The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2011, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietnamLover View Post
Nope. When she told me that, I understood most of the words except the last 3 words. I knew that she was talking about instant noodles but I couldn't understand 'thay mot dam'.

i think she means 'cay tom dam'

'dam' can also be pronounce as 'yam'

as for the 'mot'...????.....maybe she key in too fast n mix up the letterings....
Old 17-03-2011, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
as for the 'mot'...????.....maybe she key in too fast n mix up the letterings....
Bo Tay ......

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 17-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Free sex a new trend in Vietnam?
============================================

VietNamNet Bridge – According to sociologists and psychologists, many Vietnamese are sticking to “free sex” trend – one can have sexual relations with several partners at the same time.

Experts said that this is the indispensable impact of the economic development and the change of values in social life. It is time to acknowledge this issue seriously because it is spreading among the youth and even some middle-aged people.

Evidences for the development of “free sex” trend in Vietnam are very clear at DNA and genetic analysis center in Hanoi. The center director, Nguyen Thi Nga, told VietNamNet many awkward stories resulted from “free sex”.

Nga said many women took their children to the center to test their DNA to find their fathers. Many middle-aged men also brought several kids to the center to define whom of them are their own children.

“A man could not find his biological child after four tests with four kids though he has supported all four kids and their mothers since the women were pregnant,” Nga said.

“It proves that these women had sexual relations with at least one other man besides the middle-aged man,” Nga analyzed.

She revealed that up to 40 percent of clients of her center detected that the children they were supporting were not their biological children.

Nga also said that recently, many pregnant women visited her center to test the DNA of the foetus. Most of these women are adulterers and they didn’t know about the father of the child. If the child’s father is their husband, they will keep it otherwise they will have abortion. They are willing to pay VND12 million ($600) to have testing results after four hours. Normally, clients know testing results after 9 days, at the cost of VND4 million ($200).

She said that some rural people also visited the center. They are husbands who suspect that their wives having extramarital relations with someone. The number of people going to Nga’s center is on the rise.

In recent years, the local media has reported many phenomena that shows the development of “free sex” trend in Vietnam. Phrases like “group love making” and “taking group sexy photos” appear on many online forums of teenage and some young people see them as fashionable.

Articles about office adultery and the boom of private hotel business to serve adulterers at noon have attracted the public.

Dr. Khuat Thu Hong, Vice Director fo the Institute for Social Development said that these stories are the sign of free sex trend. Many married people still have sexual relations with others and many single people have sexual relations with several partners at the same time.

“Everybody has the right of sex freedom and they have the right to choose their partners and their sexual behaviors but if proper precautions are not taken free sex may bring about serious consequences for themselves and society,” Dr. Hong said.

Dr. Nguyen Hoi Loan from the Psychology Faculty of the Hanoi University for Social Sciences and Humanity said that family relations in Vietnam are being harmed because of the modern life, in which people are very busy and they don’t have time for their families.

Dr. Hong said that Vietnamese society lacks conditions (systematic education of sex, lack of sympathy for divorced people, etc.) for people to engage in healthy free sex.

According to this expert, free sex can be divided into several groups.

The first group includes married couples who face problems in marriage. However, they cannot divorce because in Vietnam, it is something very bad. They seek balance by having sexual relations with others.

The second group includes married people who don’t have problems in marriage but they can still have sexual relations with others when they cannot be open with their husband/wife in sex. In Vietnam, sex is still considered as a taboo topic.

“This shows the collision between the old and the new value, which has not been accepted in Vietnam. Vietnamese still praise family value and a person’s success is linked with family so many people don’t dare to break their families,” Hong analyzed.

The third group are young people, including teenagers. When they are not controlled by families, they live on their own and develop sexual behaviors of their own.

The last group are single people who have sexual relations with different partners to change their feelings or to escape from stress at work.

“Free sex will boom in Vietnam because economic independence of individuals is being enhanced so they are not tied down by family relations,” Hong said.

“I think that free sex with the above negative acts is not good because when we see sex as a tool to deal with some matters. There will be emerging matters such family break-ups, threats of diseases, problems related to children, etc,” she said.

Ngoc Anh – Cam Quyen

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 17-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

don't know is good or bad news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Free sex a new trend in Vietnam?
============================================

VietNamNet Bridge – According to sociologists and psychologists, many Vietnamese are sticking to “free sex” trend – one can have sexual relations with several partners at the same time.

Experts said that this is the indispensable impact of the economic development and the change of values in social life. It is time to acknowledge this issue seriously because it is spreading among the youth and even some middle-aged people.

Ngoc Anh – Cam Quyen

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 17-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

dam tac?

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
'dam' can also be pronounce as 'yam'

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 18-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

Vietnam to proceed with nuclear power plants
================================================== ====

Vietnam’s energy officials say that recent explosions at Japan’s Fukushima plant will not affect the country’s development of nuclear power plants.
At the moment, Japan is dealing with the world's worst nuclear incident since Chernobyl.

Emergency workers forced to retreat from the Fukushima plant when radiation levels soared prepared to return Wednesday night after emissions dropped to safer levels, AP reported.

For the past week, they have engaged in a desperate, low-tech struggle to prevent a full-blown nuclear meltdown – just 217 kilometers from Tokyo.

The accident has caused some developed countries, including the United States, to abandon plans for nuclear power development.

However, at a Hanoi press conference Wednesday (March 16) called by Vietnam’s Ministry of Science and Technology, officials and scientists pledged that any facilities built inside the country would include the latest safety features informed by the unfolding catastrophe in Japan.

“Vietnam is planning to build nuclear power plants,” said Deputy Minister Le Dinh Tien. “Information and assessments of the blasts at the Fukushima No. 1 plant will act as a foundation to help Vietnam’s relevant authorities appropriate nuclear power programs in the country.”

Russia and Vietnam signed a multi-billion-dollar deal, in October, for the Southeast Asian country's first nuclear power plant in the south-central province of Ninh Thuan – Vietnam and Japan plan to cooperate on two other nuclear reactors.

By 2031, Vietnam plans to put eight nuclear plants into operation.

Lessons learned

Dr. Vuong Huu Tan, head of the Vietnam Atomic Energy Commission, said several factors caused the explosions at Fukushima.

The explosions at the 1st and 3rd reactors were caused by hydrogen interacting with oxygen outside the reactor. The hydrogen was formed when the superheated – and increasingly brittle – metal fuel rod containers came in contact with sea water being poured over them to prevent a meltdown.

Tan said that another reason for the explosions was that the reactors weren’t equipped with passive safety systems.

“The Fukushima No. 1 plant was designed to withstand major quakes and tsunamis,” Tan said. “But its weak point is that the cooling system uses active safety features, which are backed up by power produced from diesel-run emergency generators.”

The tsunami flooded the generator, preventing the cooling system from working. Tan said Vietnam’s first nuclear plant would be designed with an automated cooling system.

Fool proof

“The Ninh Thuan nuclear power plant’s modern reactors will be protected by a passive safety system,” Tan said. “Therefore, the plant’s cooling system can work naturally, without an human intervention or backup electricity.”

He said as the Japanese plant was built in 1960s and 1970s – when passive safety systems weren’t available yet.

As for the Vietnamese nuclear power plant’s ability to withstand an earthquake and tsunami, Dr Ngo Dang Nhan, director of the Radiation and Nuclear Safety Bureau, said that Vietnam’s eight proposed nuclear plants will be built in areas that are not likely to be hit by such disasters.

Nevertheless, he said, experts and authorities will take necessary precautions.

Nhan also said that to ensure Vietnam’s reactors are safe, human error must be taken into account.

“If we don’t have professional engineers and experts, it will be very tough in case of problems,” he said. “We need a legal framework with strict operation and maintenance regulations to make the nuclear power plants safe.”

Safety will be a priority for Vietnam as it pursues its nuclear program in cooperation with Japan and other countries, Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Nguyen Phuong Nga said Wednesday.

"Vietnam will cooperate closely with Japan and its partners to create the best plan for building nuclear power plants... and at the same time ensuring nuclear safety and environmental protection," she said.

Vietnam unaffected by radioactive leaks

The Ministry of Science and Technology said Wednesday that Vietnam won’t be affected by radioactive leaks following the explosions at Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant.

Dr. Dang Thanh Luong, deputy director of the Radiation and Nuclear Safety Bureau under the ministry, said Vietnam’s air monitoring stations showed nothing unusual.

He also cited international meteorological experts as saying that the radioactive clouds produced by the compromised plant are heading North-East of Japan towards the sea and will definitely not head toward Vietnam.

Reported by Thu Hang

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 19-03-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster

Da Nang again the top province
=============================================
For the third year in a row, the central city of Da Nang has continued its reign as the top performing province in the country's Provincial Competitiveness Index (PCI) with a score of 69.77.

The northern mountain province of Lao Cai and southern Dong Thap province followed with scores of 67.95 and 67.22.

Surprisingly, despite being top from 2005 to 2007, the southern province of Binh Duong Province fell to fifth place.

It was the first time since the initiation of the competition five years ago that Binh Duong has fallen out of the premier group.

The Cuu Long (Mekong) Delta continues to amaze with its steady and consistent improvement. The region accounted for nine of the 22 provinces and cities ranked as "excellent" or "high" in the 2010 PCI.

The sixth annual PCI was based on a survey of 7,300 domestic firms that contributed opinions on nine aspects of governance in 63 provinces and cities. These aspects comprise entry costs, land access and security of tenure, transparency and access to information, time taken for complying with regulations, informal charges, proactivity of provincial leadership, business support services, labour and training – and legal institutions.

The views of 1,155 foreign invested enterprises were also included for the first time to provide insights into the existing Foreign Direct Investment footprint in Viet Nam.

They also throw light on the challenge of improving the business environment to attract higher value-added investment to sustain economic growth.

Source: VNS

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 19-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
don't know is good or bad news?
Free sex means freedom of sex, not sex for free. Hihi.

Bros will still have to continue the policy of paying 100.
Old 19-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
Bros will still have to continue the policy of paying 100.
not my policy... i will pay $90 or $110
Old 19-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster

AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
not my policy... i will pay $90 or $110
You are always the special one.
Old 19-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 20
Wayang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWayang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros.. recently i got to noe a viet WL while recce-ing ard G-Land.. been exchanging smses wif her but some of them will become gibberish when translated by Google.. so i need help translating

1)dung. va em thay anh re thuong nua. em moi noi

2)em co muon tien. anh cung dep trai va de thuong nua. qua dem nha

3)anh nhieu chuyen qua. em cung thich anh ma

thanks alot guys
Old 20-03-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
garfield_junkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayang View Post
i assume "re thuong" is the typo form of "de thuong". Hence, the sentence become

Correct. And I see you so nice also. So I say

Quote:
I did borrow money. You are handsome and nice also. Overnight OK?

But if "co muon" changed to "muon co", i.e. the 1st sentence is "em muon co tien", then the meaning become "I want to have money"

Quote:
you talked/asked too much. I also like you
Old 20-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This gal is not literate. Her tieng viet writing is rojak.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 20-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
hi bros.. recently i got to noe a viet WL while recce-ing ard G-Land.. been exchanging smses wif her but some of them will become gibberish when translated by Google.. so i need help translating

thanks alot guys
*sigh* the same old lies
Old 20-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 20
Wayang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWayang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks guys.. i nvr hooked up wif a viet girl b4 so everything is pretty new to me.. but the ways of the WL isnt.. anyway i told her i cant help her wif her debt nor buy her an iphone..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1