The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR On L18H38

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Have stopped giving frequent FR coz have been busy. But today is the day where I feel a wl deserves it.

L18H38 G38 - as people have pointed out before, she is definitely cute. Visited her 2-3 times before and normally got SOP services.Today I am feeling pent up and decided to go for 2 sessions.

Really enjoyed time with her.. she did some teasing, lots of frenching and bbbj, and also the moaning is kinda loud .

Seems like she has learnt alot over the last few months
Maybe she wondering why her "regulars" stopped returning. so now have to put some effort into her game. i think the last time i visited her i booked 2 sessions too. asked for BBBJ she show face...and service also not much better so stopped going.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:29 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
No lah....Grandmaster also got off day....G99 not up to his expectation.
Whorelord any girl to recommend me?
Old 06-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
itsyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time no been to this house. Last time i been there, not so good experience. Any good one lately?
Old 07-05-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fredduoza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
G38 looks like cute syt minah esp her eyes and crooked teeth. Her eyes are beautiful. She has small face. Good complexion. A bit tanned. Saw a small scar above her small lips.

She said her name is Kate, 23yo & here for 8 mth already.

Natural big Boobs with brown nips. Tattoo on her left boob and entire back.
Hardworking and great attitude.
High gfe. Offered me drink and chatty. Played my fav mando pop songs.

I received bbbj, cat bath and boobs massage from her.
We frenched like no tomorrow. Aggressive tongue fight. She enjoyed me painting her. Delicious almost cleanly shaven pussy.

Her ass good for doggie. Slight tummy. Overall quite gd figure.

Rtf gem! Will try her buddies G1 & 88 Soon.

G99 looks hot. Slim model figure and fair.

Hi bro can pm me n share contact please
Old 07-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredduoza View Post
what contact you want ? her Line ID or phone number ai mai ?
Old 07-05-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

iori71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for girl 10

Name: Linda
Stats: 34B natural i think
Height: 158 to 160
Weight: 50 to 55 kg
Type: BBW
Language: English, Chinese and of coz Thai
Province: Chiangmai
Working period: 1 month plus

Highlight: She is very friendly, feels like over friendly. I think she wants to eat me up when we got into the room. Her mandarin is tongkong can fight chinese fl. Her catbath and cbj is long sensual and she keep bringing my hands to sqeeze her tits. Shiok! FJ is long and accomdating and feels that she really enjoying it. No complains from her on hard and long time fj. Frankly speaking, i feel that the time given is very long because after fj she ask me to rest on bed then shower and there is no buzzer. Haha great time and service. Will rtf.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wah u got bbbj ? Did you take 2 sessions or your name andy lau lol. AnyoNE else got bbbj ? Don't mind revisiting her if bbBJ is provided .

I tried her yesterday 2 sessions.. only got cap bj
Old 08-05-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iori71 View Post
FR for girl 10

Highlight: She is very friendly, feels like over friendly. I think she wants to eat me up when we got into the room. Her mandarin is tongkong can fight chinese fl. Her catbath and cbj is long sensual and she keep bringing my hands to sqeeze her tits. Shiok! FJ is long and accomdating and feels that she really enjoying it. No complains from her on hard and long time fj. Frankly speaking, i feel that the time given is very long because after fj she ask me to rest on bed then shower and there is no buzzer. Haha great time and service. Will rtf.
Love me some BBW will try her soon thanks for ur fr
Old 10-05-2017, 12:22 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what contact you want ? her Line ID or phone number ai mai ?
He wants okt's contact no
Old 10-05-2017, 12:22 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredduoza View Post
Please get whorelord's approval first
Old 10-05-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iori71 View Post
FR for girl 10

U sure is bbw not? I went find her just now, ask OKT for G10, up stood a slim girl with short hair.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 17
Iwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
U sure is bbw not? I went find her just now, ask OKT for G10, up stood a slim girl with short hair.
You can't trust everything you see here. This is like Russian roulette. Pick a girl your choice and hope everything goes smoothly. Find a substitute that is bbw
Old 10-05-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

iori71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
I remember her hair quite long, dont think its Linda. She quite bottom heavy kind so i think wrong no. or house.
Old 18-05-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Re: FR On L18H38 G38

Went to this house and saw G38 smiling sweetly for the umpteenth time. Finally decided to try her. Paid 50 and okt says "tamada", thought I don't understand. Heck care.

Once in the room, definitely not "tamada". Hug and light french before shower. Thorough catbath and passionate frenching followed by deepthoat bbbj. Her facial expression during fj is heavenly. Definitely rtf material.
Old 18-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

we locals are tamada.. meaning we pay $50 for 25-30 mins of service.. the special one are for the foreigners .. $80 for 40 mins or 100 for 40 mins i think
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1