The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2004, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 21
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
New 18 Year olds in the massage scene?

The governmet has reduced the age limit for the girls to 18 but I have yet to see any enterprising health club stocking up on younger girls..

Does anyone know of any health club with 18 year olds?? Please share if you do.

Thanks!!! I want some 18 year old pussy man....
Old 21-10-2004, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 21
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New 18 Year olds in the massage scene?

Thanks!!! I want some 18 year old pussy man....[/QUOTE]

I think beri difficult to find a 18 year old PUSSY MAN!!!heheheheheehehe!!
Old 21-10-2004, 09:41 AM
zollida

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by maituleow
Thanks!!! I want some 18 year old pussy man....
I think beri difficult to find a 18 year old PUSSY MAN!!!heheheheheehehe!![/QUOTE]

haha government regulation meant for customers who are 18yrs old an above not referring to masseur that are 18yrs of age that are providing service to u...is still illegal to have gals working at this age as far as i know...the requirement for masseur is 21 by law...haha but of course if u get MM then is still good

thks
don
Old 21-10-2004, 09:44 AM
terror

No bro, government has just changed the rule liao... Gals who r 18 yrs and above can work at massage shopor HC liao... .... Maybe government think that those ah-lians cant make it to ITE after secondary school can make it in massage!!! haha
Old 21-10-2004, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20342 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terror
Maybe government think that those ah-lians cant make it to ITE after secondary school can make it in massage!!! haha
bro i thk that's not very nice to make such a statement lah

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-10-2004, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by terror
No bro, government has just changed the rule liao... Gals who r 18 yrs and above can work at massage shopor HC liao... .... Maybe government think that those ah-lians cant make it to ITE after secondary school can make it in massage!!! haha
i think there is a shortage of gers working in hc so govt thinks the solution would be to lower the age limit from 21 to 18 so more gers will work there.
Old 21-10-2004, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
tikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe they should allow more foreigners - ang mohs and PRC to work in HCs. Then there will be no more shortage liao! I am sure many bros here would like to try ang mohs and other nationalities and not just gals from M country or Sillypore!
Old 21-10-2004, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
peckpeck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
i think there is a shortage of gers working in hc so govt thinks the solution would be to lower the age limit from 21 to 18 so more gers will work there.
Maybe garment wanna fight the loss of cash to foreign talents selling their services in Spore
Old 21-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peckpeck
Maybe garment wanna fight the loss of cash to foreign talents selling their services in Spore
like tat 18 yr old at hc n tn must offer specials, if not they still lose to the foreign talents!
Old 21-10-2004, 03:28 PM
wolfgang

anyway bro, i dun think sillypore gals can make it lah.. too much pride and attitude plus also do not know how to please man... how to make money with such attitude in this line...

just went to JC for a rub, i tell the "put half ball" technique they use damn good man.. let me relate...

went in with 3 friends, just finished lunch so just wanna sit at the sofa and watch TV and keep a look out at the quality of the gals there... one came forward to serve us drinks and titbits... and i really mean "TITS- BITS" she was in her late thirties wearing a low cut red dress with black lacy bra and G-string pantie. i am very sure she bend it low on purpose that all of us will be switching our channels from channel 5 to her channel "lokang" wah man, white and creamy.. tits somewhere between pink and red but definitely too much for our hands to handle, Cup 34C.

she turn her head and walk towards the TV saying that she wanna turn the volume on, but i think she just turn our hormones on instead. we can see the tight ass and G-string that cut right into her juicy cunt..

that is man.. i told my bros.. she have pull the beast out of me again..

i call for her and walk to the upper floor, lights dim and clothes off . i ask for mosha in cold water. came back after 10 mins and started with my back after taking off her shawl..

knn.. the dim light further enhance her beauty and busty top. she started to carrass my balls and focusing on the tip of my second head, which is normally not thinking most of the time... mai tu liao i ask her to clean up the back and flip in front.. once i have the chance , i slide my hands into her black mini-skirt and with the middle finger slowly rub on the side of her nicely trim cunt.. still dry though....

slowly and steadily i can feel the deep breathing and the moist of her cunt started to get wetter and wetter... pry open her pantie and insert the middle finger in and i can instantaneously feel her hands scratching my stomach while still rubbing the mosha, she proceed to rubba my dick and ask if i want it now... sorry babe not so soon, i ask to wash up first...

after the wash up as i enter the room, got a shock of my life, she already standing next to the bed half naked with only the sexy black g-string on... she flip her long hair back and tied it with a clip. and ask me to lie down.. f.. man... the blood have rush to my head liao, i ask her how much.. but before she can even start to state the price i grab her waist and lean on top of her, pulling the pantie down... frantically looking for the condom i normally bought along and keep in my pants. put it on and start ot pump her hard on the bed. she was resisting and trying to push me away saying that we have not agreed on the price yet.. i say dun worry about money for once , let's enjoy this fate and destiny for us to meet.. what the f.... thinking about it now i also wanna laugh .. what destiny.. ha..ha... i continue to jerk her spreading her legs apart and licking her white and creamy 34 busty breast. it was like a rape scene as she tried very hard to keep in silence while the pleasure below her was overwhelming to control.. she tried to close her eyes and pull my body forward to minimise my force of banging action, but sorry man, she had awaken the monster in me.. i flipped her backwards and pry open her perky ass and pump her again this time unclip her hair and momentarity pulling her
hair as i insert my top gun in and out of her.. suddenly, at another cubicle i heard some slamming from my bro, whom i think is also in action liao..

so i reassure her, see la . the other side also action what wat;s the silence for,, she smile and want me to go on top of her and pump her hard, she say " da li it dian" wo si huan da li... that;s it la.... its "sky dragon 8 step time'

i close her legs and put both her legs on top of my shoulder, and started jerking her again.. basket 12 solid strokes.. cannot tahan her liao as she i saw her cfm face closing her eyes and squeezing her pussy tight for me to cum... phew.... after the action i massage her instead and give her $60
.she was stunned but i guess lan lan becos action over liao and she kindda enjoy it also.. she told me first time sweat in the air-con room..
Old 21-10-2004, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 21
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I hope to see younger Singaporean gals in HC / TN...

Maybe we can expect to see them in this year Dec..( I hope to see A level gals or poly gals to work as a masseue.) (I hope that Handjob-Blowjob-Fuckjob system be continued in these places, provided that we treat those gals with respect and there will be no complaints.)

I hope to see ang moh there.. but dont expect US, or UK, or France gals to work in TN shops... you might see Russian or other Eastern European gals ,like Czechs, Hungarians, etc.. because Singapore dollar is stronger than Russian Roubles, and other Eastern European currencies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1