The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-12-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ruirui-massage/

This other Rui Rui looks like hot stuff. Any experiences with her (from other website).
Just listed nia...year end like suddenly so many...like those migratory birds flying here to escape the cold frosty climate in the north.

This kind of CSI, I leave it to Casanova Steve...won't go wrong....

The thing I don't like about SLG is they like always have same name for different gals. Really confusing max.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 26-12-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
$200 bonk in shop...sianz.
Ya if in hotel I don't mind paying that rate but for shop is a no go for me..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Mango already changed her pics.. BB should do the same.. Those hideous pictures are doing her actual looks a massive disservice..
Mango is a hideous auntie and the room reek of smell

Sorry if I offend anyone but just avoid
Old 26-12-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I took the 30-minute option at her previous ramshackle shop and it was around $180 for two.
So 30 min $180 I'm guessing an hr will be double of that..

Hmm see how lor but I prefer to have an individual session with Apple first to catch up on stuff..

Old 26-12-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaisabitch View Post

Just to avoid any misunderstanding you are referring to this Mango?

https://sglonelyguy.org/mango-massage/

Old 26-12-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Just listed nia...year end like suddenly so many...like those migratory birds flying here to escape the cold frosty climate in the north.

This kind of CSI, I leave it to Casanova Steve...won't go wrong....

The thing I don't like about SLG is they like always have same name for different gals. Really confusing max.
Remember what I said about Audi TT being compromised and having a knock-on effect on SLG?

It's hard to cross check with other sites if more sources are down.. SLG having a watermark on their images makes the job tougher..

Old 26-12-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

did u went berserk

what u mention are completely not true. lol
Old 26-12-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
did u went berserk

what u mention are completely not true. lol
Should be another Mango we aren't aware of..

The Mango we know and like definitely isn't any of the above..

Old 26-12-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Bro, usually I agree to disagree.. but if you are referring to the rather popular Mango in SLG that most of us refers to then I truly am speechless. If it was a bad session you feel you had just share with us what happened man. But Mango HIDEOUS + AUNTY?! that is rather absurd..

For the record I only visited her once so am not one of her knights lah.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Me too. That face, body and the services listed and at a shop.. rate at $100?! Too good to be true. Likely is $100 don't have a lot of stuff then alacarte menu.. hope to be proven wrong though. Let's see if any bro here take the bait and verify!
She is also listed on sgbeauty, locanto and ex TT site. FJ at $150 , didn't mention if shop entrance fee is included.. likely not. Looks like she,s been here for some time alrdy
Old 26-12-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ruirui-massage/

This other Rui Rui looks like hot stuff. Any experiences with her (from other website).
Fj for 40 bucks more. I won't consider for her massage, to be honest...
Old 26-12-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

If you are referring to this mango, then you must still be in primary school to call her an auntie, and still too young to appreciate ths scent of a woman.

https://sglonelyguy.org/mango-massage/
Old 26-12-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Should be another Mango we aren't aware of..

The Mango we know and like definitely isn't any of the above..
no head no tail only creates unncessary confusion.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
She is also listed on sgbeauty, locanto and ex TT site. FJ at $150 , didn't mention if shop entrance fee is included.. likely not. Looks like she,s been here for some time alrdy
Not included..

Old 26-12-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6794 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was same with you, until I finally decided to take the plunge. Her pics are horribly done plus unnecessarily PSed till looks really fake. I told her that lol. In person especially when looking at her close up while lying side by side is pure bliss imo.
Should you book her hope your time spent w her is wonderful too.
Pics aside, can lick/suck nipples until your heart’s content?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1