The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
Girl_18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My most memorable sex with my crush

Hi all patrons of this forum. Have been reading stories from here for almost a month now. And I guess that its time to contribute mine. Its all about this guy that I had a crush on. Yes im a girl. For those of u who don’t believe can fuck off.

This story is all about my greatest flings with my friend’s ex. This guy’s name was J. J was a very shy and gentleman guy . He was tall and a little muscular and of course, had a cock to die for. I first saw his cock back then at a chalet roughly 3 yrs before I first had sex with him.
At that time I was still a virgin. And being in a girls school I was always so jealous of my friends having hot bfs. I was really desperate at that time. Back then, J was attached to my friend S. S was also the horny type that would always tease J about sex. And j was always shy about it or just simply changed the topic. I was thinking. What kind of guy dosent like sex? Ok it was during this chalet which I first managed to get a glimpse of his hot dick
It was 3am in the morning and we were all in bed. We booked a 2bedded room. One for me and my friend and the other one for J and S. all of us girls woke up except J who seemed very tired.

Me: eh wa lau u so good hor gt bf slp beside u. feel good rite?
S: where got shiok? I just now French him he no reaction one
Me: eh I dare u la. Touch his cock.
S: siao ar. He wun like it de
Me: wa lau eh he gay ar?
S: no la. He shy shy de type nia
Me: try la. Maybe he like leh.

S then went on to grab J’s cock. But It did not seem erected. I was already damn wet by this time and just wanted everyone to get out of the room so that I could masturbate in front of J. but I bet S was also damn wet and horny at that time. She slowly pulled his shorts down. And wow! It was hairy but looked cute lol! As soon as j started to move a little S quickly pulled back and we all went back to sleep. The next morning I couldn’t take it and went to take J’s bolster and masturbate on it…S told me J was still a virgin at that time which I believed as he was really a shy guy.

Soon after, J slowly became my sexual fantasy. Slowly after that, 2 months later, J broke up with S as her parents found out of their relationship…For me I got a bf and after that lost my virginity to him 3 weeks later. But still I wanted J so badly.

A year passed on and soon it was 2007…J was having his O lvls by then and I was sec 3. I broke up with my bf as I found out that he had an affair. I was really thinking about him every day. From lust to love. So one day I decided to try my luck. Asked him on msn to meet me and teach me math. He did turn up. This r/s between us happened over a year. And always I would try to lure him to a staircase landing or toilet to do him. Really wanted to feel his love. But it was unrequited. It seemed he already liked another girl.

Finally at the end of 2008 around nov 3 days after I finished my o lvls…It happened…stay tuned for the whole story!
Old 18-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 21
Mezzo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMezzo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My most memorable sex with my crush

Okay, interesting enough. Carry on pls. You got my 5.

I hope this story isn't real though, otherwise the boys in the story might be in abit of trouble Unless, you are well over 16
Old 18-01-2009, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 20
xiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

interesting... I always like sec sch stories. so cute and ignorant abt sex. looking forward to the next instalment.
Old 18-01-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 22
woaini deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoaini deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good one! U have my 7-up!
Old 18-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Hi gal,waiting 4 u 2 continue 2 tell us hw u managed 2 UP J.......
Old 18-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jason28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

girl_18, more pls... getting horny..

camping here
Old 18-01-2009, 11:05 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story from TS. waiting here for more
Old 18-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 16
SamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of light

wah.. TS very daring leh... Anyway, pls continue ASAP..
Old 18-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
daozi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Turned on and waiting.
Old 18-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

sis yr story is interesting n well written. very powderful english indeed. pls continue. btw i thk no need to start 2 threads on same topic. merge into 1, easier for readers to follow n comment.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
vaic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvaic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great a female member contributing.
Old 18-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Samster

====Continued frm previous post====

I invited J and my friends to my house for a after O lvls celebration. My parents were overseas, so I had the whole house to myself. Was already scheming how to lure him. It became I night of fun. J did turn up but at the last minute before the party ended. We opened up a bottle of vodka and shared it with my friends. I served one to J and he said he didn’t drink. I told him theres a first for everything and he did finish half the bottle. Only 20mins later I could see he was giddy

Me:eh u ok? Wanna slp ar?
J: no lah I think it was the drink. My 1st time ma.
Me: come la u go my room rest ok?
J: don wan la , I go home.
Me: sure not? Later u walk halfway faint how?
J: Its ok la ( Grabs his head and stuttred a little)
Me: come la don act hero!
J: (Follows me to my room)

I laid him to sleep at my bed. I was smiling! 50% done! Soon I tried to rush all of my friends home when they asked me where was J I just said he went home already.As soon as all of them went home, Bingo! J was still snoozing in my room. I was already wet by then with all the thoughts of doing him.

I woke him up to see if he was ok. Still dizzy. Then all of a sudden I landed a kiss on him. He didn’t resist! So I touched his body. This time he freaked out and said he din want it. I was so disappointed. So I went to take a bathe and put on this perfume which S put on last time when she was still with J. he was sleeping on his back facing me. I tried to massage his shoulders so that he wouldn’t tense up that much. And it seemed he liked it. Soon, my hands were all over his upper body. So I became a little adventurous and went down to his rod.

It was hard as rock! And he didn’t resist. Jackpot! I started fenching him and also no resistance! I took off his top to reveal his hot 6 pecs! Started licking his nips and could see he was really turned on! Then with my fbt and panties on I rubbed against his little bro. and he was really high and started kissing me! I took off everything cept for my bra and panties still on and started pulling down his shorts. And it revealed his cock! My god it was huge compared to a skinny guy like him. He was still half asleep at this time. I started by licking his balls slowly and fondling with his little bro. From his facial expression can see he really liked it! I was really hoping he could lick my boobs or my pussy. I really wanted to cum in front of him.

nevertheless I continued to give him a bj to make him high. And with my mouth still over his cock. He jerked a little and boom! It was all over my mouth! I really din expect him to cum so soon! And when he did it was a huge load! I think he is really still a virgin and never masturbates! I didn’t want it to end that fast so I took off my lingerie and sort of suffocated him with my pussy. I told him to French and lick it and he did. He was still semi conscious so I think he really din know what he was doing. But who cares. I was already feeling the time of my life. My hand slipped back to his cock and started giving him a handjob to make sure he hasn’t lost feel. We were now in a 69 position. That was really one of my fantasies! When I saw his cute ass I couldn’t help but to slap on it hard! Then I felt it was time. I slowly guided his cock into my pussy and went into the cowgirl position. Man it felt so painful and great at the same time! I talked dirty to him but he didn’t reply me as often as he was semi conscious.

Then I felt something was missing! Condom! With his semi consoius state he was sure to unload on me inside! I quickly reached for my drawer taking out one which my friend gave me and put it on for him. I then made him to fuck me in missionary. He was ontop of me. Fucking me and kissing me at the same time! My hands wrapped around him as I was about to cum. I squeezed him hard as soon as I did that. He he cummed shortly after. I guess he was panting after that. I wanted to cum one last time. So as he went back to sleep, I took out his condom and squzzed the sperm all over my boobs and masturbated on my bolster. I looked at him. And started to kiss him one last time before I hugged him naked and we slept together.

The next morning, on realizing what happened, he kept apologizing to me non stop for a week! Until I threatened to tell everyone unless he stopped. My first sex with him was great! I think he was still a virgin . but now he is no longer one!he was hot!

Will post anyother flings I have with him asap. But now he seems not to want to meet me as he is afraid history will repeat itself…
Old 18-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Pitching my tent here.
Old 18-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!

Another female samster with story?

Let's see how her story develops
Old 19-01-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

sian cant post!!!