The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-11-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thanks for the heads up on the ongoing raids guys. Especially for frog in the wells like me, who don't keep up with the news. Sigh, looks like cannot cheong for a while.
Old 26-11-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

cheong safe choose safe timing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Thanks for the heads up on the ongoing raids guys. Especially for frog in the wells like me, who don't keep up with the news. Sigh, looks like cannot cheong for a while.
Old 26-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
cheong safe choose safe timing
What is a safe timing to you?
Old 26-11-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Winds are strong but AP will always never run out of business. Still didn’t manage to book Paris or Ai La today even though I messaged early morning
Old 26-11-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rare sight to see all the Neh masters discussing about saggy ness now 😂
Too many options rather than just Laura I guess.

If either one of them has a place I won’t hesitate to book sia, to get an appointment or even an reply with decent timing is hard enough lol.

Luckily I’m not from boobs FC , Carol still the perfect ML for me.

Last time when the market was dry, ML that are able to fulfill 2-3 criteria considered very good liao lo.
Old 26-11-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Totoking is Cool - loads of Potential

Heard that animal webmasters kena caught in china.. joint operation between local and Chinese mata
Old 26-11-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jonnyray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Writing again..

A very soft spoken lady. Perfect chinese with no village accent. Love her voice. Gave her short notice and arrive at her place. Door opened and I was smitten. She has a bob hair style. Much shorter than her pictures and definitely no MILF. Very perfect looking and tall, lanky pretty gal. Smooth and fair skin. She gave me the emperor's favourite concubine feel. Maybe watch too much drama recently. But she is OMG kind of gorgeous. Very clean, very classy.

Her location not too good. Many may not want to be seen there. Her place though, staying alone, is very neat, clean and tidy. She gave me a pair of slippers when i walked in. Poured me a glass of water. Asked if I want coffee, lemon juice, milk?? I jokingly asked if she is running a cafe.

She guided me to the room, help to undress and showed me to the showers. She said she will join me. When she removed her nightie...my jaws dropped. She has humongous knockers. And what a body?? God is so unfair! I have not found a flaw thus far, from speech, to looks, to body...The shower was enjoyable. She was so careful, and gentle, and asked for me to return the favour. Which I gladly obliged.

To the room, the temperature was good and I laid on the bed. Her massage was passable but she did it nude, so that is a plus! The conversation was interesting and she kept me entertained. Soothing conversation, with no awkward silence. Before she starts her sensual, she gently notified me. That got my heart beating. 我要开始咯.. She Bm me from head to toe with her huge soft knockers, gently teasing me from my ears, to neck..and that lasted a while. Enough of the torture and turned me over, and I couldn't get my eyes off her. Tease and gently blows me. I have to stop here and suffice to say, roaming signal is good. I erupted quivering in her arms buried in her huge soft tits.

Rested and got up to shower, with her preparing the water and helped me washed. Offered me water again. Sat and chat with her realising I was her very first customer here. I was pleasantly surprised and felt honoured. God must have taken a liking for me today. She didn't rushed me off and we sat and chat till her next customer came along, which is about an hour later.

In that hour, I witnessed an asshole trying to insist FJ and wanted to top up etc but she rejected. The guy then said he will not force her to do anything she don't like so she relented and arranged the time. The guy came and insisted again he will report her if she don't oblige. I told her to ignore him. I am totally ashamed of our Singaporean guys who threatened MLs..hope his dick rot...

Anyway, the whole session is a perfect 10 for me. I have already pushed all other appointments away for tomorrow..
Great fr bro can pm her contact ? Will upz u bro
Old 26-11-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like the wind is strong a lot not taking appt. No wonder some ml move out of gl

Last edited by crypster; 26-11-2018 at 02:30 PM.
Old 26-11-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
Ok. All these talk about Summer’s neh neh reminds of Polly (the big neh neh one with her hilarious dance routine). Big natural and soft but also saggy. Personally not too fond of saggy boobs so I will give her a miss.

AX’s boobs is the type I like. Lol.

Btw, Ai La’s boobs also big and droops slightly but still not so bad.
Aiyah all neh neh is good neh neh la. As long as got neh neh to teh and suck good enough liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardongwc View Post
---snip---
Aiyoh you write so much still dunno the rules meh only waste your time sial lol.
Old 26-11-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Straightforward MR for Tian Tian, who's one of lesser known member of the Jiangsu contingent. Visited her on the recommendation of one of her pals, before the wind started to blow oh-so-strongly. Since she hails from the same contingent, you can therefore expect similar services and roaming offerings.

Looks:
Pleasant lady, probably about 30 years old. Slightly MILFy

Body:
Well-maintained unlike many previous horrifying experience I had with MILFs

Boobs: 34B-

Massage:
Done fully nude, soothing spa type, although personal preference is more time allocated for massage.

Sensual:
Loads of kisses and breathing when face down, more kisses when turn over, and best part was plenty of pussy grinding, followed by fake lovemaking which felt real (!), and 69 capped BJ

Roaming:
Kissing and licking of nipples, painting in 69 position which ended in orgasm for both parties.

Service attitude:
Excellent service attitude, out to please. Showered together both before and deed,some rubba-rubba and teasing during shower. Despite just climaxing herself, she massaged me after shooting which felt really comfortable.

Staying alone currently in 2-room unit in Area G

Hygiene:
Clean towels, clean apartment

Damage:
$90/- plus tips for full 60 minutes of great service. May try 90 min for $130 next time

https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-tian-tian/
Old 26-11-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Automan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, just to ask Yu Er rtc already? Bcos can't make to call her. Thanks.
Old 26-11-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Is it just me or is Muzi/AnXin no longer accepting booking?
I believe she is still in Singapore?
Old 26-11-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automan View Post
Hi, just to ask Yu Er rtc already? Bcos can't make to call her. Thanks.
returned on the weekend. was supposed to see her sunday but last minute she informed rtc
Old 26-11-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Bros is there a risk patronising MLs on white cards? Would you do it?
Old 26-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bros is there a risk patronising MLs on white cards? Would you do it?
To us is always the same. But to them once they got the white card, some of them are less bother to be caught, some are more careful. Very hard to tell especially now seem come out with the “fines”, all white card holder are tensing up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1