The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of
"priceless" aka 4D hunters or beer promoter

"priceless" have becoming a new trend in area G, more and more bro are getting tired of trying fl nowsadayand they want to try something new

proudly present our 4D seller, scratch scratch seller, beer promoter, students .lots of bro have been approach by them and some even score with them and brand them "priceless" and boast to fellow peers that this is money cant buy.

to be honest, it must be a feel good feeling and ego booster to have score a prc who is not into fl trade..

like to hear more views, matters of the heart........................PRICELESS

Last edited by fl_slayer; 25-08-2008 at 11:39 AM. Reason: typo
Old 25-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "priceless" aka 4D hunters or beer promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
"priceless" have becoming a new trend in area G, more and more bro are getting tired of trying fl nowsadayand they want to try something new

proudly present our 4D seller, scratch scratch seller, beer promoter, students .lots of bro have been approach by them and some even score with them and brand them "priceless" and boast to fellow peers that this is money cant buy.

to be honest, it must be a feel good feeling and ego booster to have score a prc who is not into fl trade..

Think bros would have notice a chio beer promotor at Victoria Food Court... I think she looks much better than some of the FLs sitting there...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 25-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Think bros would have notice a chio beer promotor at Victoria Food Court... I think she looks much better than some of the FLs sitting there...

Ah, i remember this tiger beer promoter i once noticed at bedok reservoir
One nite, went to joo chiat to makan supper...while driving past H81, saw her coming out with a tall skinny beng that i saw at the kopitiam too.....used to be a resident there many years ago & i know this guy got a FAT wife that make hell of alot of irritating noises hahahahaha
Damn, not only beer ladies, heard of those selling VCDs also into this kinda sextra sextivities
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 25-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 16
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Damn, not only beer ladies, heard of those selling VCDs also into this kinda sextra sextivities

DVD sellers lar now where got ppl sell vcd
Old 25-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Ah, i remember this tiger beer promoter i once noticed at bedok reservoir
One nite, went to joo chiat to makan supper...while driving past H81, saw her coming out with a tall skinny beng that i saw at the kopitiam too.....used to be a resident there many years ago & i know this guy got a FAT wife that make hell of alot of irritating noises hahahahaha
Dun think this gal at VFC is into extras else sure no need to work liao... she is my type... maybe go down and drink beer there once of these days with office buddies.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 25-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uobboss View Post
DVD sellers lar now where got ppl sell vcd
hahahaha ya ya ur rite....
Wah, bank also involved liao....good good......some will need financial assistance for sure....
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 25-08-2008, 07:24 PM
Samster

uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro FL Slayer,
Are you are talking about moonlighting fl or fb ?

Pls bear in mind they are here for a short period and need to maximize their income . I heard they paid their agents 3 to 5 k sgd to get visa here and that is excluding air fare . Most of them took loan with high interest from the agents to get the visa and upon returning they got a huge debt to pay . Their families do not know what jobs they are doing and may literally get beaten to death if the family finds out .

Moonlighting FL
There was a PRC factory worker who was moonlighting as fl and just went back recently . The TS gave out ctc's during her stay here . Some samsters even went to her hostel for bonking .

Fuck buddy
Some of the samsters here whom KC the FTs colleagues and keep them as FB during their employment here .

It all depends on the samster .

1)If they wanna help the ft maximise their income during their stay here they will try to help intro to samsters here .

2)If they wanna keep her for themselves . They will try to help the ft with their own pockets .

Are you the selfish type but with deep pockets or the sincere wanna help her but pocket not deep enough type ??
Old 25-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro FL Slayer,

What priceless and all the beer promoter, 4D seller is about??... You mean our Fresh 36C Beautician Xiao Rui has change job? She promote Heineken or not? I dun buy 4D lei.
Old 26-08-2008, 12:12 AM
Samster

fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Hi bro FL Slayer,

What priceless and all the beer promoter, 4D seller is about??... You mean our Fresh 36C Beautician Xiao Rui has change job? She promote Heineken or not? I dun buy 4D lei.
lol, did not know that a simple thread like this can arouse intrest,

my point i like to bring across is try to hook up a beer promoter or 4d seller not selling sex but hook them up in bed. morale of the story is u can bed her not using money and other bro want to upp her even with money also cannot therefore 'priceless'

money is not everything not forgetting man are hunter by nature
Old 26-08-2008, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
lol, did not know that a simple thread like this can arouse intrest,

my point i like to bring across is try to hook up a beer promoter or 4d seller not selling sex but hook them up in bed. morale of the story is u can bed her not using money and other bro want to upp her even with money also cannot therefore 'priceless'

money is not everything not forgetting man are hunter by nature
Sorry if i sound crude .

But upping becos you kc the girl and got free sex with boasting rights ? But the girl got false hope ?

Or upping becos you really like the girl and wish to proceed further with her ?
Old 26-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
Prickly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Takes two hands to clap

If each other feels good being with each other, then guess thats "priceless"

As matter of fact, this is temporary and always ended up with no futures
Old 26-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:

So do you have a "priceless" XX with you?
Care to share with us your rendenvous?
Old 26-08-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uobboss View Post
Sorry if i sound crude .

But upping becos you kc the girl and got free sex with boasting rights ? But the girl got false hope ?

Or upping becos you really like the girl and wish to proceed further with her ?
is ok bro, guess is a ego thing............
i am not handsome enough to have this type of tyst, but bros around me all have 'priceless' lable beside them.

is more like a IN thing to me, cause bro around me always have this type of lobang
Old 26-08-2008, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
i am not handsome enough to have this type of tyst, but bros around me all have 'priceless' lable beside them.

is more like a IN thing to me, cause bro around me always have this type of lobang
SBF bros???

Can I join you guys?

I've been jobless for months, don't mind meeting up
PM me!
Old 26-08-2008, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:

Well i do not have the face/body/wallet/age/eq to play the priceless game .
Upping gongli or angelina jolie would be priceless in my books .
Some guys have all the luck .
No use envying them .
人比人,气死人
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1