The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-04-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Dude dude..

CIM = CIM
swallow after....different

We were, i thought, discussing CIM
Paiseh, sometimes I read to fast and doing other things too. Yeah, reading previous posts it seems my brain went elsewhere

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 18-04-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Soi 23

There are 3 masssage shops offering 60-minute oil massages for B250 - May, Ruean Sabai and Tony Thai.

May is a legend. It's large - a double shop. They used to have a branch on the other side of Asoke but it seems to be closed now. They have a lot of male therapists but you can ask for a puying. Some of the therapists don't speak Thai. There's only a mattress on the floor. There's a shower. It's legit but I got a HE from a cute Thai therapist once.

Tony Thai also seems to concentrate on male therapists. Went there only once but got a HE for B500 all in.

Ruean Sabai is a strictly legit shop with mostly female therapists. It's a real, regular shop. They wash your feet before going upstairs. They have genuine massage tables with a hole for your face. There's 1 A/C for each 2 cubicles. A is sweet 22. She's the one with short hair.

All of these shops give you a professional-level massage and a full hour. Can't understand why anyone would pay B500.
Old 24-04-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Following my session at DokiDoki, ventured to Mai Chan. Good thing my hotel was just a block away.

Went in without much expectations as I just wanted to try. Came in at 9pm and The admin lady showed me the package and 3 ladies avail pics that time.

Chose Mint as she looks the best to me and no regrets! Young syt at only 22 years old. Nice natural boobs and beautiful pointy nips. She told me only been working here for 1 month.

Massage was good. Pass standard. With good pressure points to the calfs. Mint also did b2b on my back, got me turn on and turned me around. Another round of b2b with her face so close to mine. <3

Of course the main event was the FJ. Good rider. Pussy is tight still as you can imagine. Love playing with those pointy nips as well. The mirrors in the room was also a great feature to have.

Bonking a young, slim and fair SYT. What more could I ask for. Lol. Will RTF but GF is coming tomorrow

Maybe find a time to sneak hehehe.
Old 24-04-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Hi guys, any Massage parlour accepts credit card payment? Called a few but they only told me cash only payment.
Old 24-04-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all. Now that Insanity club has closed down, are there any similar clubs where one can pick working girls up after partying? Thanks in advance!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 24-04-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 772 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Hi all. Now that Insanity club has closed down, are there any similar clubs where one can pick working girls up after partying? Thanks in advance!
mixx
levels
sugar

for candy club & bobo. have also but beware..... mostly ladyboys....
Old 25-04-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, came back from BKK last Sunday.

If you after a cheap bonk, try Thermae. You will be competing with alot chinanese tourist or chinese looking guys la.

Me n my bro wanted try dokidoki, but the girls there...cmi. And receptionist attitude like fcuk. So we walk out n went 100m down the corner to Heaven..

Okla, nuru for 2500 baht, 90mins.

Also tried 7th Heaven at Sukhumvit for bj... not worth recommeding. Rushed, mechanical service, and place abit old n dirty
Old 25-04-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JiraJira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deon9 View Post
Hi bros, came back from BKK last Sunday.

If you after a cheap bonk, try Thermae. You will be competing with alot chinanese tourist or chinese looking guys la.

Me n my bro wanted try dokidoki, but the girls there...cmi. And receptionist attitude like fcuk. So we walk out n went 100m down the corner to Heaven..

Okla, nuru for 2500 baht, 90mins.

Also tried 7th Heaven at Sukhumvit for bj... not worth recommeding. Rushed, mechanical service, and place abit old n dirty
how were the girls at heaven?
Old 25-04-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell View Post
Hi guys, any Massage parlour accepts credit card payment? Called a few but they only told me cash only payment.
go and get some cash? then you have a wider choice
Old 25-04-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Re: Soi 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
There are 3 masssage shops offering 60-minute oil massages for B250 - May, Ruean Sabai and Tony Thai.

May is a legend. It's large - a double shop. They used to have a branch on the other side of Asoke but it seems to be closed now. They have a lot of male therapists but you can ask for a puying. Some of the therapists don't speak Thai. There's only a mattress on the floor. There's a shower. It's legit but I got a HE from a cute Thai therapist once.

Tony Thai also seems to concentrate on male therapists. Went there only once but got a HE for B500 all in.

Ruean Sabai is a strictly legit shop with mostly female therapists. It's a real, regular shop. They wash your feet before going upstairs. They have genuine massage tables with a hole for your face. There's 1 A/C for each 2 cubicles. A is sweet 22. She's the one with short hair.

All of these shops give you a professional-level massage and a full hour. Can't understand why anyone would pay B500.
bro replied. his 500B is 2 hour.

Ruean Sabai sounds good. Been looking for a legit massage place that has the massage table with a hole for the face! where is it located ?
Old 25-04-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
istanballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiraJira View Post
where is heaven?>
Old 25-04-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Deon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiraJira View Post
Not too bad, my friend happy (regular BKK), I alright..service also not bad

Here is map pic of Heaven from DokiDoki. Pricing also similar to DokiDoki.
https://tinypic.host/i/oASbBA

Yes, got bbbj
Old 25-04-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 7
iamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My Experience with with Rebirth Massage (Smile & Patty)

First off, I would like to state that I visited Rebirth twice. My first session was with Smile and the second with Patty.

I read the reviews from fellow bros here regarding Rebirth (mainly Smile and Patty) so I booked a slot immediately with Smile for my trip to BKK last weekend. I took a grab to the condo. And was greeted by Smile who took me to the room. The room was well equipped with a comfortable shower, clean toilet and a comfortable king sized bed. I showered and laid on the bed to begin the session.
Sadly, I was underwhelmed. Throughout the massage, Smile had one hand on the phone and the other pressing me. In short, the massage part was 1/10. But one incident shocked me more. Out of the sudden, she just left the room(what I believed was to pick up a call) without informing for at least 10-15mins. Despite this, my massage still ended on time without any extension. I left the room with a sour taste in my mouth because I did not expect to find subpar MLs in BKK so I messaged the studio to share my feedback.
[P.S I know this is very different from all the reviews left of Smile. But I have screenshots with the studio where she admitted to it.]

After sharing my feedback with the studio, they requested for time to verify if what I said was true. They prompted came back and gave me the reason that Smile had to settle some family matters which explained her constant texting and the 10-15mins absence was due to her having to settle some hospital bills (which I took with a pinch of salt). Either way, the studio offered me a resolution by giving me a discount for the next 2hr session with Patty.

Fast forward to my last day in BKK, something cropped up and I decided to message them again to see if Patty was free for a session. To my shock, they moved around some slots to accommodated my timing and I went for a session with Patty. I was brought to a different room this time, however, it was the same. A comfortable shower, clean toilet and huge king sized bed. Again, I showered and laid down for my session with Patty. It was really a Night & Day difference in the quality of the service. This was the level of service I was used to and expected from a ML from BKK. Safe to say, I left a satisfied man.

P.S.A - Before the white knights come in to say that I should not have made a fuss and I should learn to emphasize with Smile who had to work while dealing with personal issues, I frequent the freelance scene locally and I have heard all the excuses before.
Old 25-04-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
sloth12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went bkk. Try kokoro. Had Nene was a so so session no bj no kissing. Though chatty but had better experience at daisy.

Second day went to try a JG place with prostate massage. Had a super Big O in recent yrs by the therapist while doing postrate. Not a hanky placebut the postrate and JG is good and is very near bang chak BTS stn. The therapist explain the issues and give advice on how to avoid etc.

Still thinking where else to go ...
Old 25-04-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
lex95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sick of my usual Aurora33 and 102, so trying out new places.

Just hit DOZO for the first time. Emmy is amazing, found her on their website: https://dozomassage33.com. I went at lunch time during break, so it was empty. Not sure what optimal time is for walk-in. 1800b for 40 minutes. Friendly, but no CIM though

Next up is Doki Doki...

I'm using this website as a map and checklist. Has prices for most places that the official websites don't list.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1