The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 30-08-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinat View Post
Is this vivi?
Yes, should be the rare pokemon Vivi.
Old 30-08-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Went Pokémon scanning again, walked up n down, door not opened abit disappointing n went for a kopi n told myself walked one last time if not visible than exit by the back. Again spotted thru the other door, out went someone with a hat n in ran me This time rd abit more familiar managed to smooch...she really have fair n gd skin n perky ass, ramp her ass doggy n came on boobs..
Old 30-08-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Went Pokémon scanning again, walked up n down, door not opened abit disappointing n went for a kopi n told myself walked one last time if not visible than exit by the back. Again spotted thru the other door, out went someone with a hat n in ran me This time rd abit more familiar managed to smooch...she really have fair n gd skin n perky ass, ramp her ass doggy n came on boobs..
Lucky lei you! What time were you there? I was there I think 3plus to almost 4, cannot see her, although I'm quite sure I was in the right place
Old 30-08-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes Vivi can really rival the best in Parklane. I am surprised a lady of her calibre is squatting at JSP. She can easily list herself and do homebased freelance.
Old 30-08-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Yes Vivi can really rival the best in Parklane. I am surprised a lady of her calibre is squatting at JSP. She can easily list herself and do homebased freelance.
Just to say again to piss the zapper off. Vivi is a gem among shopping centres FLs. And it will be great if she converts to homebased FL so that that it is easier to make appointment. Will ask her to consider the next time I catch this rare pokemon
Old 30-08-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Heard from her rental is more reasonable than town area n she usually only do regulars. Anyway, she’s available out call if she’s free but for a higher end pricing, so it’s better to hit n run over here
Old 30-08-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Heard from her rental is more reasonable than town area n she usually only do regulars. Anyway, she’s available out call if she’s free but for a higher end pricing, so it’s better to hit n run over here
Ic, then have to get her wechat the next time, dont want to make a wasted trip.
Old 30-08-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all

Where is this place? JSP? I searched in maps dont have leh
Old 30-08-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL... u also old timer. Nice

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 30-08-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSB View Post
Sultan Plaza
Old 31-08-2020, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSB View Post
Jalan sultan plaza, beside textile ctr.
Old 31-08-2020, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ic, then have to get her wechat the next time, dont want to make a wasted trip.
Yup bro...can make advance booking
Old 31-08-2020, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
LOL... u also old timer. Nice
Sama sama bro
Old 31-08-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 13
ryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro know Textile Center, Cindy? Went back to Msia?
Old 31-08-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all

Vivi what time knock off?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1