The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-06-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Anyone know this maid? Looks good found her on michat but difficult to get a reply from her...

Dun ask me for contact.

Wow this girl nice leh, only can imagine laying her. Don’t know how her breast

Indonesia right?
Old 05-06-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
Thks for the advise...but as long as she willing, i dun mind continue giving her money in future but in exchange for sex of coz
Bro, y so desperate abt this maid? She look like super model or pussy is super fresh? Not worth it if get caught n your marriage gone leh. Outside so many fishes let u choose n eat, better think carefully. Sunday go LP, choose until u happy. But hotel super long queue lol.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, y so desperate abt this maid? She look like super model or pussy is super fresh? Not worth it if get caught n your marriage gone leh. Outside so many fishes let u choose n eat, better think carefully. Sunday go LP, choose until u happy. But hotel super long queue lol.
Bro, i get ur point on risk involve...but sometimes its not juz abt the look of the girl...its the trill of upping one which u always tot its not possible(previously no chance to hit on her, can see cannot try anything funny...plus risk of getting caught)...shes juz a plain jane look, but its the thrillbn exicitement or sexitment
Old 05-06-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, i get ur point on risk involve...but sometimes its not juz abt the look of the girl...its the trill of upping one which u always tot its not possible(previously no chance to hit on her, can see cannot try anything funny...plus risk of getting caught)...shes juz a plain jane look, but its the thrillbn exicitement or sexitment
Ok bro. Let’s break this down. This gal can be someone who is morally upright which I highly doubt so. If she is, ur done. She will go and tell ur Sister and then u will get it. But chances are, she is not like that. If she is not, then she can be the type who longs for some physical intimacy which is good for u. That’s means u make a move and it should work out no matter wat. But if she is the unscrupulous sort, then she may try to milk you which I think u don’t mind also.

So Brother, you have a 66% probability of success I.e fucking this maid. Go for it bro.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Ok bro. Let’s break this down. This gal can be someone who is morally upright which I highly doubt so. If she is, ur done. She will go and tell ur Sister and then u will get it........ u don’t mind also.

So Brother, you have a 66% probability of success I.e fucking this maid. Go for it bro.
Think will go for it...but take it easy...try have lunch, ask abt financial situation...hopefully give me sob stories of needing send money hm etc....i will offer to help n tell her juz between me n her....then ask if can get something in return like go to a quiet place to hug n kiss her(in actual to bring her hm n fuck her brain out).....if can goes as plan above...if not no choice, cant really risk too much.

Also there be more than a day from my plan meeting with her on friday morning...lets see comments here is more towards encouraging or discouraging...currently equalise at 2:2
Old 05-06-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Think will go for it...but take it easy...try have lunch, ask abt financial situation...hopefully give me sob stories of needing send money hm etc....i will offer to help n tell her juz between me n her....then ask if can get something in return like go to a quiet place to hug n kiss her(in actual to bring her hm n fuck her brain out).....if can goes as plan above...if not no choice, cant really risk too much.

Also there be more than a day from my plan meeting with her on friday morning...lets see comments here is more towards encouraging or discouraging...currently equalise at 2:2
Keep us update your progress bro. Wish you good luck
Old 05-06-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:

Haha make it 3:2 bro. I support you! I totally understand the thrill of it.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
krab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Dont think she will tell your wife or SIL, the fear of being sent back home is always in the maids, just becareful, women (wifey and SIL) are very sensitive to any emotional changes.

Go for it, succeed, you owe us a report, fail, dont worry pass the contact here, one of us will plant the flag for you to make SBF great again!
Old 06-06-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18549 / Power: 23
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro can advise which disco in orchard tower is easier to fish for maids? Went to a disco (naughty girl) at level 2 in orchard tower last Sunday but it was so crowded and so many guys are there. End up no chance to fish any maids. By the way, what is the best timing to go to “Naughty Girl”? Thanks

Next up list:
Old 06-06-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, if you worry too much then don take the risk. Why not pass to 1 of our bros here to test water for you. If hosay maybe can go GB with you.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
Simmy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know this pinay maid name cherry. Used to be in amk area.
Old 06-06-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Due to this June holiday, I managed to bonk 2 of my pinay fb on weekday when their employer went for vacation. They are really thirsty for sex, riding me & grinding me like no tomorrow, me old liao, sometime really cant meet their expectation for 2 shots. Meeting another on this coming Sunday, transit hotel is really making a lot of money, how I wish I can own a studio apt, I thinks I must invest more on TOTO....hahaha
Old 06-06-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Cant wait till friday morning...took half day off and text her to meet later but no reply yet...
Old 06-06-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmy85 View Post
Anyone know this pinay maid name cherry. Used to be in amk area.
yes, fuck her many times... her service is power
Old 06-06-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Due to this June holiday, I managed to bonk 2 of my pinay fb on weekday when their employer went for vacation. They are really thirsty for sex, riding me & grinding me like no tomorrow, me old liao, sometime really cant meet their expectation for 2 shots. Meeting another on this coming Sunday, transit hotel is really making a lot of money, how I wish I can own a studio apt, I thinks I must invest more on TOTO....hahaha
same same... non stop every week fucking maids
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1