The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-03-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
butchokoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
MR for shuang shuang

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/shuang-shuang-massage/

location: central, parking is nearby if you know the area. otherwise is you use GPS, might get you confused. foot warriors should be okay as well. relatively safe, though no safe space to chill out if you arrive early.

looks: discount 10-20% from photos? i like though. very demure. greets you in an oversized tee.

body: slight tummy is there but ok can, with her c cup boobs and nice butt, actually makes her look damn good.

massage: SN, and quite decent actually. minimal HP usage and chatty.

sensual: bra off, cat bath and followed by maybe 3-4 mins of excellent BBBJ. kinda wanted more but since she doesnt do CIM, settle for oil+HJ. she will be licking your nipples throughout so if you're into that.. go figure.

in and out around 55 mins. would i RTM? yes.
Hi bro. How is roaming? Thanka
Old 17-03-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xia-xue-massage/

ytd tried xia xue. clean place and discreet location, convenient via car or public transport

age 27 in ad but more like mid 30s. some PS and discount from pic as usual but decent looking

maybe shorter also but well, the overall package is acceptable. good boobs too.

massage is above average than typical pianist. a big mirror in room to do a nice view of capped bj.

not a timewatcher as some mentioned. just some buay paiseh chiongster keep calling dont know how to sms, she hang up and kept calling back.

worth a RTM if in vicinity, effort marks is high.
Old 17-03-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
If really looking for JG, go to the HC thread and find Shaky adverts. The 2 current girls are way younger and better looking. Provides a good JG too (imo) plus playability is there.
hey bro, what is the HC thread? i looking for good jg, young and playability. last one i went to was qian qian, quite old
Old 17-03-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7810 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Waiting for J to start work only hahaha... Not sure if she will cause the reaction that LN/AA/Aini caused when they first came back. I think she had a solid base of clients without being impossible to book back then.
go for the one you are comfortable with. 😁
Old 17-03-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousboy93 View Post
hey bro, what is the HC thread? i looking for good jg, young and playability. last one i went to was qian qian, quite old
U kidding me? U don’t know HC thread stands for health Centre section?

Short of providing the links, bro yalpnez already given the clue on the thread to find
Old 17-03-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Wasn't expecting her to be back in a short period.
Mind sharing? U all left us hanging in the air. Haha

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 18-03-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/yiyi-massage/
anyone know if syt chen chen aka yiyi now was FN in her previous stint? Thanks in advance bros.
Finally some SYT in the market, and she look very familiar. Already got a slot and will update FR
Old 18-03-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousboy93 View Post
I’m very curious about your curiously.
I find it hard to believe someone of your rep and power don’t know what the HC thread is...

But yes. Reference to the health center and ktv sub forum.
Just scroll to find the threads started by Shaky.

Bear in mind when I say young - I don’t mean SYT. You want good JG don’t expect SYT.

But they are young given their expertise. Can prob pass off as late 20s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
U kidding me? U don’t know HC thread stands for health Centre section?

Short of providing the links, bro yalpnez already given the clue on the thread to find
Haha thanks bro.
Yes...I thought was super obvious already where and what I was referring to.

And yes, I don’t like to spoon feed with links as well.
Old 18-03-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Finally some SYT in the market, and she look very familiar. Already got a slot and will update FR
She’s definitely been here before. I recall visiting on a whim.
But not one that I plan to visit again.

More than enough ladies on the list to rotate. But yet I’m still wishing for more of them to come. Haha
Old 18-03-2021, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
curryboy123 is Cool - loads of Potential

any nice ones with good legit massages?
Old 18-03-2021, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
predator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypredator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, any bro can PM me Jessica WC contact ? Heard she is back. Many thanks
Old 18-03-2021, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Mind sharing? U all left us hanging in the air. Haha

Her name is mentioned if you followed closely.
Well, FYI. It's Jessica.
Old 18-03-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Vanilla 2s (110 sn 2s) I think cassie is one of the best deal.

Porcelain white skin, handful boobs and nice condo.

She is not the very chio one but petite and won’t reject syt

I nv visited cc aka yiyi (120 sn 2s erm..), so any bro can share fr, tia

Last edited by pikuso; 18-03-2021 at 09:29 AM.
Old 18-03-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/yiyi-massage/
anyone know if syt chen chen aka yiyi now was FN in her previous stint? Thanks in advance bros.
Walao ... MLs now still want to shortchanged with SN services at 120. SN should be priced at 100! Lol.

Because finally, to service us better, are fantastic quality girls, totally FN with top notch sensual services, at same price of 120 - XE, LN, AA, NN, XX x 3, etc, etc...... And surprise, surprise, there's even great quality at Dome 2 at 140 now, I mean really awesome!

So why bother with those SN girls!? Tell them to drastically improve their game. This isn't 2020 anymore!
Old 18-03-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Walao ... MLs now still want to shortchanged with SN services at 120. SN should be priced at 100! Lol.

Because finally, to service us better, are fantastic quality girls, totally FN with top notch sensual services, at same price of 120 - XE, LN, AA, NN, XX x 3, etc, etc...... And surprise, surprise, there's even great quality at Dome 2 at 140 now, I mean really awesome!

So why bother with those SN girls!? Tell them to drastically improve their game. This isn't 2020 anymore!
totally agree, i rather top up $20 from $120 - $140 , to get FN, super high playability, whether anot i want FJ also ok at least get my time and $ worth.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1