The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Adrenaline rush ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
[B]WL Name - QiQi
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years
Height - 1.63 m
Home Base - L1654A

Enjoy,
MaXx
Ok, it's going to be a battle to get her in the foreseeable future...

Saw her signing out today at a regular house, but already had two sessions then and no energy left, sigh...
Old 29-04-2010, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
GusHansen is Cool - loads of Potential

any bro knows if sisi from 1612 hq offer cim?
Old 29-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
FR: XingXing 2062 [New Girl] - Cat 150

Xing Xing [Star Star] just arrived on May 7th (so i was told). I like this place because variety is good, OKT friendly and place is clean.

Name: Xing Xing
Origin: Guangdong (Canto)
Height: 1.58-1.6 (Petite)
Looks: 6.5/10 (Not the best but service totally totally makes up for it)
Body: 8/10 (fair, well maintained, aside from her height, very well proportioned, small tattoo of flowers on her wrist, near the watch, no scars or smell)
Boobs: 8/10 (B+, light brown puffy nipples, nice and firm)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Incredible, hardworking and nearly CIM)
FJ: 8/10 (she said no doggy for me, when we tried, she claimed that i was too long and hurt her)
Ass sucking/licking: 8/10 (Is there a term for this? Details in FR below).
Catbath: 9/10 (im not a catbath lover... but she was really good)
RTF: Most probably - but too many.

The Story:
When I arrived, it was quiet as these few evenings have been stormy, i was planning to visit 1817 but car park was full there, 2062 had no cars. So zipped in, parked there and walked in.

I only saw 4 house girls... the one that i was hoping to fuck wasn't in, code red. Others were with customers. So OKT recommended XX, said she came in only on May 7th and service will not disappoint. She paraded infront of me and i agreed. Went up ....

In the room, she took off my clothes... SOP... and when naked... she grinded herself on me and asked i want to take her clothes off... wah... cock stand already.

After stripping her... she held my stiff cock and led me to the shower... after the SOP boob massage with soap came some interesting styles... firstly, because she is petite, she asked me to take a horse-like stance (some martial arts thing) then she used her pussy to scrub my thighs and hip while using her boobs to rub me and mouth nibbling my ear lobs... WOOOH HOOO! Secondly, she turned me around and washed me.. sounds SOP right? She went on her knees and really scrubbed my ass clean and stroked my cock from behind with her hands between my legs!!!! then proceeded to suck and lick my ass at the same time... legs weak man!!! AFter bath, proceeded to bed...

Catbath was awesome... she seems to know where all my sensitive spots were as she slowly stroked my cock, her grip was good as her mouth hit all the right spots. She then asked me to stick my ass up, wiped it clean with some wet-ones (minty feeling), then proceeded to stroke my cock while sucking & licking my ass... feeling was out of this world.

BBBJ was awesome, it lasted a good 20 mins at least... AND 3 TIMES I ALMOST CIM... she seems to know when i'm about to unload and will proceed to cock tease instead, really cannot take it! Then started with FJ... 1st position was cowgirl... if you arch your back and bend your knees she will know how to hook her legs underneath them and grind you... simply awesome, she came once and beads of sweat was already coming down her beautifully formed titties... She suggested missionary, but only lasted 1 min, and i suggested doggie, as soon as i gently went in... she pushed be back and said it wasn't possible, claiming that my size was hurting her, we went back to missionary... this lasted for a bit as i pumped her fast and slow and deep...

i finally unloaded and she said don't stop!!! i'm like wondering how man?... so i continued to pump deep and slow as I was spent! She used her legs to wrap around my ass and motioned me to keep pumping... she finally let out a long staggered moan and she was cumming too... I too unloaded round 2 in the same CD... This girl was really horny and asked me not to stop again... i really cannot tahan... think about it... cumming twice in missionary without stopping... and asking me to go for round 3!!! So i obliged... but i couldn't cum anymore cos arms and back damn tired....

As she cleaned me up, she gave me another BBBJ, cock could stand but was sore and tired man... she continued to massage my balls and kept licking the crown of my cock... i seriously wished i could cum again but was totally spent man!

We finally washed up ... TCSS while in shower...

Went downstairs and OKT asked me, "bro..how?".. i crashed on the couch and told him my legs were really weak... he smiled and offered me my drink as i sat there trying to get some wind back.
Old 29-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Bro Largeville, great and thorough FR on this newbie ... Thanks!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Ok, it's going to be a battle to get her in the foreseeable future...

Saw her signing out today at a regular house, but already had two sessions then and no energy left, sigh...
I foresee that she is gonna experience a bull run business very soon.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Viola! I was on FIRE ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I understand from the OKT of L1654A, there are a few new gals joining this joint ... I guess this joint is getting more and more happening these days ...

WL - Sa Sa
Origin - JiangXi, PRC
Age - 25 years
Height - 1.6m
Misc Info - Used to work in H/C back in China

Look - 7.9/10

She possesses sharp features. She is gorgeous as far as I am concern. She has wavy tinted hairdo and fair smooth facial complexion.

Bod - 6.9/10

She has fair body complexion. She has a small tattoo at one of her butts to cover a small scar. I noticed a little protruding tummy especially when she bent down.

Tits - 7.9/10

She has beautiful pink nipples (score here!) which are pencil-eraser in size. Her tits are C cupper and they're firm and naturale ...

Shower - 8.5/10

She offered me a body-body-massage from front to back and deep throated BBBJ. Shiok! We also frenched madly and deeply in the shower. Mesmerizing!

French - 8/10

Deeply & madly ... Awesome!

AR - 8.8/10

I ain't kiddin' ... Very few PRC WL can perform this as good as her. She used hands-tongue combination. Very lethal combination indeed. Unlike many PRC WL, she does not just stick her tongue deep into my ass-h@le with force ... Her method was probing method and she did it with feelin' ... Heavenly!

Fore-Play - 8.0/10

She gave me a tit-f*#k with oil ... Very very shiok indeed. She told me a lot of clients shot out involuntarily ... Bwahahaha! Definitely not for beginners and weak-hearted individuals. She also offered a sensuous cat-bath. Very addictive!

BBBJ - 8.5/10

She gave me an ultra deep-throated BBBJ with ideal suction pressure ... I was on cloub 9 in no time. Irresistible!

FJ - 8.5/10

We adopted various sexual positions before I climaxed in standing doggie and missionary fashions. I was fully-drained after cumming twice ... I rarely shot twice in GL but she managed to make me booked her for two session. It was definitely a FANTASTIC 2 for me!

Attitude - 8.8/10

With such extra-ordinary performance on her part, why the hell should I complain?!!

RTF - I guess, it is a fore-gone conclusion!

Enjoy,
MaXx
I had Sasa today and my session is more or less like wat my Idol mention

had two session wiz her too except our foreplay wiz each other last almost till e two session time is up before I cum

Great gal to be wiz and her juice really flow like a waterfall
Old 30-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
I had Sasa today and my session is more or less like wat my Idol mention

had two session wiz her too except our foreplay wiz each other last almost till e two session time is up before I cum

Great gal to be wiz and her juice really flow like a waterfall
Hi Bro,

I drove by this place, its like an old apartment? Do you just go up and look for the unit number?

Thanks!
Old 30-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Hi Bro,

I drove by this place, its like an old apartment? Do you just go up and look for the unit number?

Thanks!
yup.. just do that

enjoy
Old 03-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
glwhopper is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: Shu Fei
Looks: 8/10 (very mature feature)
Overall Experience: 9/10 Very stimulating Sex… Read FR below
RTF: Definitely

I booked Shu Fei and took her into the room. Once inside, I pulled her towards the wall and pushed her against it. I kissed her and pulled up her skirt to be able to finally put my hands on her bare ass.
Our kissing was frantic with all the build up sexual tension and our hands couldn't sit still on each other body. I unbuttoned her blouse, cupped her breasts through her bra before pulling it down and kissing her breast and sucking her nipples longingly.

After that, I dropped to my knees, took her ass in my hands and buried my face in her pussy. I licked and sucked and kissed and her breathing came heavier and heavier. She was panting and moaning.

Shu Fei could not take it anymore finally decided and pulled me up while she dropped to her knees. She wanted my cock badly.

She unbuckled and unbuttoned my pants and, now with her face on the right level, my cock sprang free. She took it in her hand while with the other hand she grabbed my balls. She shudder at the sight as it made her so horny! She licked her lips and after waiting all this time, finally wrapped them around my didi. She licked the whole length and sucked and kissed it. The heat from my cock filled her mouth and she loved it. She tried fitting the whole dick into her mouth but it was too big for her… haha

I couldn’t take it anymore and pulled her up. She helped me put on the cap while continuously HJ me. I held her thigh in my arm and used my large dick to slide between her clit.

She is moaning loudly and begging me to put it inside. I finally thrust the whole thing in could not stop thrusting, and with one hand on her breasts and the other grabbing her thigh. It felt so good that both of us came at the same time. She was sobbing wet as her juices dripped down her thighs and wet the whole floor.

We took a bath after that before I left.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sonn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Heard from my bros about this girl in 1805 that has unique BBBJ skills. As I am a big fan of BBBJ, went to try her out.

Let me give you the stats.

Bai Li
22 Years Old
China : Hunan
Work Exp: Macau (Fuck many guys there before)

When I saw her, she looked like the type of SG girl who looked very sweet and pretty. Not those PRC types until she speaks.

After I went into the room, she dimmed the lights and she asked me to strip. As I stripped down to my underwear she told me to stop. She caressed my didi with my underwear on and watched the sight of it expanding.

She tehn took off my underwear and gave me one hell of a BBBJ.

Showering also was much better than as she really clean me thoroughly with her tongue as well.

We tried out one the doggie position in the washroom. Her boobs were pressed against the wall as I thrusted her from behind. Shiok!

Face : 7.5/10 (Sweet and sexy)
Figure: 7/10
Height: 161cm
Boobs : B cup
Skin: Fair
Hair: Neck Length Black hair
BBBJ: 8/10 (One of the best)
FJ: 8/10 (Service Good and Attentive)
A/R: 8/10 (Great job)
Attitude: Very GF effect. Chatty and makes me comfortable. Smiles and laugh a lot.
RTF: Yes.

I have recommended her to my other bros too.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
surecan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonn View Post
Heard from my bros about this girl in 1805 that has unique BBBJ skills. As I am a big fan of BBBJ, went to try her out.

Let me give you the stats.

Bai Li
22 Years Old
China : Hunan
Work Exp: Macau (Fuck many guys there before)

When I saw her, she looked like the type of SG girl who looked very sweet and pretty. Not those PRC types until she speaks.

After I went into the room, she dimmed the lights and she asked me to strip. As I stripped down to my underwear she told me to stop. She caressed my didi with my underwear on and watched the sight of it expanding.

She tehn took off my underwear and gave me one hell of a BBBJ.

Showering also was much better than as she really clean me thoroughly with her tongue as well.

We tried out one the doggie position in the washroom. Her boobs were pressed against the wall as I thrusted her from behind. Shiok!

Face : 7.5/10 (Sweet and sexy)
Figure: 7/10
Height: 161cm
Boobs : B cup
Skin: Fair
Hair: Neck Length Black hair
BBBJ: 8/10 (One of the best)
FJ: 8/10 (Service Good and Attentive)
A/R: 8/10 (Great job)
Attitude: Very GF effect. Chatty and makes me comfortable. Smiles and laugh a lot.
RTF: Yes.

I have recommended her to my other bros too.
Any other u tried b4?????
Old 04-05-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
party_king is Cool - loads of Potential

Mary got the classical vixen look on her. She really knows to put use her breast to good us though it is only a B cup. She has the CFm looks and seductive smile.

She did me boob massage front and back while we are in the shower. up and down, down and up again and then up and down again. My eyes focused on those two big papayas. Wah like yoyo like that one ah.

We then got into bed, she doesn't use much tongue on my body but mostly uses her boobs to caress me.

We frenched and the feeling was very wet. she twirls her tongue around mine and massages mine with her teeth after that for a while. She then put my DIDI into her mouth, not using condom. Wah Song Ah... nice warm and moist. She did not use teeth. The job was pretty smooth. my DIDI mari ki ta after that.

She kept on massaging my DIDI with her tongue by twirling her tongue 360 around my DIDI in her mouth. I think just when I cannot ta han and about to shoot she slowed down and started massaging my balls with her tongue.

She later put lubricant between her boobs and then clamped by very erected DIDI between then. Wah very smooth up and down action again. This time I shoot. Very nice to see the cum splattered on the face from between her boobs.

Her killer move is her AR which she used fruit jelly to make my ass more smooth and delicious for her tongue.

She gave me a massage after that. All in all I should say it was a good job.

Name: Mary
House: 1805
Face : 8/10
Figure : 9/10, big boobs slim waist I like around 1.65m which is quite tall
Boobs : 34 B? Great boobs massage!
Skin : fair and smooth especially the part between the boobs. I gave one hell of a licking there.
Hair: Shoulder length
BBBJ: 8/10 Use lips well with no feeling of teeth. Superb
A/R : Nice!
Attitued: very professional, seductive. Didn’t talk much
RTF: yes, will come around again soon.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 20
rolly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrolly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L1805 Stinko CB Club!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
OKT Peter of L1805 the SCB Club = DrinkMilky = Mamamiayeah = Party_King = Thingth = FeiFeilover = ukblower = sasadancer => Clones who post FAKE FR!!!

All samsters, please beware of the above clones and many others in L1805 thread!
i support u king.cobra!

and i can bet u i'll also be in 'ukblower's list of clones! although i nvr write any FR here, so i wonder what clone will i be???
Old 05-05-2010, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 20
rolly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrolly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L1805 Stinko CB Club!!!

all the "clones" on ukblower's list are all with high rep.

all of king.cobra's list of OKTL1805 "clones" all have low rep.

isnt it obvious enough guys?
Old 05-05-2010, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Grinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

When I saw Shu Fei, she was such a nice little package: pretty tall and proportionate. Her breasts were full but not large, her hair was long but neatly tied back, her legs stretched fetchingly out from a mini that hugged her like a dumpling, and her smile was seductive and sweet.

Off we went into the room with the mirrors around.

A short introduction and off came the clothes before we headed for the shower. Here the fun began.

She covered herself in lather and then used her body to soap me. Her soft tits were like erotic sponges that roamed my front and back and then gripped my little bro. She was like a spring, moving tirelessly up and down, removing the dirt and increasing the hard-on.

I slipped my fingers down her ass crack and touched her pussy. She smiled and asked me to be patient.

After drying up, she asked me to lie down on the bed. She then used her tongue on every part of my body, Into my ears! My asscrack! The gaps between my toes! The bend behind my knees!

Her ass rim was holy-shit!! She spread my butt wide with her hands and then rammed her tongue deep and hard in and out of my hole, as though she was trying to stick it through to the other side.

Her BBBJ was SOP and quick because I want to bang her back.

She lied down on her fours and I examined her bum. They were firm and solid. I licked and squeezed her ass. Then I capped on and tried to find the hole. I entered the wrong hole initially and she cried< “not there, not there.”

Yes, it was a bit tough getting in immediately but I did finally. And so I rocked with her. Back and forth. Back and forth. As deep as I could. I increased the pace gradually and fired off there.

Holy shit!! Heavenly!!

Name : Shufei
House:1805
Looks : 8/10
Boobs : B cup and natural
Body : 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 9/10
AJ : 9/10 smooth Fucking skilled in this area
RTF: Definitely
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1