The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maomaoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

hi warbird

if i want to BY a girl in shanghai for 1 week but the standard has to be same if not better than those ktv girls in those high end joints like lido or p8 how much is the market rate?
Old 20-06-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Bro WB

Picking up your thread after five years.

Thanks for all your eye-opening insights as usual.

Just curious whether you would still be a badass gentleman spending your time and money on BY if your family were with you all the while?
Old 21-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomaoz View Post
hi warbird

if i want to BY a girl in shanghai for 1 week but the standard has to be same if not better than those ktv girls in those high end joints like lido or p8 how much is the market rate?
Hi bro maomaoz,

SH is expensive. You will get prettier n younger gals than you will ever find in SG.

There is a wide range, depending on the gals. And your negotiating skill. For full BY a month of a very pretty n sexy SYT in SH could set you back 50-100K RMB or more, plus condo rental. For just one week BY, the damage could range from 20-50K RMB or more.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzz View Post
Bro WB

Picking up your thread after five years.

Thanks for all your eye-opening insights as usual.

Just curious whether you would still be a badass gentleman spending your time and money on BY if your family were with you all the while?
Bro juzz,

Welcome back!

It's a moot question. I tell my legal wife to stay in America. She will visit my mom in SG once every yr during CNY. I do return to Gotham City three times a year, but most of my time is spent here.

If I don't spend money on BY-ing SYTs I like, what is the use of money?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-06-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

From my new thread:

Good afternoon,

I'm starting this new thread for like-minded bros to find 'very attractive ' gals at high end KTVs. It has been increasingly difficult for me to meet the type of girls I like to ST or BY at budget joints in SG. It's true that occasional gems may be found at HH sessions at Peace Centre budget joints. In fact, some of the prettier ones there will go on to high end joints for SH. Some singers at small joints also moonlight there for HH. However, it's very time consuming n the yield has been very low for me.

My taste for dolls is actually not high, it's just different from most bros. I look at the whole package w/ emphasis on youthfulness n aesthetically pleasing proportions of EVERY body part. I will reject a doll if she has obvious facial surgery, is a smoker or has relatively thick arms, wrists n calves or has any part that is out of proportion to the rest of her. I do make exceptions sometimes because of a doll's other desirable attributes. A 'very attractive' gal to me could be very ugly to u, and vice versa. So don't mock me. One man's meat is another man's poison. Take a look at Arnold Schwarzenegger's LT mistress and you will know what I mean.

If I meet a rare gem at a budget joint, it's because her best friend or sister brought her to Sg n she chooses to work at the same joint. At least in her early days or weeks here.

In the whole of 2015, I managed to meet 3 SYTs of my type, after over 150 visits to budget joints at Peace Centre. That was 1 in 50 visits...fortunately, all three of them agreed to BY. One yr 96 became my young lao po. The yr 97 one is still undecided about returning on student visa. I now regret that I didn't consummate the BY on the third one, a yr 93 doll, because she was a swimmer n her shoulders were slightly broad. She later did quite well at Lido.

Although the majority of girls at high end joints also can't make it, there are always some gems who are kept by certain mummy groups for their select clients, available only by prebooking. We intend to become these select clients by going there at least once or twice every week. The yield, for me, could be 1 in 5 visits, or 10X more productive than visiting Peace Centre joints. It may actually save time n money for me.

BTW, I do hv many kakis who frequent these high end joints. And they are great pals. But they are drinkers n many also smoke. I can only join them very infrequently.

Where are these high end joints?

1) Lido palace, 2) Palace 8, 3) The Central, 4) Harman, 5) 5-Star Club...

I'm familiar only w/ the first two. Standard hours usually from 9:00 PM till 2:30 AM.

We shall limit the number of participants for each outing from 3-5 bros. Expense per pax is approximately $125 (5 bros)-210 (3 bros) if we open a new bottle. Every kaki will share the expenses EQUALLY, except for gals' tips. Booking a gal is $300 and some gals may demand $500. We can keep the bottle for at least two months. Expense per pax for subsequent visits could be as low as $60-80. BTW, I'm a teetotaller n I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.

My ideal kaki should be 1) financially able to afford to visit these high end joints regularly, 2) light drinkers, 3) willing to smoke outside the room and 4) willing n eager to up the gals of your type there (not in the room please, but at another time outside the KTV). Try not to behave like a girlie man or a eunuch in front of the gal you want to fxxk.

I already hv several kakis who fit the above criteria and we hv been to Lido three times. But I like to hv many more. Unity is strength n power.

If you are interested in joining my SH outings to these high end joints, PM me.

Oh, I'll still go to peace centre joints 3-4 times a week. To chill n to look-see. Who knows...a doll of my type may appear suddenly haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
simply2323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Warbird. Really admire your capability to BY these China dolls and having the time to spend with them. Your expenses must be quite high when also visit KTV practically every 2/3 times a week. How did you do it?
Old 22-06-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply2323 View Post
Dear Warbird. Really admire your capability to BY these China dolls and having the time to spend with them. Your expenses must be quite high when also visit KTV practically every 2/3 times a week. How did you do it?
Bro,

You can do much better than me if you really want to.

I hv the time because I'm not gainfully employed n don't run any biz. I hv a little money left because of a lucky investment made decades ago.

Let me recommend a book. How to be Rich by J. Paul Getty. Read it 10 times. Oops, I hv only read it 3 times, I better read it 7 more times...

But whatever you do, make sure you hv AWESOME EMOTIONAL MASTERY. If you hv, you will do well in every area of your life, eventually. You will hv money, women n good health to boot.

If a man has very poor emotional mastery, his women will leave him, period. Even if he is rich n famous n the sexiest man alive, like Johnny Depp. Elvis Presley didn't do much better either. I rest my case.

I hv analysed all my past failures w/ women. The root cause? Poor emotional mastery.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 22-06-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

Good morning!

Several like minded bros hv elected to join my SH outings. Thank you all!

I just posted this on my other thread:

Quote:
Bro,

You can do much better than me if you really want to.

I hv the time because I'm not gainfully employed n don't run any biz. I hv a little money left because of a lucky investment made decades ago.

Let me recommend a book. How to be Rich by J. Paul Getty. Read it 10 times. Oops, I hv only read it 3 times, I better read it 7 more times...

But whatever you do, make sure you hv AWESOME EMOTIONAL MASTERY. If you hv, you will do well in every area of your life, eventually. You will hv money, women n good health to boot.

If a man has very poor emotional mastery, his women will leave him, period. Even if he is rich n famous n the sexiest man alive, like Johnny Depp. Elvis Presley didn't do much better either. I rest my case.

I hv analysed all my past failures w/ women. The root cause? Poor emotional mastery.

A Lido assistant mummy posted this in her Moments this morning:

千万记住:一个人,如果连自己的情绪都控制不了,即便给你整个世界,你也早晚毁掉一切!早安早 安。

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-06-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

千万记住:一个人,如果连自己的情绪都控制不了,即便给你整个世界,你也早晚毁掉一切!早安早 安。

Good morning!

I told the Lido mummy I used her quote for SBF.

Conversely,

千万记住:一个人,如果你能够完全控制自己的情绪,即便你现在一无所有, 你终於会拥有一切的!早安早安。

I'm inviting YOU to KTV outings if u are a very light drinker n willing to smoke outside the rm.

I hv a SH outing to Lido this Sat. Confirm ASAP.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
simply2323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi WarBird, understand that LIDO is pretty classy and expensive. Been a few times to those KTV in peace centre. Usually can get some pretty and classy PRCs there. But most of the time, all will be anxious to leave for places like Orchard & LIDO after 8pm. Inbetween, they are flying all over the place. Sit 10-20mins, ran away. Come back a while to collect tips, then time up. Really wish to have your charm to hook them for outside actions.
Old 24-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi WarBird, understand that LIDO is pretty classy and expensive. Been a few times to those KTV in peace centre. Usually can get some pretty and classy PRCs there. But most of the time, all will be anxious to leave for places like Orchard & LIDO after 8pm. Inbetween, they are flying all over the place. Sit 10-20mins, ran away. Come back a while to collect tips, then time up. Really wish to have your charm to hook them for outside actions.
Bro,

No charm needed, just judicious use of money and a badass gentleman mindset.

You must be bold, dominant, confident, assertive, but respectful n and kind. You're the PRIZE!

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .....

Good afternoon!

Four bros are confirmed for SH outing to Lido this Sat, tmr. One slot left. PM me asap.

My mission is to form a grp of like minded bros for these high end joints.

Unity is strength.

We will become a dominant grp, a force to reckon with. Some ones from our exclusive grp will hv an outing there 7 days a week! Imagine how the mummies n the joints will treat us haha!!

We shall respect the brotherhood code. If a bro in our grp books a gal first n is interested in making love to her, all other bros will not touch her. He needs to make his intention n his RS w/ her very clear though.

I do hv secret GFs, they are fair game for every bro, unless I ID them for u. I seldom, if ever, book them.

So far about 8-9 bros hv signed up. But some may not be available on certain days. So I want many more comrades.

Check the following post to see if you qualify.

I know there are many well to do bros who are very frugal. That is fine. Then join my outings to budget joints at Peace Centre, yeah? Mr. Buffett would never, ever pay $300 for a doll to sit w/ him. To each his own.

From my new thread:

Good afternoon,

I'm starting this new thread for like-minded bros to find 'very attractive ' gals at high end KTVs. It has been increasingly difficult for me to meet the type of girls I like to ST or BY at budget joints in SG. It's true that occasional gems may be found at HH sessions at Peace Centre budget joints. In fact, some of the prettier ones there will go on to high end joints for SH. Some singers at small joints also moonlight there for HH. However, it's very time consuming n the yield has been very low for me.

My taste for dolls is actually not high, it's just different from most bros. I look at the whole package w/ emphasis on youthfulness n aesthetically pleasing proportions of EVERY body part. I will reject a doll if she has obvious facial surgery, is a smoker or has relatively thick arms, wrists n calves or has any part that is out of proportion to the rest of her. I do make exceptions sometimes because of a doll's other desirable attributes. A 'very attractive' gal to me could be very ugly to u, and vice versa. So don't mock me. One man's meat is another man's poison. Take a look at Arnold Schwarzenegger's LT mistress and you will know what I mean.

If I meet a rare gem at a budget joint, it's because her best friend or sister brought her to Sg n she chooses to work at the same joint. At least in her early days or weeks here.

In the whole of 2015, I managed to meet 3 SYTs of my type, after over 150 visits to budget joints at Peace Centre. That was 1 in 50 visits...fortunately, all three of them agreed to BY. One yr 96 became my young lao po. The yr 97 one is still undecided about returning on student visa. I now regret that I didn't consummate the BY on the third one, a yr 93 doll, because she was a swimmer n her shoulders were slightly broad. She later did quite well at Lido.

Although the majority of girls at high end joints also can't make it, there are always some gems who are kept by certain mummy groups for their select clients, available only by prebooking. We intend to become these select clients by going there at least once or twice every week. The yield, for me, could be 1 in 5 visits, or 10X more productive than visiting Peace Centre joints. It may actually save time n money for me.

BTW, I do hv many kakis who frequent these high end joints. And they are great pals. But they are drinkers n many also smoke. I can only join them very infrequently.

Where are these high end joints?

1) Lido palace, 2) Palace 8, 3) The Central, 4) Harman, 5) 5-Star Club...

I'm familiar only w/ the first two. Standard hours usually from 9:00 PM till 2:30 AM.

We shall limit the number of participants for each outing from 3-5 bros. Expense per pax is approximately $125 (5 bros)-210 (3 bros) if we open a new bottle. Every kaki will share the expenses EQUALLY, except for gals' tips. Booking a gal is $300 and some gals may demand $500. We can keep the bottle for at least two months. Expense per pax for subsequent visits could be as low as $60-80. BTW, I'm a teetotaller n I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.

My ideal kaki should be 1) financially able to afford to visit these high end joints regularly, 2) light drinkers, 3) willing to smoke outside the room and 4) willing n eager to up the gals of your type there (not in the room please, but at another time outside the KTV). Try not to behave like a girlie man or a eunuch in front of the gal you want to fxxk.

I already hv 8-9 kakis who fit the above criteria and we hv been to Lido 5-6 times. But I like to hv many more comrades. Unity is strength n power.

If you are interested in joining my SH outings to these high end joints, PM me.

Oh, I'll still go to peace centre joints 3-4 times a week. To chill n to look-see. Who knows...a doll of my type may appear suddenly haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 24-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
AAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=warbird;14763288]Bro,

No charm needed, just judicious use of money and a badass gentleman mindset.

You must be bold, dominant, confident, assertive, but respectful n and kind.

End of the day, what are the objectives of this BY game?
Is it for sex? For companion? To prove some Theory of Mankind? Or to actually conceal the hidden insecurity, inferior complex or the longing sense of validity of ones worth?
Old 25-06-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
justime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have promised Bro Warbird that I will share an insight when I returned to Singapore and here is me delivering on this promise.

Please kindly note that I am currently am NOT a patron for a BY and that my last BY was more than five years ago. This alone should serve as a caveat that whatever advice I dispense here may not necessarily be salient or have sufficient recency to be of use to you here. The world of BY, like a lot of social phenomenon, evolves and changes while still operating on certain core fundamentals.

Talking about core fundamentals, I shall talk elaborate about one important aspect here in this post: The identification of a prospective BY (in a KTV setting).

A KTV setting, ipso facto, advantages you at the outset and frames the relationship dynamics that is quite analogous to a BY. A prospective BY has to put on her best behavior, present her best appearance, tolerate your idiosyncrasy – all for the almighty dollar.

I would presume here that you would already know the difference between a wife, girl friend(s) and BY(s) by now so I shall not delve much into this except to underscore the fact that a BY’s time and energy “must” revolve around you. For a price! .... mostly monetary!

As an analogy, you are like the sun, giving life sustenance to the BY’s earth. Without you, there is no life (as we know it) in the BY’s world.

(BTW, it’s a sex forum, so do not start talking about planetary microbial life, panspermia etc here in this thread. I am not a Michio Kaku or Carl Sagan!).

To get a person to organize her life around you takes a certain personality type. It’s really YOUR choice what behavior turns you on, it may even be a “dominatrix” (in this case, it’s only apparent power i.e. facade). The key to it, is that with a snap of finger, you can assert your demands onto a BY and she has to submit to it.

For me, I therefore prefer to find a personality with a predisposition to OBEDIENCE in all my BY relationships. You may tame a wild horse or find one that has a tendency to be domesticated. Both can be championship racehorse thoroughbreds. Do NOT equate feral and wild as being more passionate and more physically robust to deliver on sensual pleasure. An OBEDIENT personality can take on behavior that is wilder, more spontaneously passionate than a wild one. Just trust me on this one ……

Now that I have provided a conceptual framework, let’s delve into the nuts and bolts: The praxis itself on how to identify an OBEDIENT personality.

(To be continued as I got to run an errand …… but here is a “teaser” for my next posting on identification of an Obedient personality)

“One favourite modus operandi of mine is to take your prospective BY to place where she is not familiar with the food.

It’s good that a prospective BY possess an attitude of openness and receptivity to trying out new things. Not will this allow you to introduce sexual fetishes down the line, its also a gradual way to ease a girl who is a neophyte and “virgin” to the world of BY.

As a suggestion, know that there are still many China Girls who eschew “raw” taste of sashimi or can’t take the aroma or “strong” taste of curry. Once you persuade a prospective open minded BY to enjoin you for a meal whereby she is not familiar with the food, it’s actually good that your prospective BY do NOT like the food served.

You can now show your “displeasure” on her attitude and “force’ her to have an some additional bites and serving. This is the part whereby you have to observe her body language very carefully. If she is insistent that she does not like the food and that no amount of “persuasion” can make her eat any additional food, she does NOT possess an obedient personality.

If however, she forces herself to eat more of the food that she finds distasteful to her palate, she just puts another proverbial “tick in the box” in the OBEDIENT personality test.”

We would sit down and think which way To walk and pass our long love’s day."
Old 25-06-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
physics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB, thanks for sharing. Have a nice weekend.
Old 25-06-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
justime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justime View Post
If however, she forces herself to eat more of the food that she finds distasteful to her palate, she just puts another proverbial “tick in the box” in the OBEDIENT personality test.”
.. and if she forces herself to eat everything in the plate - all just so as not to earn your displeasure or disapproval - to the point whereby she gets teary eyed and obvious physical discomfiture in order to not waste YOUR money ... put THREE ticks in the OBEDIENT personality box!!!!!!!!

We would sit down and think which way To walk and pass our long love’s day."
Old 25-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justime View Post
“One favourite modus operandi of mine is to take your prospective BY to place where she is not familiar with the food.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Yes! For me I also like to take BY to strange place and you can see how she would endure man.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1