The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Heartless police officers lying to me and leaving a 80 year old man on the streets

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://therealsingapore.com/content/...ld-man-streets

HEARTLESS POLICE OFFICERS LYING TO ME AND LEAVING A 80 YEAR OLD MAN ON THE STREETS

.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}
Post date:
1 Jun 2014 - 11:31pm

Dear The Real Singapore,
I will be posting a series of heart wrenching videos that was taken off my in-car camera yesterday at the wee hours on a sunday. (1st June)(1.30am) (UPDATE, You can see the videos here: LINK)
Apparently i was driving along upper paya lebar road when i saw a old man (80s) who could hardly walk properly pushing his trolley with his collected cans and cardboards at the right side on the road. The ugly fact is that no one actually stopped to helped or even attempted to help.
I stopped to help and called the police. 2 police cars came 10 minutes later and there were 5 young Chinese officer who attended to the scene. Apparently one of them who could speak fluent Cantonese spoke to the uncle; which i later learn that the uncle lost his way and was trying to head to Chinatown. (YES! Chinatown??!?!)
They assured me that he will be taken care of under their jurisdiction and asked me to leave.
I left the scene to a nearby coffee-shop to buy a few cans of drinks for the uncle and headed back. What happened next really will make your hearts cry out for this old helpless man. (I will not comment much on this matter on social media.)
The police left, and he was pushing his trolley on the road again!!!
I stopped and tried my best to communicate with this uncle as he only speaks Cantonese; i managed to understand that he wants to head to Chinatown.
I handled him the 4 cans of drinks i bought for him; which he immediately finished 4 of them. (Yes, 4 cans at one go; which shows that he is truly dehydrated.) I also asked him if he was hungry but he couldn't understand so i passed him $200 and ask him to use the money to eat.
I then put his trolley and basket into my car and headed to chinatown.
When i reached chinatown, i saw a police car and asked them for their assistance; which i was told there is a collection point near that area.
I explained the situation to both the police officers, SSGT Mohd Fareeq and CPL Ong Jia Bin then assured me that they will bring him safely there and will try to bring him home safely.
CPL Ong Jia Bin then helped pushed the trolley to the collection point was which about 500 metres away.
They searched the uncle's possessions and found out some mobile numbers in his wallet.
The police called the number and the uncle's son came down. Apparently this uncle will leave home every morning about 7 am and comes back at 7pm. But that night at approximately 11pm, the uncle's son headed to this collection point to look for his father but could not find him.
We were told by the uncle's son (late 50s) that his father is in a senile state and he is close to deaf, he might have lost his way this time round and ended up at paya lebar. They are staying together at red hill.
The whole saga ended at around 4.30 - 4.45 am when the uncle's son finally arrived to pick up his father. I waited together with the police and bought more drinks and bread for the uncle while waiting.
Report No. A/20140601/0025

Cliff Ngiam
TRS contributor

Editor's Note: We have forwarded this to the Singapore Police for clarifications. No response from them so far.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1