The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up The purpose of cpf minimum sum is because they want retirees to emigrate

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

THE PURPOSE OF CPF MINIMUM SUM IS BECAUSE THEY WANT RETIREES TO EMIGRATE

.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}
Post date:
6 Jun 2014 - 9:07pm

Is it true?

“Dr Amy Khor: S'poreans can pack up and leave S'pore just like new citizens - 05Feb2013

Hitler not only executed the Jewish people but the handicapped too.

“At the beginning of World War II, individuals who were mentally retarded, physically handicapped, or mentally ill were targeted for murder in what the Nazis called the "T-4," or "euthanasia," program." http://www.ushmm.org/outreach/en/art...uleId=10007683

Are the PAPs looking at our seniors as handicapped and are useless to the society? Yes I believe so. Look at the programs offered to the seniors as compared to the western world or other countries, near to negligible. While in UK; senior having free rides and the best part Singapore's Delgrow operates there and here it is not free.

In Singapore when you are above 45, opportunities become slim as companies prefer the young foreigners: the slaves;

Singaporean are forced to become security guards, Taxi driver, housing agents and insurance agents; Remember the new citizens will be going into the same process; Have you watch the movie Logan runs? Where those who reached aged 35 were executed. The story of CPF minimum sums is the same weather Logan Run or Nazi ; face with mountain of pressures, where there is no hope here; retiree looking for another options; emigrate and cash out their CPF; checkmate!!!!! that is what the government want: Their ideologies; ' ELIMINATIONS OF THOSE WHO ARE NOT USELESS TO THE SOCIETY' . This is the Nazi's ideologists. We just simply never think deeply what these evil MIW in their minds, they are pure evil. Remember LKY used to asked the graduates to marry and to have children? A Nazi's ideologist? Creating a master race?

'PUBLISHED JUNE 04, 2014

Grave shortage: In Hong Kong, it costs more to house the dead than the living'

Hong Kong they are facing grave shortage. Land in Singapore are scarce; Here where the remains were shared in one lot. Is this what the government fear where more land being set aside for the dead?

The fear are so intense that they want us to die somewhere else, that is why they froze our money so that we would emigrate. One stone killing 3 birds;

1) more land for the livings
2) government spending less on the seniors where it would not burden its budget
3) having constant youthful populations where they will be more independent, having youthful populations which will boost the economies.

Remember the golden hand shake, where they are giving lump sums so that one give up their job?

This is what the government motive of having high cpf minimum sums so that you are force to leave the country.

PAP run this country like a big corporations: they have no feelings towards humanities. For them everything is dollar and cents.

I met few Singaporean who had emigrated to cash out their cpf and my sister is contemplating of doing the same; These are the policies they are having, broken up the family ties. Without strong family ties the country will be devoid of loyalties as they will harbor strong hatred against the government.

I have a 68 year old friend with 80k in his cpf, every, month he receive $500, he keep telling me ; what can you do with $500? yes that is what they want. Yes they want you to bleed so will leave the country, they are practicing Nazi ideologies, they believed for the good of the nation, the weak must be wipe out. This is what they are doing now.

'The Brazen Bull was a hollow brass statue crafted to resemble a real bull. Victims we­re placed inside, usually with their tongues cut out first. The door was shut, sealing them in. Fires would then be lit around the bull. As the victim succumbed to the searing heat inside, he would thrash about and scream in agony. The movements and sounds, muted by the bull's mass, made the apparatus appear alive, the sounds inside like those of a real bull. This effect created additional amusement for the audience, and served the added benefit of distancing them from the brutality of the torture, since they couldn't directly see the victim.'

This is what our retirees are becoming a “ Brazen Bull”. But they are worse than the Brazen Bulls, they will moan perhaps for another 20 years. Your limbs are weak, strengths are weak and mind are weak and you devoid of capitals: checkmate!!!!!;
To save your miseries either PAP out in power or you will have to leave. But you will never throw them out, they already have have a million new mercenaries that will vote for PAP: I guess the only way for you is to emigrate . That is what they want.

In the art of war against the citizens, they are shrewd, they will always win ; If you do not want to leave ,they still win the war against you, as they have the free money to roll. Interest? Haha wait long long..............................

Aziz kassim
TRS Contributor

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1