The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-11-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

rose from sexhouse

Location: very convenient for bros who drive and bros who take public transport. Just a 5 min walk from the mrt.

Looks: 8/10 very cute girl, just a little chubby. But I feel that it just adds to the experience during doggy.

Shower: 6/10 sop

Bj: 7/10 very nice deep blow job. She makes sure to give your balls plenty of attention as well.

Fj: 9/10 one of the best bonks for me so far. Loves to moan and is accommodating. Love it when she nibbles on my neck while softly moaning for me to fuck her.

Frenching: allows

Painting: small bush, no smell. She likes to get painted as well.

Overall a very excellent girl.
Old 24-11-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Buay tahan liao have to chiong

Ferrari(Silkstockings)

Bro Silk say Ferrari and Ying wont Promo deal one wait long long also no have...

Pretty girl with TIng TOng crazy but Fun attitude.
English Close to Zero. But Fuck no need English one. Body language can liao.

Body: Boobs not C la. I think B Nia. Push up bra perhaps haha. But still nice and sensitive. Natural.
BBBJ: Good Nice slow suction. Not fast like Ferrari no need to worry. Speed of a Qashqai. Can ask her open turbo also.
CIM: THis part I open turbo. In no time I unloaded check cleared and go for round2.
Fj: Her moans giggles and laughter. Sibei cute and teh.
Gfe: Fun laughter cheerful. Great GFE. Bonking a natural pretty girl she's ok. Want to talk chit chat type better not unless u can speak good thai.
Overall is a 8.5/10.
Old 24-11-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Face and body looks a bit unmatch. Head looks like photoshopped.
Expert bros pls advise.
Thought of trying too.
Yes bro - aiming niza or molly but seems the photo heavily photoshopped
Old 24-11-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Fresh done the deed. At 17:00hrs now.

FR for Nat (Silkstockings)

Look : 9/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs :8.5/10
BBBJ : 10/10. Gave me a slow sensual blow and CIM. Swallowed every drop! Was amazing
FJ : 10/10. Great in all positions - cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Was accommodating to all my requests without any complaints.
She came 2x when she fucked me hard. Whole body was shaking and moaning.
English is great.
Would recommend her to anyone looking for great GFE and lovely ass to doggy.

She’s a horny commando. Not for the weak heart.
Old 24-11-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
27yohunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Nat; from SS
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=709314
wanted Bee2 but last min wasn't feeling well.
she looks 70-80% to photo. bigger bone with great ass and natural boobs. Her English is good, we had a good chat in between shots.
not many FR able to make me come twice. but she did, which should explain the overall F session.
she came during the my second attempt too. what a great lady. I enjoyed her bbbj too, one of the better one out there. Attitude is great too.

OKT response was swift and thank you for bringing in such good girl at a great deal.
Old 24-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sexamazon debbie

Really quite an amazing girl for me. Only downside abt her is just thick makeup and discount a little bit from pictures. Very polite and caring, skilled enough to make the atmosphere not awkward.
Figure is great and boobs are enhanced but well done, soft to grab and fondle.
A pro rider like earlier frs, can keep on going! Second shot I pump for quite long but can't finish, usually most fls will ask can't finish and request to hand job. But this girl keep egging me to go on!? Quite a surprise for me and its her last day too, no Ord mood.
Sadly the room and bed is too bloody small or it will be the best bonk of the year for me.
Kinda regret not taking the okt recommendation early.
Old 24-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
zen98 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzen98 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzen98 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbby View Post
Fresh done the deed. At 17:00hrs now.

FR for Nat (Silkstockings)

Look : 9/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs :8.5/10
BBBJ : 10/10. Gave me a slow sensual blow and CIM. Swallowed every drop! Was amazing
She provide swallow?
Old 24-11-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shenigua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Noey
Date: 24/11/18 10am

Quick FR:
OKT: 10/10

Noey is a cute girl standing at around 1.6m tall with short hair. She is here to earn money for her daughter back home, very nice lady.
Looks: 8/10
boobs: Enhanced 8/10
body: 9/10
FJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10

She does this nuru massage thing as well which is very satisfying. Overall a good bonk, might rtf if time and $$ permits.
Old 24-11-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Talltales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May clubvergin

Okt is responsive but the rough location he indicated me is quite far off from the actual location he gave me after I confirmed the booking

May is really beautiful and overall I give the experience 10/10
Old 24-11-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 16
babysky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabysky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fah from regent lust 11/24 at 5pm

Look : 9/10 very pretty womanly type of girl
Body : 9/10 tall close to 170cm and slim no obvious tummy
Boobs :10/10 natural!!! C cups very very soft and nice to play with. this is her best assets
BBBJ : 7/10. sensual bbbj mostly focused on the head region. a lot of licking.
FJ : 10/10. accomodating to all requests no complains. every when it is taking too long.

today is her 2nd last day. going back on the 11/27.
Old 25-11-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nik26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jasmine from Emma

Okt- 7/10, took some time to reply, for some reason session started 30 minutes late
Location - easy to find

Jasmine
Looks and body- 8.5/10, similar to pics, a bit on the heavy side
Boobs - 8/10, all natural and suits her body
Bath - 7/10, proper cleaning, other girls are sitting outside the bathroom so you feel like all eyes are on you..lol...some people might like that
Foreplay - 9/10, little catbath but bbbj was really good with good suction, one of the best I had
French - 0/10, not allowed
Painting - 9/10, allowed, little hair and for some reason I could smell flowers while painting her..lol..she seems to enjoy it
FJ - 9/10, can take it a bit furious, does not get tired and willing to change positions
GFE- 9/10, can easily converse, she takes initiative to ask questions which is good for shy people
Massage - 9/10, I am no expert but I liked the massage as she put in a lot of effort. I returned the favour later.

Plus point- always smiling/laughing throughout the session. Also, I think she has an underlying naughty side that I could not bring out completely but maybe someone can.

She is here for only 2 weeks and this may be her last trip. So grab this opportunity to meet a bubbly girl with good service.
Old 25-11-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen98 View Post
She provide swallow?
Yes bro. Its not indicated in the services but she did.
But I paid her extra $50. Market price for swallow I supposed.
Anyway just to complete my fantasy.
Its was swallow and continue blow so really jelly legs.
Old 25-11-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 7
lalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

My 2nd try on this stable Vip888 and this time tried Judy.

Awesome babe with curvy body.
Can't get enough of her seriously.
Great BBBJ and GFE.
U can try it yourself,
For a $130/90/2 bonk she really made my night happy!
Old 25-11-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Illusionzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Devilhouse chivas
Central old apartment.
Decide to write a quick one for her as she don't really have much customer

Went in paid small chit chat and head to shower. I was kinda tired so she did all the job. Once lie down she hug and ask go fast or slow. Decide slow so i could relax a little. She started using tougue twirling from tummy area to nipple to bbbj ball licking bbbj. Her tougue licking power.
Body slim with big b boob close to C?
Slim toned body
Pussy not shave but dislike paint so i skip
Bbbj wet sloppy. Did cim in 2nd shot
Fj tight and wet.
Overall Service 9/10 never once slack down after first shot auto request to massage you.
Her english quite good so no issue.
Old 25-11-2018, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
jasongh is one of the Best!jasongh is one of the Best!jasongh is one of the Best!

First time give FR after such long time. Sorry for any mistakes.

CLUBVERGIN Gate
Looks: 8/10 ( looks similar to pic )
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 7/10 ( slim )
BBBJ: 6/10 ( has braces on)

Was welcome with friendly smile.
Maybe as it was late, certain things was not as per to standard.

Bro was quick to respond and helpful. Will RTF to try when have more new bloods.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1