The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AnacondaM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
sounds like fake FR for this xiao bing, i dont remember seeing anyone particularly chio in that shop upstairs
By my standard consider bei pai leh
Old 07-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnacondaM View Post
By my standard consider bei pai leh
Fake fake fake
Can not stand
Last only 30sec
Big tummy
Botak head
No teeth
Pass motion can not
Go pass urine can not. Masterbate can not
Lossy life
Bonk in GL
Rugi Unsatisfied
Uncle
Disgusting
Shameful
Old 08-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My XB report is good true gem material Thanks!
Old 08-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JasperCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess fake or not test already will know.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 22
mightykoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymightykoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

洋子 Yang Zi -- L16H15 (Westerhout Road) FR

Working hours : 11am till 11pm
Name : 洋子 (Yang Zi )
Nationality: Chinese
Height: about 1.64m
Boob : natural B, not for boobs lover

Usually I don’t like to write FR. Just like to share that I just found a precious gem!! She started working in GL for just over a month.

Looks: 9 /10 (Beautiful Sweet girl. Quite big eyes. Had that Japanese girl look initially. Dyed her long hair black. Perky nose which is quite cute.)

Body: 8.5/10 (Slim and Tall in her heels. My kind of curvy girl. She has that sweet innocent kind of look but the body built for sin. Boobs are a natural B, I would guess. Doesn’t really shave below.)

Frenching: 7/10 (First visit was reluctant then after the second visit it became much better and manage to tongue fight with hers, however she would shyly push my mouth away at times)

BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Good job here by her. She seems quite happy to blow and angle her body so that you can play with her tits and pussy at the same time. She did it for a while also.)

AR: 8/10 (Being practise hygienic safe sex for herself, she would use a condom to AR me, at the same time use her finger to stroke my balls. She even pour warm water at my ass to stimulate me on my second visit.)

FJ: 9/10 (Done with her on top, me on top then doggy and then me on top again. Good sound effects, shouting “OMG!” especially when I started going faster at the end. She paid nice complements that I was too good for her and hard lol. Never mind whether it was true or not. It was still great hearing it.)

Overall: 8.5/10 (Great session for me. My second time with her and besides the sex our chit chat is getting better also. I like that whole innocent look but slutty body experience. A RTF for me)
Old 09-07-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperCheeBye View Post
Guess fake or not test already will know.
if im not wrong,
one of the posters for this xb is the advertiser for ex-rong rong the baby elephant at 1606
Old 09-07-2017, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
if im not wrong,
one of the posters for this xb is the advertiser for ex-rong rong the baby elephant at 1606
ok, later I will try this XB. Thanks!
Old 09-07-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperCheeBye View Post
ok, later I will try this XB. Thanks!
She is a keeper
Old 11-07-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light

Amazing, I managed to call Mozi out of her house. When called, she was busy with one customer waiting, but that customer must have given up because 10 minutes later got a call back to say she was available.

This is a RTF after 2-months, I pretty much don't even bother to ask for her these days because she is so busy. The house boss said that there were 5 new girls there so maybe her business is down a little bit for walk-ins.

I was smitten the first time I called her, beautiful soft while skin, sex kitten air and quite pretty face. Boobs are some of the meatiest in GL right now, heavy grapefruit sized globes that retain their shape well. She must on a little weight from what I can remember but is young enough that her body is still firm, just a touch curvier.

Much has been written on her so I won't go into too many details but suffice to say that as hardworking as ever. Strong BBBJ suction for those that like it (I prefer sensual and playful). Great tight juicy and nicely responsive; got some kissing - more than pecks but but no lip locked deep frenching.

One final thing - she told me what the line of unspaced text tattooed on her forearm said. The first time she said it had no meaning, this time she said (and I forgot the actual phrasing so this is just the meaning) "There are no short cuts to the police station or anything worthwhile". I think this pretty much sums up why she is popular in a trade she seems to take seriously.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear196 View Post
Amazing, I managed to call Mozi out of her house. When called, she was busy with one customer waiting, but that customer must have given up because 10 minutes later got a call back to say she was available.

This is a RTF after 2-months, I pretty much don't even bother to ask for her these days because she is so busy. The house boss said that there were 5 new girls there so maybe her business is down a little bit for walk-ins.

I was smitten the first time I called her, beautiful soft while skin, sex kitten air and quite pretty face. Boobs are some of the meatiest in GL right now, heavy grapefruit sized globes that retain their shape well. She must on a little weight from what I can remember but is young enough that her body is still firm, just a touch curvier.

Much has been written on her so I won't go into too many details but suffice to say that as hardworking as ever. Strong BBBJ suction for those that like it (I prefer sensual and playful). Great tight juicy and nicely responsive; got some kissing - more than pecks but but no lip locked deep frenching.

One final thing - she told me what the line of unspaced text tattooed on her forearm said. The first time she said it had no meaning, this time she said (and I forgot the actual phrasing so this is just the meaning) "There are no short cuts to the police station or anything worthwhile". I think this pretty much sums up why she is popular in a trade she seems to take seriously.
Oh, goodie, a troll that zapped 5 points and left a comment but no name "Overrarted". Leave your name next time fucker, and I'll regard you as a man not a boy without pubes.

She's certainly not a sex goddess. In fact if your life is pretty good, even the best bonk at GL is overrated.

Boss Sam, if you can do anything about the zapping please do it. I've not posted here for a while because there are too many such trolls. Its just irritating, like getting sand in your shorts after a good day at the beach.

I posted to see if after the great job Bro Comm did the community had improved. It does not seem to have. The forum will continue to die when the reputation system is driven by manipulators and trolls. Yes, some may say ignore the trolls, but frankly its easier just to not post.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

yes it will be great if this section can become a zap free zone
Old 11-07-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh, goodie, a troll that zapped 5 points and left a comment but no name "Overrarted". Leave your name next time fucker, and I'll regard you as a man not a boy without pubes.

She's certainly not a sex goddess. In fact if your life is pretty good, even the best bonk at GL is overrated.

Boss Sam, if you can do anything about the zapping please do it. I've not posted here for a while because there are too many such trolls. Its just irritating, like getting sand in your shorts after a good day at the beach.

I posted to see if after the great job Bro Comm did the community had improved. It does not seem to have. The forum will continue to die when the reputation system is driven by manipulators and trolls. Yes, some may say ignore the trolls, but frankly its easier just to not post.
Don't fret over the zapping. Upz you for your contribution!
Old 12-07-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Boss Sam doesn't really care. I've told him many times about these zaps. Especially those consecutive ones indicating clone activity.

He just ignores. I guess he enjoys watching the chaos and misery from wherever he is.

Don't let it bother you too much though, if you really feel strongly about contributing

I still get zaps too when I discuss girls here. So yep, I just spend more time tcss and everyone is happier
Old 12-07-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Recently some girls asked me if I can write fr on them. Their business is really bad.

I felt sad for them. But I did explain that too bad there are some trolls that ruined it for the genuine fr writers.

Sad to say, some houses also got over reactive or over protective when they saw genuine fr on their girls, especially when there were negative comments.

So now no one want to write. I mean why risk your neck and kena whacked?

Some of those trolls still come up with new nick and try to PM for info. Lol

I say you guys made your bed, now lie in it.

Enjoy the tcss forum with almost zero genuine fr!
Old 12-07-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Last time FR stands for Fuck Report

Nowadays FR became Fake Report liao

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1