The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (Adventures & Misadventures)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
hehe bro, why go all the way to ub when lots of free monguls hanging out all over asia including sin. go to marco anywhere, they're all monguls except few phillipinas.

same reason why go GL or call her, when u can realease for free at home -.-
Old 05-01-2007, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 18
Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster88 View Post
Recently I went for a sex trip to Chinggis Khan homeland, Mongolia and got the chance to taste some eurasian pussies
wow!! exotic land... never dream of getting someone from there! but why u go mongolia for the eurasians??? so strange.. shud be getting Mongolian chicks!!!

what is the misadventure, bro?

SYT CLUB PRESIDENT&
Tiko Club No. 45!

SYT Club Recruitment - a club where SYT lovers gather and share

Will up all those who contribute. SYT Club members' priority
Old 05-01-2007, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
monster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci View Post
wow!! exotic land... never dream of getting someone from there! but why u go mongolia for the eurasians??? so strange.. shud be getting Mongolian chicks!!!

what is the misadventure, bro?
There are exotic mixed Russian-Mongolian blood in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia because last time Mongolia under the control by the Soviet Russian Ferederation.

There girls look half asian and half european, that's why eurasian.

Misadventures is kenna chop by taxi-drivers and the bitterly cold weather.....
Old 05-01-2007, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
There are exotic mixed Russian-Mongolian blood in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia because last time Mongolia under the control by the Soviet Russian Ferederation.

There girls look half asian and half european, that's why eurasian.

Misadventures is kenna chop by taxi-drivers and the bitterly cold weather.....
bro,
taxi drivers in ub are notorious for outright chop. even you tell them exact way they bring you for ride. there are private cars that will stop to pick you up and charge about 500 turgruks per kilo on the clock. all public transport in ub have no insurance. stay in the newer condos, they have better heating facilities, eg seoul garden near the ghinggis hotel.
Old 07-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
9sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To travel to Ulaanbaatar, the captial city of Mongolia is actually very cheap.

According to my mongol male friends, it cost only 20000Turgiks to book an average-looking college LT from any disco club.
hi bro

may i ask, how much is the exchage rate,1sgd = how much turgiks?

how long is the train journey from beijing?

thanks
Old 08-01-2007, 10:37 PM
iceman8989

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

sori to intrude. I was in UB in 1993 & 1994. Back then the only big hotel was under renovation & preparing for listing so we stayed in a chinese owned hotel nearby ie. within walking distance.

Didnt c any SYT then. Maybe i was in t wrong places. But its refeshing trip cos its heavily influence by Russia, building wise. And i was there during winter in December. Also my first snow fall. I was told t temperature at night was -35 degree celcius.

cheers
Old 14-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
naturefarm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mongolia is a nice place if you want to hook up collage student at about USD 30-50 per night. Usually if you go to any disco like Medusa or UB palce or riversound, all the girls is easily pick up.
Old 21-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

strings nite club next to white house hotel has a phillipina singer and is popular with the younger crowd.
ikh mongol pub next to irish pub cater to the local mongolian crowd. popular everyday with mongolian food available.
Old 21-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
thelord is a name known to allthelord is a name known to allthelord is a name known to allthelord is a name known to allthelord is a name known to allthelord is a name known to all

Quote:
hehe bro, why go all the way to ub when lots of free monguls hanging out all over asia including sin. go to marco anywhere, they're all monguls except few phillipinas.
Bro,

where to get Mongolians in Singapore?
Old 21-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelord View Post
Bro,

where to get Mongolians in Singapore?
hi bro, the place i frequent, marco anywhere is on the 4th floor of tanglin shopping centre. lots of 'students' hang around there. they are mostly here for 6mths to a year. you buy them a ladies drink and they sit with you, but they will still butterfly unless you are big spender. lots of places now have a few mongolians and it's your luck that you may come across them. happy hunting.
Old 21-01-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
CowboyB is Cool - loads of Potential

Is there a direct flight to Ulaanbaatar from Kuala Lumpur or Singapore? how much does it cost you guys to travel there?
Old 21-01-2007, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyB View Post
Is there a direct flight to Ulaanbaatar from Kuala Lumpur or Singapore? how much does it cost you guys to travel there?
bro, there are no direct flights either from sin or kl. you have to transfer in beijing or seoul. if you take air china, you leave here midnight and arrive beijing at 0600hrs, then transfer to ub immediately. coming back it's a little long wait at beijing as you arrive from ub at 1500hrs and fly ay 0015hrs. if you go korean there a 6hr wait either way arr back here at o1oohrs. the fare is about 1850sgd for both airlines for 6 month ticket. hope that helps, and it's quite difficult to get flights in the summer out of beijing as there are limited flights daily.
Old 22-01-2007, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
CowboyB is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
bro, there are no direct flights either from sin or kl. you have to transfer in beijing or seoul. if you take air china, you leave here midnight and arrive beijing at 0600hrs, then transfer to ub immediately. coming back it's a little long wait at beijing as you arrive from ub at 1500hrs and fly ay 0015hrs. if you go korean there a 6hr wait either way arr back here at o1oohrs. the fare is about 1850sgd for both airlines for 6 month ticket. hope that helps, and it's quite difficult to get flights in the summer out of beijing as there are limited flights daily.
thanks for the information, bro. 1850sgd is rather steep to travel from Beijing to Ulaanbaatar. add the cost of the ticket from KL or Sing to Beijing and it cost more than RM5000 to reach there. unless we got official business there or are making a one-off holiday trip, it simply cost too much to go there for the sole intention to bang Mongolian girls. thanks again for the info!
Old 22-01-2007, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (Adventures & Misadventures)

Hello,

Back in 1997, I went to Mongolian BBQ Restaurant in San Jose and met several attractive Mongolian waitresses but they only could speak English and Spanish! I agree with you, Mongolians are very pretty with nice apple butt!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-01-2007, 09:14 AM
Samster

bro cowboy, the price of the ticket is from sin-beijing-ub-beijing-sin. the price is not for the ub sector only. sorry if i misinterpreted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1