The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
ct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

99 (L24H13) frm Hunan. Not bad looker. Had prior KTV & sauna experience. 165 in ht, A cupper, slim but lower 1/2 of her bod a bit on the broad side but still not too bad. One thing interesting is she had quite a low tone voice..

Quite a chatty gal.. nothing much till shower. Shower clean 1st follow by some good raba & finish w a BBBJ. Light kisses along the way. Hitting the bed, her back painting need some improvement. AR is not bad. Nice commando pokes. BBBJ is what I'll say some will like it some won't. She is the slow sensual type in this w lots of corn eating style type of BBBJ. No deep throat. Speak french along the way but not the fierce type. FJ she is accommodating & tight...

Overall a ok bonk only. She have some nice skills but she can't seems to put them altogether. Lack some oomph I guess... Maybe she need to let herself loose. But I must say think she is someone willing to pick up new things. Hopefully she can improve as time goes by.
Old 21-10-2012, 08:34 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Zi Ling (L18 H05)

Experience in GL: 2 Months

Face: 7.65/10
(One of the top 5 prettiest in GL at the moment imho. Zi Ling is a fair SYT, definitely a head turner if she walks in orchard. She possesses big double eye lid eyes. The eye makeup enhanced her eyes even further. Her nose is sharp & well defined. Her lips r very kissable. Her complexion quite good. I find her resembled quite a few taiwan celebs. Overall I like her face. I can RTF her many times just based on her face alone.)

Body: 7.35/10
(Zi Ling is neither plump nor slim. She has meat & curves at the right places. Her body is fair, creamy, smooth, with a tattoo on her back which engraved her mum's name. Her ass is good for doggie. Overall her figure is quite good. I can see she gained some weight which she admitted. But she said she will maintain her current figure by eating lesser.)

Boobs: 7.4/10
(Zi Ling possesses natural B to B plus cup boobs with light brown nipples. What attracts me & turns me on is her big protruding nipples. First time in my chionging life i seen such big protruding nipples. Even she laughed & joked abt her nipples size. Many customers oso commented on her nipples. As her period is nearing, her nipples are even bigger & protruding. So nice to suck, lick, nibble, ma chiam like nibbling small grapes yummy.)

Bath: SOP. Just soaping & washing. No BBBJ. Not much action. But I enjoyed the way she handled my dick. Felt quite shiok as she is very gentle.

Cat bath: 7/10
(To be frank, her cat bath is quite average. But as i like her face, boobs, gfe & attitude i will be slightly biased in my ratings for her service level. She started off by licking my nipples, neck, body etc while her hands caressed my body. Felt shiok. Her hair smells so nice when her face is near mine. To my surprise she took the initiative to kiss my lips for a short while during the cat bath & i knew there is more to come.)

AR: Nil.

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Surprisingly her BBBJ is quite good. Strong suction, deep throat. Purely 100% BBBJ no HJ action. While she BBBJ me she used her fingers to tickle my balls. Simply shiok & heavenly. Simply loved to see how she used her tongue to lick along my dick & on the tip of my dick head while using her dreamy eyes to look at me. Nearly cummed cos too excited to see such a pretty syt BBBJ me.)

Frenching: 7.4/10
(Initially she told me lock lips ok but no tongue action. But as the session gets more passionate & intense, we eventually locked lips & frenched deeply with some tongue contacts. I can sense that the frenching will gets better in my RTFs. Frenching her is gentle, passionate type like frenching gf. Not very aggressive. Simply loved to french her.)

Painting of pussy: 7.4/10
(Zi Ling has quite bushy pussy hair. I suggested her to trim it short. She has nice pinkish pussy flaps. Her pussy has no wierd smell or taste. Enjoyed painting her pussy. As i painted her pussy, she clamped her thighs against my cheeks & caressed my hair & moaned softly. Can see that she is high. She even commented my tongue is soft & my tongue skills r good. I joked & told her i will AR her in RTF. )

FJ: 7.5/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. Zi Ling is very accomodating to all the positions i requested. We started off in missionary position. In missionary position, i pumped her & frenched her at the same time while my hands were roaming her breasts. As i increased my pumping pace her moaning gets louder & louder. Can see her face blushed & her breathing gets heavier. We then switched to cow girl position. Zi Ling rode my dick non stop for quite some time & she did not complain abt fatigue thou i asked her to lie down & i take control. Very good attitude. Simply love the view of her on top of me as i can see her pretty face riding my dick like performing the horse riding dance in gangnam style I also enjoyed caressing her breasts & playing her nipples in cow girl position as well. As I cannot tahan such a pretty babe riding me i eventually surrendered & cummed. After I cummed she lied on top of me for some time. Can feel her body warmth & heart beat.)

GFE: 7.7/10
(I must say her GFE & KC very high. We have lots of topics to chat abt. She is gentle, caring, genuine unlike other many WLs who appeared to b wayang/fake. Its indeed a very refreshing bonk for me.)

Overall: Thou her service is not the best or may b average compared to the commandos, its her genuine GFE/attitude & KC that attracts me to RTF her. If u looking for commando service i am afraid she is nt suitable for u. if u looking for genuine gfe type of service then zi ling will suit u.

RTF: Yes for sure til she retires. RTF her for her pretty face, unique nipple size, high GFE/KC etc
Old 21-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Luxurious Sensuality

Luxurious Sensuality

WL Name - Lu Lu
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 years of age
Height - 1.65-1.66m (on bare-foot)
Home base - L1654A
Misc Info - She has prior experience in Macau KTV and a bud of retired Xiao Xue

Looks - 7.3/10

She has sharp facial features - big double eyelid eyes, natural eyelashes, sharp and high bridge nose and very well-shaped lips. In my opinion, her facial shape is a tad too narrow and long ... That may spoil her overall looks a little. Nonetheless she is a chio babe in her own right. She has silky smooth, tinted and long straight stress. She reminded me of ex-fave, Xiao Xue (formerly from 54A) momentarily but a little only ... But Lu Lu is more an introvert and retired Xiao Xue is more vocal and cheerful. As for Lu Lu, one must know how to break the ice in order to narrow the intimacy gap. She is very feminine ... She moaned and spoke softly and very lady-like ... I find her dainty with sensual demeanour. The only thing I dislike about her looks is, she put on too much powder.

Bod - 8.0/10

I like her bod ... Tall, leggy, slim and she has smooth fair body complexion. Her physique is ideal now as she has since put on 2-3 kg. She told me when she first arrived in GL, she was very slender ... I like her physique very much!

Tits - 8.5/10

Very well developed C cupper frontal assets with pinkiest pencil eraser size nipples. They were very very nice to mould, caress, suck and lick. I spent hell lots of attention on these pair of priceless low-hanging fruits ... I must say these are gifts to men!

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

We spent a lot of time caressing each other on the bed (we have not even undressed yet) and whispering sweet nothing as if we were real life lovers ... We eventually locked lips and frenched passionately ... I felt that she was very spontaneous in this aspect ... I enjoyed frenching this lass as she gave me lots of ömph feel ...

Shower Action - 7.6/10

She gave me a sensual soapy rub all over and a 3/4 Deep BBBJ. I also helped to soap her, concentrating my effort on her beautiful tits and clit as well as her ass-crack ... We frenched passionately and deeply before we towel dried ourselves. Woohoo!!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

Slow, steady, wet and sensuous cat-bath. I like the way she licked and rolled her soft wet tongue on my body in a deliberate fashion. She also caressed my dick with oil while licking my nipples and frenching me. When she mounted on my back to perform catbathing, I can feel her warm pussy grinding & pressing against my back and butt in an intentional manner ... Very stimulating indeed!

AR - 7.8/10

Very stimulating! She positioned me on my fours. She gave me two rounds of AR. The second round was done while I lied on my back with my legs raised. She adopted sensuous licking method and simultaneously caressed my heirloom skillfully ... Shiokalicious!

French Kissing - 7.8/10

I enjoyed french kissing her thoroughly. Lots of ömph feel being generated and it was as if we were real life lovers. Wet, warm, and sensuous! Lush ... Lush!!

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Slow, steady, wet and sensuous 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ. She also licked and sucked my perineum and testicals ... I then positioned her for a 69 ... I sucked and licked her clit and vagina lips profusely ... Till her vagina fluid began to flow out ... It was time for the grand finale ...

FJ - 7.8/10

We started off with cowgal ride ... It was a sight to behold with that kinda CFM & yet chio looks, beautifully slim bod and attention grabbing frontal asset bouncing violently before me ... Woaff!! Simply awesome! I set up to suck and licked her beautiful assets. We than switched to frontal bonk (I positioned her at the edge of the mattress while I held her legs up at about 45 deg and I entered her from the front with me standing on the floor) ... We ultimately completed our coitus in missionary position. I like her moaning sounds ... Very real and feminine which drove my sexual adrenaline a few notches northward. After the deed, she lied on top on my back, caressed my face and hair while we chatted about the weather ... Lots of GF feel ... Bwahahaha ... We frenched once more before we proceeded to shower.

Attitude - 8.8/10

Albeit she was a little reserve initially but I have no problem breaking the ice and managed to close up the intimacy gap without any real problem ... In fact I fancy her cool and sensual demeanour ...

RTF - Absolutely yes as she is my type of cuisine ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-10-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from ziling, who are the other top four beauties in your opinion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
FR on Zi Ling (L18 H05)

Experience in GL: 2 Months

Face: 7.65/10
(One of the top 5 prettiest in GL at the moment imho. Zi Ling is a fair SYT, definitely a head turner if she walks in orchard. She possesses big double eye lid eyes. The eye makeup enhanced her eyes even further. Her nose is sharp & well defined. Her lips r very kissable. Her complexion quite good. I find her resembled quite a few taiwan celebs. Overall I like her face. I can RTF her many times just based on her face alone.)

Body: 7.35/10
(Zi Ling is neither plump nor slim. She has meat & curves at the right places. Her body is fair, creamy, smooth, with a tattoo on her back which engraved her mum's name. Her ass is good for doggie. Overall her figure is quite good. I can see she gained some weight which she admitted. But she said she will maintain her current figure by eating lesser.)

Boobs: 7.4/10
(Zi Ling possesses natural B to B plus cup boobs with light brown nipples. What attracts me & turns me on is her big protruding nipples. First time in my chionging life i seen such big protruding nipples. Even she laughed & joked abt her nipples size. Many customers oso commented on her nipples. As her period is nearing, her nipples are even bigger & protruding. So nice to suck, lick, nibble, ma chiam like nibbling small grapes yummy.)

Bath: SOP. Just soaping & washing. No BBBJ. Not much action. But I enjoyed the way she handled my dick. Felt quite shiok as she is very gentle.

Cat bath: 7/10
(To be frank, her cat bath is quite average. But as i like her face, boobs, gfe & attitude i will be slightly biased in my ratings for her service level. She started off by licking my nipples, neck, body etc while her hands caressed my body. Felt shiok. Her hair smells so nice when her face is near mine. To my surprise she took the initiative to kiss my lips for a short while during the cat bath & i knew there is more to come.)

AR: Nil.

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Surprisingly her BBBJ is quite good. Strong suction, deep throat. Purely 100% BBBJ no HJ action. While she BBBJ me she used her fingers to tickle my balls. Simply shiok & heavenly. Simply loved to see how she used her tongue to lick along my dick & on the tip of my dick head while using her dreamy eyes to look at me. Nearly cummed cos too excited to see such a pretty syt BBBJ me.)

Frenching: 7.4/10
(Initially she told me lock lips ok but no tongue action. But as the session gets more passionate & intense, we eventually locked lips & frenched deeply with some tongue contacts. I can sense that the frenching will gets better in my RTFs. Frenching her is gentle, passionate type like frenching gf. Not very aggressive. Simply loved to french her.)

Painting of pussy: 7.4/10
(Zi Ling has quite bushy pussy hair. I suggested her to trim it short. She has nice pinkish pussy flaps. Her pussy has no wierd smell or taste. Enjoyed painting her pussy. As i painted her pussy, she clamped her thighs against my cheeks & caressed my hair & moaned softly. Can see that she is high. She even commented my tongue is soft & my tongue skills r good. I joked & told her i will AR her in RTF. )

FJ: 7.5/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. Zi Ling is very accomodating to all the positions i requested. We started off in missionary position. In missionary position, i pumped her & frenched her at the same time while my hands were roaming her breasts. As i increased my pumping pace her moaning gets louder & louder. Can see her face blushed & her breathing gets heavier. We then switched to cow girl position. Zi Ling rode my dick non stop for quite some time & she did not complain abt fatigue thou i asked her to lie down & i take control. Very good attitude. Simply love the view of her on top of me as i can see her pretty face riding my dick like performing the horse riding dance in gangnam style I also enjoyed caressing her breasts & playing her nipples in cow girl position as well. As I cannot tahan such a pretty babe riding me i eventually surrendered & cummed. After I cummed she lied on top of me for some time. Can feel her body warmth & heart beat.)

GFE: 7.7/10
(I must say her GFE & KC very high. We have lots of topics to chat abt. She is gentle, caring, genuine unlike other many WLs who appeared to b wayang/fake. Its indeed a very refreshing bonk for me.)

Overall: Thou her service is not the best or may b average compared to the commandos, its her genuine GFE/attitude & KC that attracts me to RTF her. If u looking for commando service i am afraid she is nt suitable for u. if u looking for genuine gfe type of service then zi ling will suit u.

RTF: Yes for sure til she retires. RTF her for her pretty face, unique nipple size, high GFE/KC etc
Old 22-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
kevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Si Si
Hse: 1612
Exp in GL:>1yr

Face: 9/10
Si Si is fair with gua-zi face,she didn't looks like she's 26 ,in fact she looks younger. She had a slim body and quite pretty. I am the choosy type and I also didn't reject.

Boobs: 8.7/10
She had a fair B+ size natural boobs with very light brown nipples and it was not sag at all. Her nipples are protruding and its nice to suck. It's even better to suck when making love, can hear her moan...

Body: 8/10
She has a slim and curvy body.She is quite fair and smooth esp the back area. She had a tattoo on her tummy,can't figure out what it is? She also not sure She sweats when she is working on me, cos the a/c in the room was not cold enough. But I like it

Bath: 8.5/10
SiSi performed her body massage to my back during soaping. Felt quite shiok when her boobs brushed against my dick. No BBBJ in shower though.

Cat bath: 9/10
Si Si's Cat bath service was totally different from Jia Yi's Cat bath. But it is above average. Si Si started the cat bath with light licks from the neck downwards. She didn't use any mouth wash and her licks was wet and warm with some suction. She progress from the top to bottom with some mouth suction in between. I still remembered, it was very sensual when she do the CAT- bath on me and now my rod even hardens upon thinking of her CAT-bath.During the cat bath Si Si used her smooth hands to caress my body and my balls too. It was a very 'shiok' feeling.

Frenching: 8.5/10
Si Si was accommodating and willing. She actually tongue-fights.Si Si initiates it before CAT-bath with some tongue fights. Later I had hot passionate frenching with lots of tongue fight with me on top.It seems like frenching my gf.

AR: 8.5/10
She performed AR for me while her hands stroking my balls and very sensual HJ on my dick. It was very sensual but this time round I was prepared Her AR is considered those deep type but I dun quite like this kind of svcs. But what follows next is amazing! She move her body sideway while licking and sucks my balls and later engulf my dick head in her mouth while I was on all fours

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Her BBBJ skill is surprisingly good. Her BBBJ is slow and steady with wet slurping and alternating between tongue flicking along my dick and tip of my dick.She likes to tease me though by not going straight to suck my dick and just licking the area near my balls and my shaft. Later the real thing comes and she do a wet BBBJ and while doing this she was tongue flicking my dick which I cannot tahan! Then I requested for 69 and she obliged. She was hesistant at first but to please me she obliged. She was quite hygienic in the sense she used wet tissue to wipe her meimei before 69 position. She also use wet tissues on my ass before she do AR. Her 69 was great, she feels sexified when I engage her and she even comment later that my cunninglingus skills was soft and sensual, just to make me happy.

Licking of pussy: 9/10
Adopted 69 position obliging,she had a nice pussy with two medium size flaps,no smell. I had a great time licking her pussy, it was so delicious.She returns the favour on me by sucking my dick passionately during 69.

FJ: 8.5/10
After the 69, she ask whether me on top or her,so I requested that she on top (cowgirl's style),she gladly obliges. Si Si's pussy is tight. It feels great. She humps me on top and later lie her body on me,I hugged her while we were doing it. I could smell her nice perfumed body scent while doing the FJ. I kiss her neck and shoulders and we do tongue fights again.Then we change to missionary position, we locked lips & frenched non stop while i pumped her simultaneously.At times,I suck her fair natural B+ cup size in missionary position. Then I hug her both legs later like "lao han tui ce" style and do deep thrusting. She was a bit painful in her legs so I stopped and do missionary style until it was a matter of time before I cummed. We both rested for a while and she commented that my dick is long and thick,and she said during cowgirl style,she could feel my dick thrust deep on her womb. I reply that I thought most asian guys are long like that mah (Is it true? mine dick is abt 6 inches). She never comments but smiled back.

GFE: 8.5/10
Very chatty, friendly and understanding girl. We can chat about almost everything. She even ask what type of services I want.

Overall: Si Si is better in terms of appearance than Jia Yi but her boobs lose out to Jia Yi in terms of size but she's fair and pretty and that would makes up for it. Her service is different from Jia Yi in terms of CAT-baths and I thought all CAT-bath are the same,that opens up my world. Although she been working for more than a year but she is not those "dao" WL. Another customer is waiting for her while I was in the room. I gathers from the lists that 1612 house girls have quite a lot and maybe they are from YTL? I am not sure, any brothers pls enlighten me?

RTF: Definitely worth it but with so many to choose from the lists.....

Pls upz me if you find my FR helpful, as currently I do not have any power so next time if I have some pwr I will RTF. Thank you!
Old 22-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dsotm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sumptuous Erotica!

Wow looks like 1803 is taking the throne of new 1654A!!! All their girls so highly rated...

Question for all bros: if you can only choose one chick from this place, who would it be, Lady, Xiao Lajiao or Nana?

Also a question for guru maxpriest, which I've been wondering for a long while: what's the highest score you ever gave on looks? And who did it go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Sumptuous Erotica!

WL Name - Lady
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years of age
Height - 1.57m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1803
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh profession ... Dongguan sauna-trained Artist

I
Looks - 7.4/10

Alluring, seductive, captivating and at times, sex-appealing too. She is definitely a chio babe ... Like my buds said, she has a mixture of Jap+Taiwanese+Chinese looks ... Her facial features are quite sharp ... Her pupils are unnaturally huge ... I suspect she worn those lenses than made her pupils look big. She has double eyelid eyes and she put on fake eyelashes which looked natural from a distance. She has long and tinted body permed hairdo. She applied fanciful manicures ...

Bod - 7.0/10

She is a little too short for my liking but fortunately, her physique is rather proportional with the essential curves and she is slim. She has fair and smooth body complexion with some slight bruises on one of her legs which I heard she sustained while having fun in Sentosa.

Tits - 7.3/10

She has B cupper frontal assets with pink eraser size nipples. They look natural to me but it does not exactly feel natural. The base of her tits were not hard but the middle parts of her breasts are a little hard when I squeezed them. I suspect that she got the Cosmetic Surgeon to upsize her tits from A to B ... If my deduction is correct, I would say they were quite professionally well done!

Pussy - 8.0/10

She has very appetizing pinkiest abalone ... I gave her a detail cunnilingus ... I believe she enjoyed it as suggested by her horny reaction plus her incessant discharged of vagina fluid

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10

She undressed me when the door closed behind us. She gave me an erotical lap dance. I would say the sexy dance choreography was considered good even without music. She then pushed me on the bed and mounted on top of me subsequently ... She started to initiate french kiss and used her pussy to grind against my dick simultaneously ... She was still fully clothed whilst I was in my brief only. I squeezed her tits ... I then undressed her and pulled her bra down to suck and lick her tits profusely ... I moved down south and pulled her G-String a side to give her a muff dive ... Yummilicious abalone!

Shower - 8.0/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage and used her ass crack to slide along my super bulked up dick. She subsequently gave me a soapy tit fuck ... She then gave me an ultra deep BBBJ. I then squarted and lifted one of her legs ... I proceeded to give her a round of cunnilingus ... She appeared to be enjoying my tongue lashing and as a result became very horny and then we ..........Woohoo! Before we proceeded to towel dry ourselves, we frenched passionately and hugged each other tightly like real lovers ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 8.0/10

She gave me a butt-massage on my back before she cat-bath me ... Dongguan sauna style ... She then gave me a thorough cat-bath plus breasts massage ... She flipped me over to give me another round of breasts massage + cat-bath ... She then capped my right toe with a condom and began to toe-fuck me ... I can feel the contraction of her vagina massage ... Awesome feat! She then set on top of me with her back facing me, and she used her inner thighs to grip my dick and slided along the length of my dick ... The smoothness of her inner thighs gave me a very stimulating feeling ...

AR - 8.5/10

At first she positioned me on my fours and gave me a stimulating AR with generous amount of hand actions on my manhood ... She used a mixture of tongue probing and licking method ... While I was still on my fours, she set on my back with her facing the opposite direction of me ... She bent down to give me another round of AR ... Very shiok indeed! All of a sudden, she tumbled turn over and lied on her back underneath me ... She again gave me a AR ... She slided forward (still underneath me) to give me an upside down BBBJ ... After sometime, she slided toward my face and we frenched deeply and madly like to 2 sex-hungry lovers ...Heavenly!

French - 8.5/10

Very engaging and passionate ... Like real lovers in a secret tryst ...

BBBJ - 8.8/10

Fantabulously and very stimulatingly done! She did a sensuous, wet and ultra deep-throated BBBJ with generous amount of hand actions on my super bulked up shaft ... I can tell she was very well trained ... One can easily misfire if he does not know how to control his ejaculation. She rinsed her mouth with listerine before giving me another round of solid deep throated BBBJ ... The minty feeling made me feel damn shiok ...

FJ - 8.3/10

She was an excellent lay ... I extended another session to fuck her another round as she was super horny and wanted me to make her reaches orgasm ... We adopted several positions (i.e. doggie bonk, scissor, cowgal ride & missionary) in the first round and only one position in the second round (i.e. frontal bonk - I lifted her legs vertically and held them together infront of my pecs with my hands while I entered her from the front.)

Attitude - 9.0/10

Awesome attitude! She appeared like she was borned to be a whore ... She seemed to understand what man desires in sex ... She is confirmed an Ang Pai in no time ...

RTF - Without a doubt!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Many thanks to Duckbeak and BonerDoner for the tip-off ...
Old 22-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

Han Bing(2045) Bitchy looking along side her dyed yellow curly long hair. Around 164. B+ C- cupper.. On the meaty side & good doggie-able ass.

Quite a nice mild gfe kind of WL. Help you undress & some hugs b4 action begins. Shower action is good mix of front & back bod/booby rabba, HJ & mi rod in between her butt rabba.. Finished off w water BBBJ. On the bed.. a short cat bath follow by deep hard poke style of AR. No sure how to explain but simply lack shiokness in her AR style.. Maybe because she suck too hard & poke at the same time resulting a lack of oomph in the pokes.. BBBJ has good suction, lots of twist & turn w deep throat included. She pretty good in this department.. Good CFM eye contacts along the way also. Lots of kisses also but dun french... haiz.. FJ.. good stamina & very accommodating gal..But best for doogie still..

Overall a not too bad bonk.. Do find a lack of punch somewhere tho".. Perhaps too routine feel & lack some excitement or chemistry...
Old 23-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
GALANT8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct12343 View Post
Han Bing(2045) Bitchy looking along side her dyed yellow curly long hair. Around 164. B+ C- cupper.. On the meaty side & good doggie-able ass.

Quite a nice mild gfe kind of WL. Help you undress & some hugs b4 action begins. Shower action is good mix of front & back bod/booby rabba, HJ & mi rod in between her butt rabba.. Finished off w water BBBJ. On the bed.. a short cat bath follow by deep hard poke style of AR. No sure how to explain but simply lack shiokness in her AR style.. Maybe because she suck too hard & poke at the same time resulting a lack of oomph in the pokes.. BBBJ has good suction, lots of twist & turn w deep throat included. She pretty good in this department.. Good CFM eye contacts along the way also. Lots of kisses also but dun french... haiz.. FJ.. good stamina & very accommodating gal..But best for doogie still..

Overall a not too bad bonk.. Do find a lack of punch somewhere tho".. Perhaps too routine feel & lack some excitement or chemistry...
Yeah... Agree wif u n she was extremely wet n juicy!
Old 23-10-2012, 12:33 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Apart from ziling, who are the other top four beauties in your opinion?
so far this yr the babes i bonked whom i considered pretty (looks > 7.4/10) are as follows

zi ling (1805)
shuang shuang (yi tiao long)
retired xiao yu (1803)

there are still many pretty babes whom i have nt bonked yet.
Old 23-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool 1803 da House of Gems

Yup 1803 is prolly da house of gems at the mo...but to be fair it has less than 10 mms todate...

As for picks(save for XS whom i hv yet to try)..this is my quick take...all the mms hv their own unique strengths n qualities...prolly depends on wat the punter is looking for...

Lady...v gd choice for a super hot jap av style session...fair petite pretty jap/taiwan cutesy looker...

Candy...v gd choice for fun bubbly hot passionate sex...fair petite pretty sexy looker

Xiao La Jiao...v gd choice for sweet innocent cute sex...pretty syt wif a lovely slim bod n nice fresh firm boobs, quite gd ht...

NaNa...v gd choice for exciting thrilling hot passionate sex...pretty foxy sexy looker, quite tall nice ht, hot bod, ass n legs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsotm View Post
Wow looks like 1803 is taking the throne of new 1654A!!! All their girls so highly rated...

Question for all bros: if you can only choose one chick from this place, who would it be, Lady, Xiao Lajiao or Nana?
Old 23-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1803 da House of Gems

And once again, purely based on your personal preference, if you had to choose one out of the four, who would it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Yup 1803 is prolly da house of gems at the mo...but to be fair it has less than 10 mms todate...

As for picks(save for XS whom i hv yet to try)..this is my quick take...all the mms hv their own unique strengths n qualities...prolly depends on wat the punter is looking for...

Lady...v gd choice for a super hot jap av style session...fair petite pretty jap/taiwan cutesy looker...

Candy...v gd choice for fun bubbly hot passionate sex...fair petite pretty sexy looker

Xiao La Jiao...v gd choice for sweet innocent cute sex...pretty syt wif a lovely slim bod n nice fresh firm boobs, quite gd ht...

NaNa...v gd choice for exciting thrilling hot passionate sex...pretty foxy sexy looker, quite tall nice ht, hot bod, ass n legs...
Old 23-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 17
Fcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1803 da House of Gems

Thanks Bro for the recommendations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Candy...v gd choice for fun bubbly hot p ...........

............tty foxy sexy looker, quite tall nice ht, hot bod, ass n legs...
Old 23-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Dan Dan(0819)

Dan Dan(0819)...25 yr old mm fm Sichuan been in Gl for abt 2 mths +...fair pretty syt looker wif nice eyes(but didnt like her fake eyelashes!) wif a touch of nu ren wei allure...short cropped hairstyle, looks younger than 25, cld pass off as a syt poly gal...abt 161cm+ ht, sexy slim legs, v nice smooth slim lean tight fresh bod, kinda of like a supple toned teenage bod wif a lovely firm smooth back...A+ boobs wif brown tits, perky small tight ass, pussy trimmed wif no smell...small tattoo on her left hand...oh spotted afew fine strands of armpit hair!...but actually didnt look tat bad becuz fine strands n few...anyways advised her to get rid of it...

Overall sex svc v gd for newbie n gfe gd...however abit on the quiet side so gotta chat her up to get the warmth...helped me undress, nice fresh tight toned bod feel, light kisses but cld sense reluctant frencher later found out not use to frenching...

Shower action: soothing thorough scrub front n back wif neck massage...v nice firm sensuous raba front n back wif damn bloody shiok feel of her pussy grinding on me bod n cock, me throbbing cock rubbing agst her firm smooth belly n ass crack fm behind me fondling her boobs n grazing on the nape of her neck wif more light kisses...bbbj quite gd suck n licks...

Bed action: me lying on me bk, she came on top of me n slowly moved n grinded her pussy on me cock shiok feeling, she smells delicious n great feeling of her smooth tight bod n ass, accentuated by ceiling mirror effect(this Dan Dan really has a lovely back bod!)...light catbath, quite stimulating licks of me neck n ears...slight ar but more intense licks of the perineum area while she hj...bbbj gd as her suck n lick style was slurpy wet n sensuous n shiok rubbing of her bod n pussy on me thigh n leg, however cld do wif better eye contact...bbbj also done wif head swirl action n tongue twirls, lick of me cockhead at times, suction quite gd...got her to kneel on the bed while i stood to continue bbbj, v nice manouevres by Dan Dan wif n wifout hand action n the side mirror effect was shiok...also managed to slap my throbbing cock on her cheeks at times...

My turn to take over n do me tonguefu...natural sounding moans fm her wif caressing of me face n getting wet...fj v nice as she is tight flexible n supple wif stamina...side missionary squeezing her ass n cld feel her dripping wetness; asian cowgal front n bk pump n grind, especially enjoyed bk as her perky ass n lovely back bod view really turned me on!; doggie standing wif her leaning agst the mirror me hving a great feel of her smooth tone bod n ass while screwing her n kissing the nape of her neck; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs wrapped ard me waist, her hands gripping me neck n back at times n at other times gripping the sheets, chest n face flushed wif her eyes rolling, me 'stealing' abit of light frenching n then shooting off me load....v sextisfied...

Overall i had a gd time wif Dan Dan nowithstanding her reluctance to french becuz of her pretty syt looks, fresh tight toned slim teenage bod n appearing to naturally let herself go when fucking...has gem potential...many tks to one of the samsters who first did an fr on her in sbf(sorry bro forgot yr nick!), KingCobra n Duckbeaks for the recommendation...
Old 23-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

02 (24M13) abt 160, ok looker....fair bah bah type. A cupper pinkish nips. A tattoo at the right upper arm... Quite a chatty girl & KC quite a bit... almost at the border line of been over KC.

Once enter the room she is already on top of me.. lol Raba raba french a bit b4 helping me undress & hit the shower.. Lots of shower action... front back raba.. like the part where she put the rod inbetween her legs... Some suction painting b4 finishing off w a BBBJ.

Hitting the bed.. boob massage follow by suction painting.. Maybe she is tired find her suction not as strong when in the showers.. AR wise.. somehow I think she did not hit the right spot.. a bit commando style but lack shiokness.. BBBJ, lots of twist & turn, pretty nice... lots of deep throat also.. Good CFM eye contact.. mix with balls licking sucking..also her HJ on the didi head is shiok... FJ.. She is pretty tight... accommodating, good stamina...had quite a number of positions change... always love it when WL extend their hand to let you grab when in doggie.. lots of frenching, tongue fighting.. Very pro active... She ever paint mi nipples during missionary... lol

Overall a good bonk.. She give a good GFE vib + service.. Tho" some part of her service I do find a bit lacking but I believe maybe she is tired.. The only thing I dun really like is she maybe a bit over in her acting cute... Thanks to bro Omnia for the inside back then..
Old 23-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Candy(1803)

Candy(1803)...mid 20s Sichuan mm...fair pretty foxy looker wif slight sharpish features n cute dracula teeth tat makes for a sweet smile!(looks younger than her age)...small petite abt 157cm?, smooth slim bod, B+/C- boobs gd feel as quite perky n soft but wif abit of sag 20cent lightish brown areola...juicy small ass n pussy quite well trimmed wif no smell...has previous skin trade experience n v well travelled ard Asia...oh yes she is a smoker...

Overall sex svc is v gd n gfe also v gd wif high level intensity....door closed fun flirty bubbly chit chat intro followed by both of us peeling each others clothes off, great bod n boobs feel wif passionate frenching, enjoyable start to the session!...

Shower action: soothing bod scrub, v nice front n bk raba wif Candy at times wrapping one of her legs ard me bod n in between me groin, hj me cock, me caressing her face n frenching, fm behind rubbed me cock on her ass crack n squeezed her smooth ass...she also did a quick suction catbath of me bk...followed by soapy boob fuck which was shiok as her soft perky smooth boobs felt gd rubbing me throbbing cock..lastly bbbj v gd lick n suck n half deepthroat wif nice eyecontact...

Bed action: me lying on me bk, Candy slowly n sensuously came on top of me frenching soft slow n passionately me caressing her face n enjoying her petite slim smooth bod, soft boobs n pussy grinding on me bod n cock...light catbath...nice soft licks ar wif hj...licks of me balls n cock shaft, then bbbj slurpy wif gd suction n half deepthroat again wif gd eyecontact...got her to kneel n continued bbbj standing shiok wif great side mirror effect n at times took out me throbbing cock n slapped her cheeks, she grinning n laughing wif her cute 'dracula' teeth...

My turn to do me tonguefu...at first she coyly covered her pussy wif her hands but i gently prised them apart while licking her thighs n groin area heading towards her clit n pussy n she gave in wif natural sounding moans n squeezing of her boobs which was damn bloody shiok to see, hear n feel...then i moved up n we slowly frenched wif me letting her taste her own juices which got me cock throbbing hard so i moved n placed me cock in her mouth while she was still lying down for more bbbj while i played wif her boobs n clit...

FJ v gd as she is light, flexible n has stamina...spooning sideways wif one of her legs raised, me playing wif her clit n boobs n turned her head to french while enjoying the side mirror effect; doggie wif her bk arched n me squeezing her juicy ass, she reached one hand bk to grip one of me hands on her ass while i turned her head to french n at times squeezed her boobs enjoying front n side mirror effects; asian cowgal pump n grind both of us squeezing her boobs n then i flipped her over becuz she is light n petite wif passionate frenching shiok; foldable chair wif her knees pressed agst me chest hands gripped ard me neck n bk, me caressing her face n frenching n pumping, Candy moaning piak piak piak n then i shot me load as both of got hot n sweaty as i purposely put off the aircon...ended wif cuddles, fun chit chat n more passionate frenching...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif Candy...fun bubbly mm wif a nottie sense of humour n interesting to chat wif as well as she has travelled quite abit in her time...also hot passionate sex...definite gem...many tks to Charger n Joker for the recommendation...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread