The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Recently went Haven Spa at Bugis Cube, can't remember the ML name, think something like Wendy. They do have P Massage but not those pushy type. I usually will just take normal massage. This ML massage was not bad and when turn over, she ask if I want a P massage with $38 addon pay directly to her without letting the boss know. I thought her massage was good and her P massage should have some standard, so don't mind just let her earn a bit lor, but knn it's just a con job with slightly more than 5min of half fuck standard P massage.

For bro who still going to this spa, please be warned not to fall into this ML trick.
Undercut Boss ML
Next time just pay her $50 including all the P massage or else forget it

Wanna exchange points?
Old 01-05-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
So many PRC girls who work in spas mainly rushed me. I felt strongly never to RTM them again.
Rush Rush ML
Old 02-05-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Only true to a certain extent.
It also depends on what services you are looking for.

For massage+HJ+roaming (no suckling of ML's boobs), there are still a number of joints with 50+50, or 60+50.
For massage+FJ, 50+150 seems to be the standard, but there are exceptions, example I can still find :
* BQ : 50+120
* RV : 50+100

Then again, if you are still asking for SYT and low prices, might as well PCC at home.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Expect above market rate if you go places which expat go.
Orchard, Tanglin, RQ, BQ, CQ, BKT TIMAH & RV
Old 02-05-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Rush Rush ML
Piichai bro on the ball TS bro! Ups u
Old 02-05-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some ml even ask u upgrade package end up u pay the boss more and u Giam on the tips or no tips then she black face. Or have to pcc yourself! . Absolutely lPPL
Old 02-05-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Went a newly opened spa in the west recently after getting the ML contact on facebook. It was a tuina style setup with little privacy so I was thinking of just getting a good massage. But the ML trick me by first not providing any disposable shorts, telling me it's ok to just be naked, then giving a good tuina rub of bum and hip joint until when turned over, immediately started oiling and stroking my rod till I cannot say no to her additional top-up. She sweeten the deal by lifting her shirt and allowing me to zhut her A-cups while hugging tight. It's a dirty trick, beware ...I spent additional $50 that I did not plan to, not to mention wasted sperm... haizzz
Old 02-05-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Felixsk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Went a newly opened spa in the west recently after getting the ML contact on facebook. It was a tuina style setup with little privacy so I was thinking of just getting a good massage. But the ML trick me by first not providing any disposable shorts, telling me it's ok to just be naked, then giving a good tuina rub of bum and hip joint until when turned over, immediately started oiling and stroking my rod till I cannot say no to her additional top-up. She sweeten the deal by lifting her shirt and allowing me to zhut her A-cups while hugging tight. It's a dirty trick, beware ...I spent additional $50 that I did not plan to, not to mention wasted sperm... haizzz
More new tricks KNN!
Old 02-05-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wat a waste of $50 yeah
Old 04-05-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Firstly, you can always put back your underwear if there is no disposable shorts.
Secondly, you can always stop her from stroking even if it was already oiled.
Believe she is attractive enough for you to do hugging etc..
She is just offering you additional services.
So, just tell yourself money well spent....nothing dirty
Old 04-05-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
But the ML trick me by first not providing any disposable shorts, telling me it's ok to just be naked, then giving a good tuina rub of bum and hip joint until when turned over, immediately started oiling and stroking my rod till I cannot say no to her additional top-up. She sweeten the deal by lifting her shirt and allowing me to zhut her A-cups while hugging tight. It's a dirty trick, beware ...I spent additional $50 that I did not plan to, not to mention wasted sperm... haizzz
I read more than 10 times. How come I dont find that its a trick?
Is it intentionally you write that way or you play the victim card?
All the things she did are what we wanted and asked for

In your own words, read
[*]
  1. No disposable shorts - Full skin to skin contact
  2. Good tuina bum & hip - teasing on sensual part
  3. start oiling & stroking - confirm got happy ending provided
  4. sweeten the deal - you also know its sweet
  5. lifting her shirt - invite roaming
  6. allow to zhut - 5G
  7. allow to hug - GFE

You paid $50 which is market rate and you get all these. You are experience enough to stop her at step 1 but you didnt. Now you complaint its dirty trick and waste your sperm.

If you dont have any intention, you can go to traditional TCM sensei, I can introduce some to you. The man or the aunties have strong arms, I promise you you will be clothed properly, their hands wont touch any of your sensitive area and you will not waste your sperm or money.

Since u post, I still hv to give a title for this type of ML.

OTOT ML
Own Time Own Target
Old 05-05-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40547 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

I agreed with bro piichai n nom she will quote her price b4 doing if u r new

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1