The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 22-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
Cbt5145 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I've called up Amy for massage. Will provide FR right after this.....I hope it's going to be a good one.....she is currently on her way to my hotel, can't wait to meet up with her.....
Old 22-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
Tuij2X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
to me she is not really that great looking la, but her service make it up.

personally i think it doesn't really matter if she is really the one on the photo, 99% of the time they are not. more important is the okt send the right kind of girl and u r sextisfied at the end of the session.
Bro dragonfruit, thanks for your response, but I think you should misunderstand what I said. Actually, we're sharing the same viewpoint.

For me, 600 for a 6.5 looks young girl with great service, I can't complain to be honest.

But bro king6788 and GavinYo claimed in their reports that they had a great looks and great service Tiantian.

So I was wondering if that Tiantian these two bros had was not the same Tiantian that we had - these two different Tiantian together working under Lily in the same period.

In this case, another interesting question comes - What kind of Tiantian bro whiplash had then, you guess? Hah... more and more interesting it becoming!
Old 22-09-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
natgeowild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksYVR View Post
Called up Fiona again after returning to Beijing after 2 hectic weeks. Was recommended Bess.

Credit to her she is very accommodating and we tried various positions and i jus couldnt cum with her bad breath...

So i asked her bbbj and she agreed. She literally just did it hands free till i cum.

Paid her and she left.... RTF NO....unless she improves her personal hygiene.
I tried Bess a few times before and the reason why I always goes back to look for her is because I love her BJ and GFE, and she is very accomodating to all kinds of positions, except for anal, which I don't do anyway. She never once show any negative attitude, and I work her hard each time.

I make it a habit to ask all the girls brush their teeth and bathe thoroughly before we get started, so maybe that's why I never found any issue.
Old 23-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
king6788 is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuij2X View Post
Bro dragonfruit, thanks for your response, but I think you should misunderstand what I said. Actually, we're sharing the same viewpoint.

For me, 600 for a 6.5 looks young girl with great service, I can't complain to be honest.

But bro king6788 and GavinYo claimed in their reports that they had a great looks and great service Tiantian.

So I was wondering if that Tiantian these two bros had was not the same Tiantian that we had - these two different Tiantian together working under Lily in the same period.

In this case, another interesting question comes - What kind of Tiantian bro whiplash had then, you guess? Hah... more and more interesting it becoming!
I first apologized for the 9 I gave to Tiantian's face, if somehow that was the determining factor for any bro to ask for her. Now I have more to compare, I will say it is more like 7-8 instead of 9. But she is definitely young, 20 if I remember correctly, and has this girl-next-door look, plus she is a bit naughty, which makes overall very appearing.

Anyway, beauty is in the eyes of beholder. Sometimes if you already have the high expectation of someone, when she comes, you might get a let down
Old 24-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
Tuij2X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by king6788 View Post
I first apologized for the 9 I gave to Tiantian's face, if somehow that was the determining factor for any bro to ask for her. Now I have more to compare, I will say it is more like 7-8 instead of 9. But she is definitely young, 20 if I remember correctly, and has this girl-next-door look, plus she is a bit naughty, which makes overall very appearing.

Anyway, beauty is in the eyes of beholder. Sometimes if you already have the high expectation of someone, when she comes, you might get a let down
That's all right, bro king6788.

Anyway, to me, that's not a bad session with Tiantian. I can't complain.
Old 26-09-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GavinYo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuij2X View Post
First time I came over to Beijing on business.

After reading back couple of pages, I got the impression that other than so many OKTs, there seems to be no any other mongering scene, lovely contrasted with those South China cities.

Read lots of great remarks on Tiantian from bro king6788 and GavinYo, I decided to ask for Tiantian for my first night.

Honestly, it was a good session. Tiantian's vey accommodating and GFE. The downside was her looks. In my humble opinion, I would rather rate her 6.5 on looks, not 9 as bro king6788 and GavinYo did. Actually, she's just like an unpolished village girl on looks.

So I've got a question,

Would it not be the same Tiantian???
Hi Tuij2X,

I am back to SG and didn't have chance to come back to SBF to check on the posting. I didn't managed to see the Lily's site for pictures of her girls as the website wasn't able to load in my hotel room then. Asked for "Jiao Xiao Ling Long" lady and Lily sent me Tiantian. The moment when I open the door, her face and voice won me over and that is why I gave her a 9 for looks. Maybe I shouldn't give such a high 9, but to me at the moment, she is at least a 8 cos I didn't have the site picture to give me comparison. Also, I called her in at quite a early timing where all her makeup are still intact ... maybe that is why she looks unpolished at the of the night?

btw, I called Lily for someone else with bigger boobs before I leave Beijing and YoYo was sent to me. Same case of not knowing how she looks like and trusting that Lily will send someone good to my room. Pretty surprised to see how sweet and slim she looks when she stepped through the door. We started off frenching and I have the pleasure of removing her clothing in the midst of the fierce frenching. She painted me all over and spent quite a long time down there. Great suction for the BBBJ and I got to stop her else I will CIM. She was very wet and keep begging for me to be in her when I was doing my painting... hehe. She cap me and it was a quick climax in missionary position. It was a great experience but I do not really like the feels of her pretty hard breasts.

lady: Yoyo
Face: 8.5
Body: 7 (dun really like hard breasts)
Boobs: small C
Service: 9
GFE: 9
Damage: 600 inclusive of taxi
Old 26-09-2012, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Jay1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in Beijing now. Contacted Fiona for a happy hour. She certainly did not disappoint! She sent over Celine and she is such a pleasant girl, and we had such a great time! She is so sweet. Definitely want to call her again when I am back to Beijing. First experience with her and her girls but highly recommend with no hesitation.
Old 26-09-2012, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

Sorry guys I haf lost Lily's ctc in my HP can someone kind enuff to PM me hers? thx alot...
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 26-09-2012, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 18
sinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
KTV Outing on 26 Sept 2012

Hey guys,

Anyone is in town? Who would like to go cheong KTV tonight?
Please send me an sms or call me at my local number: 1.8.6...1.6.3..0...6.3.2....7

Send me before 5pm! Thanks!

Sinseh
Old 26-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Redevil011 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redevil011 View Post
Bro, I have tried both and I find that although Amy is younger, prettier and chattier, the massage by Xiao Pan is much better. It's not just about the strength, but the strokes and pressure. It so comfortable that I fell asleep halfway through. I'm so impressed with her massage I've tried her almost every week.

As for the ending, well, one man's meat is another man's poison.. I find Amy's too mechanical. Anyway, thanks to the bro for introducing this gem to us!
Dear bros, anyone else with lobang on massages?
Old 30-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tempstories deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in Beijing for couple of days. Is there any person who provides Anal sex? Will appreciate the PM on that.
Old 30-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teltel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempstories View Post
I am in Beijing for couple of days. Is there any person who provides Anal sex? Will appreciate the PM on that.
Difficult to get in Beijing, some older providers will do as a matter of course but looks would be 1/10 if for the better ones
A quick search of this and other forums may shed more light
Teltel
Old 01-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
sleepster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, any rec for massage at the spas there? preferably with jg/hj. friend told me to try dragonfly but i think its clean.

Thanks.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tempstories deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good quality independents in Beijing that i can try?
Old 04-10-2012, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
inreality deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
I checked with Image Lookup plugin for firefox, there are more than 100 websites with this pic on Google.......including some in Thai language
Yes, and it looks like the original photo was shot by a guy named Wu Rong from Beijing, so, what's your point?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1