The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-10-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
X69sinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Will they stop screening movies in cinemas?
Old 14-10-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

FYI........

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/a...urning-period/

Movie theaters will remain open, but some chains were closed Friday. Check their websites.

SF Cinema: All branches are closed Friday
Major Cineplex: Open as usual
House RCA: Closed on Friday, open Saturday onward
Lido and Scala: Open as usual

Alcohol Sales

Alcohol will be sold during the usual hours of 11am-2pm, from 5pm-midnight, according to Samarn Futrakul, of the alcohol control board. Alcohol sales will be banned on Saturday, which is Wan Ok Phansa, or the last day of Buddhist Lent.

Clubs

Some nightlife venues will go dark, some not. Again, best to check ahead. Beam and Demo in Thonglor, Levels and Sugar in Nana and Silom’s Whiteline announced they were closed until further notice.

Bars

While bars will be allowed to operate, they must close at 1am and no types of parties will be tolerated within them, Thanakorn Kuptajit of the Thai Alcohol Beverage Business Association said.

However some bars will be closed this weekend, so again — check ahead.

TV

Although the junta is returning broadcasting authority to the stations at midnight, there will be limitations on what can be shown, with no entertainment programs allowed. Channel 3 posted on Facebook that all soap operas and series won’t be allowed. Announcement of when they will resume will be made later.
Old 14-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya can't watch anything. This weekend BPL will be my pcc time. Can I get 1 month off my subscription of TRUE cable since nothing to watch? Lucky they are not stupid enough to label internet as entertainment.
With the exception of residents such as yourself.
If for me no time to sleep and surf internet already.

Who the heck will watch TV when cheonging in Bangkok?
Old 14-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

According to Richard barrow, nana and cowboy closed until further notice
Old 14-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ccdd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
FYI........

Movie theaters will remain open, but some chains were closed Friday. Check their websites.

Alcohol Sales

Alcohol will be sold during the usual hours of 11am-2pm, from 5pm-midnight, according to Samarn Futrakul, of the alcohol control board. Alcohol sales will be banned on Saturday, which is Wan Ok Phansa, or the last day of Buddhist Lent.

Clubs

Some nightlife venues will go dark, some not. Again, best to check ahead. Beam and Demo in Thonglor, Levels and Sugar in Nana and Silom’s Whiteline announced they were closed until further notice.

Bars

While bars will be allowed to operate, they must close at 1am and no types of parties will be tolerated within them, Thanakorn Kuptajit of the Thai Alcohol Beverage Business Association said.

TV

Although the junta is returning broadcasting authority to the stations at midnight, there will be limitations on what can be shown, with no entertainment programs allowed. Channel 3 posted on Facebook that all soap operas and series won’t be allowed. Announcement of when they will resume will be made later.
How about the soapies?
Old 14-10-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Catherine is opened today! Tomorrow, I don't know!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 14-10-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ccdd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok thanks. Then I think should be quite uncertain for the coming days I Guess. Go over on 6 Nov. hopefully will be more normal by then.
Old 14-10-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Catherine is opened today! Tomorrow, I don't know!
Bro, where is Catherine,can share?
Old 14-10-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

The Pimp and Kush Club will be closed from 13th-16th and till further notice. Likewise for Tomorrow land / secret city as well as Aladdin.

NEP and cowboy will be closed for from today - 16th as well until further notice.

Last edited by vbkk; 14-10-2016 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Update
Old 14-10-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Cataramp,

Catherine is located at Pharam Gau Soi Sipet. Tell taxi driver, Rama 9, Soi 11!

Third building on your right!

Old 14-10-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Cataramp,

Catherine is located at Pharam Gau Soi Sipet. Tell taxi driver, Rama 9, Soi 11!

Third building on your right!
I'm quite sure u can't speak thai or copy and paste? Lol why the Soi Sipet and the Soi 11 difference again ??
Old 14-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RamenOtaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Onyx and Demo will be closed from 13 to 19 October 2016. Confirmed by GR staff the respective clubs and also posted on their Facebook pages. However, this is subject to any judicial changes that may occur within the next few days/weeks.
Old 14-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

vbkk,

You're corect! I've been living here for 5 years and I still can't converse in Thai! I just memorized simpe Thai vocabulary words for daily usage. I listed twice for members to use when catching a taxi to Catherine! Depends on the taxi drivers, some drivers understand simple English and some don't!

Just remember, no matter what life must go on!

Old 14-10-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

Catherine:

I just met, S 09, she's kind of cute, tall and slightly chunky around the waist! (Very slightly). I wouldn't consider her as a tiny slim girl or fat, she would be known as full figure girl!

For service wise, I would rate her solid 10! She's so eager to please, friendly demeanor and guaranteed 2 shots for youngsters!

ybkk, this girl is perfect for you and other horny studs from Sammyboy Forum!

Old 14-10-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 16
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
FYI........

Alcohol Sales

Clubs

Bars

TV

Sorry for quoting the whole post, using handphone to post.

Quick question, enigma is under which one, or rather is enigma open?

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1