The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
DG888999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ_PTE LTD View Post
so far have i think benz , jess and bao er is worth more than cat 150 . local x and cant match the service given from them :>
Ya... I try Bao Er before, her skill really give u shiok feeling...I would recomemd to all of you.

But remember dun ever go to house 30, lorong 18. I pay 100 for fish tank one, the service really sucks.... I will never ever go back again.... Want to find PRC must go for 150 one....
Old 18-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
DG888999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boboshot View Post
like to bonk this masia girl jess or chri
any bro know their homebase
thx

Christine is from L16H6... Should be \, ponk her 2 months ago.
Old 18-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A touch of Sophistication!

When I was at one of my regular houses, I caught a glimpse of a couple of babes whom I have just added to my “Must Bonk” list … So many babelicious lasses but so little time … Damn!

Eva, I would say resemble those sophisticated young tai tai or mistress of wealthy man. A few bros here appeared to have a disappointed session with her but I beg to differ. However, please don’t flame me if you have had a bad experience … I believe it is purely a matter of whether u can click with the WL in general and not only Eva, per se. In essence, always treat WL with respect and tenderly. Am sure u would be able to reap the fruit of labour sooner or later.

Work Name – Eva
Origin – Xian, PRC
House – L30H33
Age – 23 (She claimed)

Look – 7.8/10

She certainly looks a little more mature than her age but she more than make up with her very sharp facial features – Nice and attractive double-eyelid eyes, enhanced eye lashes, sharp & high bridge nose, Almond facial shape, silky smooth long tress and fair smooth complexion. She has almost all the features I want in a woman.

Body – 8/10

She is slim and has minimum fats. In fact her tummy is flat and I don’t see an ounce of fat. Superb!! She is 1.64 m tall and her vital stats - 36B-23-35. Her body is fair and super smooth. I spent hell lots of time caressing and licking her upper torso the moment the door closed behind us. BTW, she has long and beautiful pair of legs as well … In a nutshell, she is proportional physically.

Shower – 8/10

We frenched in the shower before and after she gave me a thorough wash on all my vital parts of my anatomy.

Cat-Bath – 8/10

She offered me a thorough cat-bath. From my back to my butts and then from my neck and pecs to my inner thighs & scrotum. Awesome, man! In a nutshell, she was a smooth operator!

AR – 7.5/10

Quite stimulating but a little brief. She used the tip of her tongue to probe and tickle. Very stimulating indeed!

Frenching – 8/10

We were really into it like love birds. She was certainly very passionate and engaging … Shiokado!

BBBJ – 7.8/10

She spent a lot of time in this department. She offered me a 3/4 deep BBBJ. Her BBBJ can be described as sensual, slow, moist and deep. I like it very much. She alternated by circling the tip of my penis with her tongue and sucking my testicles. Her CFM look while BBBJing me was a killer! It drove up my sexual adrenaline tremendously. We later did a 69 fashion. I can’t resist her good looking pussy. It was reddish pink in colour. I gave her pussy a one hell of a paint work till she moaned audibly in ecstasy and reached orgasm ultimately. She really secreted a lot of vagina fluid and wet the mattress sheet. Bwahahahaha ….

FJ – 8/10

I enjoyed bonking this gorgeous lass without a doubt. The good thing was she has very moist and tight pussy. We adopted 4 positions, gal on top, doggie (she squat on the edge of the bed while I stand), Scissor and finally missionary.

Attitude – 8.5/10

Very polite, sweet and her willingness to please nearly made me melt … Hehehehe!

RTF – Absolutely YES! In fact I have already planned – After I have bonked the two gorgeous babes I saw in the house.

Enjoy bros,
MaX

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-05-2009, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wellmanbeing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Cookie

Few days back, jalan down to our favourite joint after a good yum seng nearby GL coffee shop with few of GL cheongster buddies. My buddies took blue diamonds, Novel, daisy while limpek got Cookie to bonk. On the first look she was not a SYT rather than a mature rich man's Er Nai with a sexy figure 8 in a pink one piece dress. This really turn me on as she moves up the stairs and limpak cannot tahan but to give the round sexy ass a big slap as she turned around and give me that CFM look . In the room, she helped to undress limpek and with some TCSS, we just mutually proceed to french like long lost lover for a good 5mins xia! Then proceed to bath where she wash limpek 100% and gave a good hot and cold BBBJ in shower! (where to find this level of service, not even the hot angpai like Benz, BMW or Jess will give loh!) It was shiok in the bathroom and limpek mind already feel shiok shiok and expecting more pleasure to come. Next was a solid catbath back then front, inch by inch from ears to ankles (where to find this service in GL wonderland). Next is a good 10 mins of solid bbbj and can feel that her pussy is dripping wet wet while my dragon was really for hard actions with CD on and we did few patterns. Doggy ram hard 10mins, cowgirl face limpak and away and finally missionary style which i released a huge army of wellmanbeing into her love hole! We end after a relaxing 10mins massage and limpek realized she was not a clock watcher after looking at my watch! What a sextisfactory bonk with a GL gem to be discovered. In my opinion, she is worth more than $150 than any Angpai you can name now and limpek even tips her for the excellent service this round!

look - 7
nei nei - 8 (c cup at least)
french - 9 (engaging like long lost lover)
FJ - 8.5 (change a few patterns)
bbbj - 8.5
attitude - 9 (help to undress and bath then massage)
rtf - already in my regular list together with limpek favourite few PRC cat150
Old 19-05-2009, 04:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
boboshot is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

while sunday first time bonk coco my mind keep think of her good boob catbath and good Bbbj service no mood to work
so went direct to her homebase 1654A to bonk her the service was as good as the first time i was totaly enjoy fj with her

name coco(PRC)

looks 7

boob C+
Old 19-05-2009, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold
Re: A touch of Sophistication!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Work Name – Eva
Origin – Xian, PRC
House – L30H33
Age – 23 (She claimed)
Mostly concur with Bro Max Priest's FR.

Looks: Petite but attractive in a more mature way rather than the cute-cute type.

Action: Shower and cat bath very thorough, I like how she takes time to carefully go thru nook and crannies. BBBJ definitely her strong suit but maybe cuz, after enjoying that, I don't last long enough to enjoy more than two quick positions for FJ (cowgirl and missionary). AJ was not offered as part of her routine so I didn't ask. FK and lots of gentle nuzzling aftersex was a very nice GFE cherry on the top of a great PSE.

Attitude: I'm not the chatty type but got along well with Eva. It was quite a while btw my most recent visits and she remembered what we were talking about two months ago! I was seriously impressed at how good her memory was.

RTF: Yes.
Old 19-05-2009, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Gian Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchboy View Post
FR on bao-er again...

I have actually fucked bao-er many times already, so no point in writing repeated FRs. But just want to highlight her good performance today. She was out with friends celebrating and drinking till 3am the previous night, and when i reached today she was still stoning in bed. When she came down, got really obvious panda eyes some more. Despite that, her service was still top notch and it was still a mind blowing fuck. Kudos to her working attitude
FR on Bao Er

Already RTF many times on with Bao Er and there are already quite a few FRs on this PRC100. (For the newbies who keep asking, there are now 3 cats for PRCs a the legal shops in GL: 150, 100 and 80.) And she is already so popular, i did not want to FR. But this was an unusual experience.

Since she came back Monday of last week from one week off, i had been trying to get her. Went a couple times. Found out that had to wait because she had house customers waiting. Aaaaa sian arrr. because i was very busy, i could not hang around to wait. Finally Thursday night i had some time. I waited, waited, waited. Finally, she was free! "Lai!" OKT said.

She saw me, immediately recognised her "fan". Gave me a sly smile. OKT told her: "wah, this guy tried many times and waited long time for you!" She did not respond.

walked to the room. As soon as door closed, she turned around, swung her hair as she turned and looked at time with her head tilted to one side, and asked: "You looked for me many times marr?" I did not answer. I just pressed her against the wall and frenched her deep, deep, long, long. She responded by rubbing my cock which was already straining against my pants from many days of waiting for her.

Then we quickly stripped off our own clothes. I then started sucking her tits as soon as our clothes were off. She started jerking my cock. I told her; "I have waited long time for you." (Actually two weeks since she was on leave for one week.) She shot me this "evil look". (Eyes, close slowly and then suddenly open and stared at me!) "No! I rape YOU!" Then she jerk my cock even more firmly,

Wah, shiiiok, if she did not stop me, i could have done her without shower. But anyway, she asked me to go shower.

in the shower, SOP, soap my cock from behind, reach from behind and jerked my cock. (Aiya, no need la, already hard like rock....) Then moved to front and sucked my nipples. And then, as usual, kneel down with water in her mouth and sucked my cock in the shower. Niiiiiice.

off to bed. She asked me to go on all fours for AR. But i pushed her down on the bed and frenched her again. i grabbed her hand and asked her to jerk my cock again. Finally, she said to "turn over". She asked me very firmly. Little bit fierce leh. Like school teacher to notty school boy. Ok i obeyed. Usual great AR.

Then she crawled underneath and did the usual BBBJ from underneath. But this time, she put a bit of teeth into this. As if she deliberately being a bit aggressive. Normally people dun like this. But this time, i thought it was quite sensual. I got even more horny.

Then came the BBBj. I lied down, she BBBJ nice and long as usual. Then she capped me. And rode me cowgirl. She was horny!!! She was very aggressive. She rode very hard and eyes closed. We then fucked in sitting position. She got even more turned on. She moaned very loud. Then flipped over to doggy so i can see her beautiful face in the mirror. Wah! She opened her eyes and admired the view of my fucking her from the back. I went into a frenzy and pumped like mad man. She moaned and moaned. And then before i came, i quickly flipped her over to missionary. Then it happened!!! SHOCK! When she turned over, we both saw something shocking. There was this HUGE blob of creamy, milky stuff. Enough to fill my whole palm. This creamy blob was smeared all over the front of her cunt and on my cock!!!

She was like: "What!!! What!!!??? What is this???" She grabbed a tissue and wiped this whole huge blob of creamy stuff off. She freaked out. "Did you cum? did the condon break?" I was shocked, I said; "errrrr, no leh. i din cum yet." (Wanted to but held back.) She immediately checked the rubber. No....no....no....no break. She looked at me with her big big eyes and mouth open. And then patted her heart and said: "Very scared arrrr." but i told her its ok....condom is not broken. i asked her: "Did you just lubricant??" I told her: "its you la! You very horny and wet." She then sighed as if a bit relieved. Normally after this kind of fuss, cock will become soft. But darn, i was so horny, cock still hard. I dun care. I pushed cock back into her missionary. She went: "Arrr" I pushed very hard. And i continued to bang her. Arrr arrr arrr, she went. i was gone. I told her: "Cumming, cumming, cumming." She said: "Come on, come on, come on." "ARRRRGGGGGHHHH" my cum exploded. *SPPPPUUUUURTTTT*, *Spuuuuurt*, *Spuuurt* *spuuuurt* *spuuuurt*. I jerked and cummed for a long time. FInally, when i stopped jerking and twitching and cumming, i pulled out my cock. When i pulled out, she went straight down to check the condom again! hahaha,, She looked very hard like a doctor doing examination. Ok ok, i had a big load into the condom. So proof that the condom did not break and i had not cum earlier. She again patted her chest and said: "wah, scared arrr." But it was all that ends well.

I read that women sometimes when they are horny produce a lot of lubricant. And when they are fucked vigorously, the lubricant turns creamy and milky. So nothing to panic. It was a straaaange, memorable experience.
Old 19-05-2009, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Gian Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Bao Er

Already RTF many times on with Bao Er and there are already quite a few FRs on this PRC100. (For the newbies who keep asking, there are now 3 cats for PRCs a the legal shops in GL: 150, 100 and 80.) And she is already so popular, i did not want to FR. But this was an unusual experience.

Since she came back Monday of last week from one week off, i had been trying to get her. Went a couple times. Found out that had to wait because she had house customers waiting. Aaaaa sian arrr. because i was very busy, i could not hang around to wait. Finally Thursday night i had some time. I waited, waited, waited. Finally, she was free! "Lai!" OKT said.

She saw me, immediately recognised her "fan". Gave me a sly smile. OKT told her: "wah, this guy tried many times and waited long time for you!" She did not respond.

walked to the room. As soon as door closed, she turned around, swung her hair as she turned and looked at time with her head tilted to one side, and asked: "You looked for me many times marr?" I did not answer. I just pressed her against the wall and frenched her deep, deep, long, long. She responded by rubbing my cock which was already straining against my pants from many days of waiting for her.

Then we quickly stripped off our own clothes. I then started sucking her tits as soon as our clothes were off. She started jerking my cock. I told her; "I have waited long time for you." (Actually two weeks since she was on leave for one week.) She shot me this "evil look". (Eyes, close slowly and then suddenly open and stared at me!) "No! I rape YOU!" Then she jerk my cock even more firmly,

Wah, shiiiok, if she did not stop me, i could have done her without shower. But anyway, she asked me to go shower.

in the shower, SOP, soap my cock from behind, reach from behind and jerked my cock. (Aiya, no need la, already hard like rock....) Then moved to front and sucked my nipples. And then, as usual, kneel down with water in her mouth and sucked my cock in the shower. Niiiiiice.

off to bed. She asked me to go on all fours for AR. But i pushed her down on the bed and frenched her again. i grabbed her hand and asked her to jerk my cock again. Finally, she said to "turn over". She asked me very firmly. Little bit fierce leh. Like school teacher to notty school boy. Ok i obeyed. Usual great AR.

Then she crawled underneath and did the usual BBBJ from underneath. But this time, she put a bit of teeth into this. As if she deliberately being a bit aggressive. Normally people dun like this. But this time, i thought it was quite sensual. I got even more horny.

Then came the BBBj. I lied down, she BBBJ nice and long as usual. Then she capped me. And rode me cowgirl. She was horny!!! She was very aggressive. She rode very hard and eyes closed. We then fucked in sitting position. She got even more turned on. She moaned very loud. Then flipped over to doggy so i can see her beautiful face in the mirror. Wah! She opened her eyes and admired the view of my fucking her from the back. I went into a frenzy and pumped like mad man. She moaned and moaned. And then before i came, i quickly flipped her over to missionary. Then it happened!!! SHOCK! When she turned over, we both saw something shocking. There was this HUGE blob of creamy, milky stuff. Enough to fill my whole palm. This creamy blob was smeared all over the front of her cunt and on my cock!!!

She was like: "What!!! What!!!??? What is this???" She grabbed a tissue and wiped this whole huge blob of creamy stuff off. She freaked out. "Did you cum? did the condon break?" I was shocked, I said; "errrrr, no leh. i din cum yet." (Wanted to but held back.) She immediately checked the rubber. No....no....no....no break. She looked at me with her big big eyes and mouth open. And then patted her heart and said: "Very scared arrrr." but i told her its ok....condom is not broken. i asked her: "Did you just lubricant??" I told her: "its you la! You very horny and wet." She then sighed as if a bit relieved. Normally after this kind of fuss, cock will become soft. But darn, i was so horny, cock still hard. I dun care. I pushed cock back into her missionary. She went: "Arrr" I pushed very hard. And i continued to bang her. Arrr arrr arrr, she went. i was gone. I told her: "Cumming, cumming, cumming." She said: "Come on, come on, come on." "ARRRRGGGGGHHHH" my cum exploded. *SPPPPUUUUURTTTT*, *Spuuuuurt*, *Spuuurt* *spuuuurt* *spuuuurt*. I jerked and cummed for a long time. FInally, when i stopped jerking and twitching and cumming, i pulled out my cock. When i pulled out, she went straight down to check the condom again! hahaha,, She looked very hard like a doctor doing examination. Ok ok, i had a big load into the condom. So proof that the condom did not break and i had not cum earlier. She again patted her chest and said: "wah, scared arrr." But it was all that ends well.

I read that women sometimes when they are horny produce a lot of lubricant. And when they are fucked vigorously, the lubricant turns creamy and milky. So nothing to panic. It was a straaaange, memorable experience.
Old 20-05-2009, 01:11 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
craigjaiho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ermmm..i had tried jelly for 3-4 times on recent months and just to clarify if im the one who was denied bbbj given the fact that she has "ulcer" or "too heaty".
Compared to the first few days she had first started...her service has certainly dropped..

i need clarification from bros here..so i can reflect the decline in service and denied bbbj to the boss..im sure u guys dun wanna waste 150bucks for some 50cat service.. hope this helps. =]
Old 20-05-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 16
worldbefree is a Helpful and Caring Samsterworldbefree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quite a long while since I bonk a legal prc (i have a regular FL that i always patronise). But after seeing so mani positive stuff bout this Bao Er, i decided to give her a try before i leave town for a month.

Wanted to bonk her on monday but she was working. OKT recommended me M5 (whom i bonked - avg nia). Returned today (wed) to try my luck and yes she is free! She got a nice face.. abit like ahlian type one. Figure is also proportionate and nice.

I shall skip all the juicy details this time round cos gotta fly off liao. but all in all she is a value-for-money bonk! much better den other cat100. if not i wouldn't have a 2-tai session with her!

Worth to RTF.
Old 21-05-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bigSwordMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on AnQi 安琪 (L16W17)

Been browsing here for several months but just registered. So far I've had bonked Ye Zi, Yi Ting, Kiki, Bao Er, Jelly , and Ella etc. I wanna give millions of thanks to the bros with valuable FRs. It motivates me to give my virgin assessment, kindly bear with me. As most gals are so popular, i donot want to FR (maybe later). I wanna FR a gal who impress me most.

Several days back after bonking with Ella, one tall, sexy and pretty gal was walking in front of me, I cannot help following her and finally got her name An Qi. And next day straight away on her.

As we entered the room, we made some light talk. A pretty good talker, found that she was quite comfortable in chatting me up. She just came to GL 20 days ago.

After the requisite shower where she washed my dick & ass quite thoroughly, she had me lay down on the bed and started with gentle catbath around nipples, crotch area. Instead of licking, she kissed/sucked along my back and legs.

Then her BBBJ was long and good, I nearly wanted to cum, I managed to controlled. But I really like her deepthroat, can feel her gargling my dickhead at the back of her throat. Moreover, the best part of her service was balls licking. So comfortable and relax.

I then lay her down and started to kiss her. But soon turned into passionate frenching like two horny lovers. She capped me and started to pull me into her wet pussy. Before I moved in, I suddenly found out her pussy was so amazing, I had never seen such wonderful pussy before. It certainly looked fresh and delicious. Maybe I will try it next time. Then I pumped her missionary with her legs over my shoulders. Then I suggested her to be on top and she started to bounch like a cowgirl and holding my hands. I was also thrusting upwards to meet her bounch. Finally I climaxed in missionary fashion and felt a sense of sextisfaction.

Here comes the FR

Name: AnQi (安琪)
House: L16W17
Race: ShangHai
Ex-Profession: Model in Shanghai

Look: 7.5/10 (very cute, my favorit type)
Figure: 7.8/10 (model figure, slim and a height 1.70 cm)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (big D-cup, very soft)
Cat-Bath: 7.4/10
Painting: 7.2/10
French: 7.8/10 (I enjoyed frenching her)
AR: N/V (no need for me anyway)
BBBJ: 8.2/10 (balls licking is so exciting)
FJ: 8/10 (elegant pussy, never seen before)
Attitude: 8.2/10 (hardworking and very good attitude)
Overall: 8.0/10.
RTF: Definitely
Old 21-05-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: FR on AnQi 安琪 (L16W17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigSwordMan View Post
Been browsing here for several months but just registered. So far I've had bonked Ye Zi, Yi Ting, Kiki, Bao Er, Jelly , and Ella etc. I wanna give millions of thanks to the bros with valuable FRs. It motivates me to give my virgin assessment, kindly bear with me. As most gals are so popular, i donot want to FR (maybe later). I wanna FR a gal who impress me most.

.........Finally I climaxed in missionary fashion and felt a sense of sextisfaction.

Here comes the FR

Name: AnQi (安琪)
House: L16W17
Race: ShangHai
Ex-Profession: Model in Shanghai

Look: 7.5/10 (very cute, my favorit type)
Figure: 7.8/10 (model figure, slim and a height 1.70 cm)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (big D-cup, very soft)
RTF: Definitely
Hi bro,

Good virgin FR.

I dun usually pass up oppty to bonk pretty 170cm CHN gers. Is she really 170 barefooted?

Wow! Slim figure w/ big D cups some more. Natural? Sounds almost too good to be true.

Will hv to find time for her.

Thx!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
w00t! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To the bro asking about Jelly's service: bonked her about 3 weeks ago, she tried to cap me before BJ but I told her I want BBBJ and she complied. Avg service, in shower she told me she hurt her left wrist and can't clean me. But I act stupid and kept playing with her tits until she realized she had no choice but to clean me. She should be thankful for having great tits cos that's the only reason anyone would want to RTF her.

Now my FR on Anqi (W17):
Had another girl in mind, but read her FR by a bro here and changed my mind to try her today. Had to wait 30+ mins for her to arrive (sleeping) but I got time so wait loh, also nice to be 1st customer to lube up her pussy for other bros :-)

Didn't really like her face though, but other bros might find her pretty. Height about 170cm, long black hair until her hips. Nice C cup boobs (not D), black nips with large, black areola. Think Jelly's are slightly larger and more aesthetically pleasing (pink!). Not sure if they're real, the firmness is there but feels slightly different than what I expect. 2 tattoos on hip, 1 scorpion on butt (tramp stamp!): some bros might be turned off by this. She also seems darker than other PRCs and has some white dis-coloration spots on her skin at the hips and boobs: claims to be birthmark.

Shower was SOP, no BJ but quick tit-fuck. In bed, we frenched a bit. Her BBBJ was quite good: no-hands deepthroat + ball suck/twirl (syok!). No AR. Fingering and licking allowed. Her pussy is naturally not hairy with very short 1-2 cm hairs only. Pussy has good tightness but a bit dry: think my kungfu not good enough to get her super wet :-( Bonked her in various positions until I fired. Moaning seem natural w/o exaggeration. Very chatty and pleasant girl to TCSS with.

Face: 6/10 other bros might rate higher
Boobs: 7/10 C cup, black nips. Think they are natural, but need more exp bros to confirm
Body: 7.5/10 well proportioned, but think Jelly's bod is overall better
Shower: SOP w/ tit fuck
Catbath: N/R cos I told her to go straight to BBBJ
AR: none
BBBJ: 8/10 got suction, does no-hands deepthroat without prompting + ball play
FJ: 7.5/10 pretty good fuck
RTF: too many others haven't try
Old 21-05-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sleeperman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I was at Tommy's,
This PRC was had just finished with another customer,
Tommy swore to me that this PRC is good and I will like.
Well, I have never been a fan of PRCs.

Her name Yi Yi, at least thats what it sounds like,
I know she is not from Tommy's, but when I asked her she said that just call Tommy as she is close to him. Anyway, I have called her from other houses also, So I believe she is from some house, just that I'm not sure which one.

Looks – 8/10

She is not the super duper stunner, but the regular working scorelar type of look. If she is wearing a 3 piece suit, you would probably think she is that kind of female lawyer bitch that never loses a case. The type of on the ball secretary that everyone hates in the office, that probably sucks her boss daily

Body – 9/10

This is really very good, excellent tits, nice C cuppers, she is very fair, her tits are very very soft, I could sleep on it forever. Really one of my favourite parts of her. Minimum fats, really really good figure.

Shower – 9/10

Probably her strongest point, with that soft, hot, fair and great figure, she got herself all wet and rubbed me all over with her body.
She really know where to rub la. Good shiok feeling. Rubbed my didi with her beautiful tits. Then good BJJJ in the toilet.

BBBJ – 7/10

Not bad, she's like it or not, not as skillful as the Malaysians of course, but she knows what she is doing and gives a good feeling. But still got room to improve.

FJ – 8/10

I loved the bonking especially doggy style cause I can see her tits bounce and shake on the mirror opposite me. Good tight pussy, good feeling.

Attitude – 9/10

Very accomodating, willing to learn, excellent attitude.

CIM - 10/10
This is probably why I wrote this FR, she is one of the rare PRCs that willing to do CIM. And to me this is very important. I actually bonked her total of 3 or 4 times already. And the first time I told her that the next time I bonk her, I would like her to open her mouth, stick out her tougue and let me shot my load like in the porn movies.
She actually remembered me after a few weeks later.
So this time I shot my load outside her mouth area. After that she continued to suck my cock. Man !! I was in heaven.

RTF – Of course, where to find a PRC like that.
Anyone have experienced PRCs that do CIM please let me know.
Enjoy bros,
Old 22-05-2009, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
AdventMan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Time of bonk : 21 May
Name : Kitty L20H60

I was feeling stressed after a whole days work and being in front of the corporate firing squad. I thought I should relieve myself a little by paying Gl a visit. I don't often go to Gl and it is my first time posting on sammyboy after reading the contents here for a long time.

I stepped into the shop, the OKT showed me the girls he had in the shop. I asked him which one could do SM roles, and can be violent. I need some real physical relief. Apparently non of the girls occupied in that niche I was looking for. I asked the OKT any other girls that were not here that he could recommend. He said no problem and made a phone call. Moments latter a short girl not very impressive, a little on the short side. A little plumb but very (big boobs C cup), stepped into the shop carrying a bag of something.

The OKT said she could do the job.

I said alright, I will take her.

We went into the room and she did me shower. She did a thorough job. Nothing could be faulted with her cat bath service. She dried me properly and I stepped out of the shower while she dried herself.

She came out of the shower and then ask if I wanted special or normal. I said special, very special. Immediately she shoved my forcefully so that I landed with my back on the bed. Simultaneously she jumped on top of me and started licking my nipples. I tried to touch but she forcefully shoved my hands away. I tried again and she shoved them again. I did not give up. I tried again, this time she shoved my hands away and shoved me in the chest while her pussy was still on my DIDI. I could feel that her pussy was wet. I tried to grab her but she brought out a string and tied both of my hands together. I let her.

"You bitch!" I yelled at her in Chinese. She smiled deviously and shove another piece of cloth into my mouth. There goes my shouting career. She proceeded once again to lick me from my nipples all the way down to my DIDI. When her tongue was on my DIDI, she pushed my legs apart and went for my balls.

Slurp! SLurp! Slurp! I could hear her tongue working on my balls and my ass. Occasionally she would look up at me, with that devilish grin on her face.

I was really turned on. my DIDI was standing up. I was ready to fuck. I spit out the cloth in my mouth and told her to untie me. She refused. Finally she capped my DIDI and came between my torso and arms smiling gleefully at me and continued licking my nipples. I went crazy. I tore at the string tying my hands together and immediately flipped her over on the bed.

I used my hands to press her arms to the bed. She started laughing maniacly. i was turned on. I put my DIDI into her and did her missionary style. She moaned like nobodies business, as if for the whole world to hear.

My turn, I pressed my hands over her mouth and continued humping her. With her free hand she shoved my hand away and started moaning even more loudly. I tried again to cover her mouth. This time she shoved it away and clamped my torso between her tighs, very very tight. She rubbed her pussy against my DIDI, while working her finger nails on my back. It was so shoik I came. It was a truckload of sperm.

She was me later and got me to lie down on bed this time to give a back massage. We ended our session with me feeling very satisfied all the stress from work forgotten.

Face : 6 / 10
Figure: 7 / 10
Height : not very tall
Boobs : 35D
Skin : Fair
Hair: Waist Lenght
BBBJ: no condom
French Kiss: non - did not have opportunity
FJ : 9/10 very good stress reliever
A/R: 8/10
Attitude: Sex Dominatrix. I need that when i am really stressed from work
Advert Space Available