The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hmm...i dont eat dragon fruit. (i actually never eat them before) But if its free where i dont have to pay for it,i dont mind just to test a bite,hehehe...
ok la,i tink turning the fruit into the form of juice is more suitable 4 u.

Quote:
Hehehehe....shhh....

Quote:
Honestly speaking,i'm am still hoping to run solo again. Less burdening,more freedom to venture to explore new places. Or should i say,i need myself to dwell in those places and was most time unable to do so when in a group. While i have been relatively quiet on places i havent really venture into,i am actually looking at other shopping malls now besides those standard mall Nagoya Hill,DC and BCS.
U mean places like Kepril,Panbil & Mitra mall? While those places may sell things cheaper,wat they may lack could be in varieties.

Let me knw if u r planning a trip to those malls.
Old 19-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Quote:
Honestly speaking,i'm am still hoping to run solo again. Less burdening,more freedom to venture to explore new places. Or should i say,i need myself to dwell in those places and was most time unable to do so when in a group.
Running solo is quite addictive especially if you love your freedom and "going with the flow".

I do get quite stress if i have to bring people (family 0r friends) along and have to ensure they enjoy themselves and expectations are met. To me it feels like a "working" trip & at the end got appraisal. Haha....

I'll get a withdrawal syndrome if i don't get at least a day for myself even during my work trips. Going solo is not for everyone especially their 1st visit (except in SEA).

Bro Nono, you are a season traveller & a Batam "PR" liao. You go Batam is like going to Macdonalds (except Macs can't bargain) leh.

Only downside for solo artist, there's no "economics of scale/cost sharing".

Cheers
P.s. Has anyone bought any bulky items from ACE hardware and brought back to Sgp. Like to know what is the best way to work around brining a ~15Kg (0.3x1.2x.2m) item, without looking like a dunce. Thanks
Old 19-10-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
work around brining a ~15Kg (0.3x1.2x.2m) item, without looking like a dunce.
If at batam center ferry terminal, check-in that item on the ground floor and show them ur boarding pass when u do. You will be given a receipt which u shall keep as u need it to claiming the item in sg. That's it. That luggage will be handled by them all the way during the return trip and placed at the Singapore immigration side just before the luggage screening , for u to pick up.
Old 19-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Jackthenipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to batam, book cewek at Premata indah. Stock very low.Manage to get new cewek working just 5 days.

Name: Milena ( if i not wrong)
Body: type: Sexy and solid ( not fat)
Breast: small bowl
Pussy: Very tide, small hole
BBBJ : 8/10
Position: Any style
Service: 8/10
Damage: 800K -Tip 200K

She came to my room ard 1800hrs, i was very tired that day because kena hunt by one asshole riding motor follow me every where i go. Did told mami, i did not come with him. Fucking asshole. make me lost temper, lucky my buddy stop me from hamtam him.

Milena, she very nice and friendly, she came and undress. she try to tease me with her sexy move. I try to have sex with her but my dick was super tired that day, she does the BBBJ on me, super good, i did stand but my dick fall asleep again. After rest for 20 min, she again seduct me, she did the blow for me for a least 15 - 20min, this time my dick woke up, we do 69, not bad, pussy clean, no smell. She lick my nipple and move her tongue down to my dick. We do french kissing, like couple. Girlfriend feeling. I do all the pattern that i can think, very good no rush, i exploded.After the screw, gave her some money to let her go makan with my buddy girl because we plan to check out the farmosa karaoke if there got better stock for my next trip...hehehe. Not bad leh, many sexy and hot chick at Farmosa KTV. Stay at karaoke until enough drink then go back to hotel to continue part two. Milena was waiting for me, when i come back. she start to seduct me again. Ask her how many time can i score her, she said how many time I want. its up to me. Btw old man like me, not so much energy. so score one more for very long sex that last for 1hrs, my whole body shack, maybe the beer make me tahan lama..hahaha. She told me that she prefer only malay and chinese. Others I am sorry. Her contract will end next year April. sorry my english not so good. hope my bro enjoy reading. To bro Nono, try to find happy massage 88 but cannot find because the stupid man keeping following me and buddy until i give up and walk to permata indah.
Old 19-10-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackthenipple View Post
, lucky my buddy stop me from hamtam him. .
Not a very smart move to do this. You are in a land whereby the polisi will not side you (as they will treat you as open cheque book)
Indonesia polisi tend to sway towards $ then justice

Let alone his gang might give you n your friends a hard time.

Be nice and humble in any foreign land.
Old 19-10-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
To bro Nono, try to find happy massage 88 but cannot find because the stupid man keeping following me and buddy until i give up and walk to permata indah.
To get to Happy Massage 8,follow the post by bro Kohonly21 as below :

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Anyway the location is as follow:

1) walk out of formosa
2) turn left you should see central point
3) walk opposite central point where there's a k mart along the shop house
4) at the end of the road before you cross a + junction to Sigma/Citywalk, turn right
5) within 10 sec you should be outside Happy8 Massage already.
Here's my thousand words...

The map above shows the old location,once you reached the old location,across the road is the new location. But before that,you will need to walk behind Center Point Building to see the SIGA building in the picture and Center Point is just beside Formosa Hotel.

October 2015 updated Cheong list :

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.p...ostcount=32874

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-10-2015, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Went to batam, book cewek at Premata indah. Stock very low.Manage to get new cewek working just 5 days.

Name: Milena ( if i not wrong)
Body: type: Sexy and solid ( not fat)
Breast: small bowl
Pussy: Very tide, small hole
BBBJ : 8/10
Position: Any style
Service: 8/10
Damage: 800K -Tip 200K

She came to my room ard 1800hrs, i was very tired that day because kena hunt by one asshole riding motor follow me every where i go. Did told mami, i did not come with him...
For someone who make only 46 posts,u share quite a handful of FR in this thread that is both informative & positive ever since yr virgin trip to Btm. Up yr points as encouragement.
Old 20-10-2015, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Sindo has updated their timing for morning sskupang ferry to sg, do check it up.

Touch down sg today at 7.50.. first ferry to reach sg from batam..
Old 20-10-2015, 08:48 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabeh View Post
Maybe you should try Wan Tan Mee behind Goodwood Park Hotel. This one comes from Medan one.
Likely to head to "Goodwood Park Hotel" to try the Medan noodle soon.

Maybe their chicken rice in that area too.

Thank you for your recommendation.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 20-10-2015, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Hmm...long time hasnt been to KTM resort. Perhaps some time later,i should pay this place a visit. Coming trip,i shall go check out how much Kaha charge for KTM resort room/s,below pricing are from online which are inclusive of all taxes.

The good about this place :

1. Makes me feel i am REALLY on a holiday.

2. Provides everything from KTV to Spa ,a one stop place for all entertainment and relaxation. (they even have a swimming pool too...lol)

3. Back to nature,away from the busy city lifestyle.

4. Booking girl confirm nowhere to run to,hehehe...as its quite a distance away from Nagoya area.

5. The right timing allows me to view the sunset and sunrise.

The bad :

1. Far away from shopping mall. (not too far from provisions tho,lots of smaller-sized convenient stores outside the resort)

2. If i do not have enough CDs,i will be screwed,hehehe...as there is no 24hr mart in that area. Nearest provision shop is are least 10+ mins walk away.

3. Not all booking joints will allow their girls to be brought there.

4. Not all booking girls will like to stay with their customers there unless they know each other well enough. (those who are willing confirm wont run,hehehe..)

5. Everything in the resort from food to massage are relative more expensive than most other hotels/eateries cos the resort management more or less monopolized the area.

6. Got to be extra careful of thieves,hehehe.. and i am not referring to human thief but monkeys. Lots of them in that area.

If i am going there again,i will need to :

1. Prepare enough provision/necessities.

2. Find a willing girl/joint

3. Plan my programme for the day/evening -

a. Massage at Spa Villa

b. Guan Yin temple or Monkey God temple visit .

c. KTV to sing some songs (i dont think the KTV has GROs or Mami tho)

d. Maybe a swim in their a-little-salted water pool,then head for the Spa (to clean up as well).

e. A walk in the park/beach.

...beside just going with bonking all the way.

4. Grab a willing full day taxi driver (or i may use the free shuttle service provided by the resort).

5. Plan a 3D2N trip but likely be staying in KTM resort for just 1 night.

I am just planning and consolidating information for myself on what i WISH to do for my later Batam trip/s.

Few questions :

1. Is there a Rex Theatre in Batam? If so,anyone knows where is it located?

2. I would like to bring an entire Desktop PC to Batam which includes the CPU tower,22' LCD monitor,keyboard etc weighing around 20 kg.

a. Is there anything i need to take note on?

b. Can i just walk thru custom via Harbour Bay? Meaning i hand carry them thru custom.

c. Its a used Desktop PC,will i be taxed at the Batam custom?

My plans are,if its too much trouble trying to bring it in,i may dismantle all the parts and bring it in on separate days. And the PC desktop are meant for some school in Batam. I do have another option tho,sell it off in Sillypore and buy the next available better 2nd hand one when i am in Batam (this would be my last resort).

If anyone has answer/s to my above questions,your reply would give me more options. Sincerely thank you.
Looks damn tempting. Look forward to your FR (with additional instructions specific for these villas) when u manage to do it.
Old 20-10-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Jackthenipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Leoric and Nono,

Thank you bro Leoric for the point. We here to share what we get. At least a pointer for our bro, who looking for cewek and can decide what type they want. information is important, to save time and monies. Without Nono detail on this thread, i may lose my way, the joint are not same like geylang, today you see them, tomorrow the move to other location. Most joint are located among shops, can get very confused for newbies like us. Bro Nono, i did pass the old shop, but because of the conman follow me, i sudden lost in the direction. Will not give up to hunt again.

Went to massage 69, got one sexy lady, cant recall her name. She new in this line. Age 25 but service not so good, because very new and shy. Not much experience. Bro Nono, can I check with you, they have few menu, I think I go for the 3rd last menu, they provide, massage, body massage and massage our dick. Can i check the VIp treatment, what do they do, because going again on my next trip. The last menu VIp treatment, Pls advise. Thank you bro.
Old 20-10-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Not a very smart move to do this. You are in a land whereby the polisi will not side you (as they will treat you as open cheque book)
Indonesia polisi tend to sway towards $ then justice

Let alone his gang might give you n your friends a hard time.

Be nice and humble in any foreign land.

In total agreement. Don't be yaya, just becos you have money, or think you have. You never know who is sitting beside you.

Don't flash your money or valuables. You are asking for trouble.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 20-10-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
If at batam center ferry terminal, check-in that item on the ground floor and show them ur boarding pass when u do. You will be given a receipt which u shall keep as u need it to claiming the item in sg. That's it. That luggage will be handled by them all the way during the return trip and placed at the Singapore immigration side just before the luggage screening , for u to pick up.
Thank you for the info. If depart from Habourbay, is it same SOP?

Cheers
Old 20-10-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Hmm...looks like Indo police just raid 1 of the Formosa Hotel room yesterday night. The room is now sealed by a police white tape....

A gentle reminder to all Batam goer,avoid drugs.

Exchange rate today 1230pm indo time 9800/SGD.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 20-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm...looks like Indo police just raid 1 of the Formosa Hotel room yesterday night. The room is now sealed by a police white tape....

A gentle reminder to all Batam goer,avoid drugs.

Exchange rate today 1230pm indo time 9800/SGD.

Kind of funny how it was taped in the morning using the police tape,the room door is now being wrapped up by a bed sheet (maybe 2),hehehe...i think hotel management may be worried that guest is having a bad impression.

Wait i go downstairs kay poh a bit,hehehe...

355pm Indo time.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1