wrapped ard me waist great feel of her big boobs squashed on me chest; asian cowgal n cowgal pump n grind wif her lovely big boobs jiggling abt, me squeezing them hard when I shot me load!...

Overall had quite a gd time wif Ziqing...liked her big natural boobs n the sex was pretty enjoyable...unfortunately did not get the oomph feel fm her...perhaps not that much chemistry between us??....think still may be worth a try for those looking for someone fresh & young wif lovely big boobs....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1