The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of
Qing Qing (清清) 骨感美女 19 year oldSweetest Youngest Thingy - My Recommendation with Pic!

Sweetest Youngest Thingy.... had too much SYT going towards MILF cat recently... met up with a REAL SYT!!!!!!!!!!!

Tender age of ONLY 19!!!

If you want experienced service freelance lady? Scroll away!
If you want big boobs? Scroll away!

If you want REAL SWEET YOUNG THING??? Look further down this post!!
If you want pretty pretty face!!!??? Look further down this post!!
If you want a horny young girl??? Look further down this post!!
If you want 骨感美女??? Look further down this post!!

I know her earlier this year in Changsha, Hunan, China when i was a job there. She is working at a KTV girl there. I did gave her my Singapore number back then, and
jokingly said "以后如果有来新加破记得打给我哦"

I received a really unknown and mysterious phonecall this morning...

Unknown Female: 喂阿杰,你好,我是清清还记得我吗呵呵??

Me: 你是谁??

Unknown Female: 我是清清,几个月前你在长沙的KTV,我陪你过得。

As i am a man with many girls... and also knn so early in morning, 8am leh zzz

Me: 清清...清清...

Unknown Female: 那个说你很能干的,陪了你三天的.

Me: 哦,我记得了!!!

I finally remembered who is she... i always go to China at least once a month to various provinces due to work commitment.. know so many Qing Qing lor... !

Chatted a while, she just touch down this morning. On a social visit pass. Planning to look at Singapore before deciding whether to get a student pass or not to earn extra money. Chat and chat, asked her out to catch up old times...

Picked her up at her temp home shared with many PRC girls... treat her to lunch and also bring her to buy phonecard... feeling horny after seeing her for an hour...

Me: 去吗?

清清: 呵呵,去那里?

Wah kao? Act innocent?? She accompany for 3 days straight leh back then when i am at Changsha, Hunan.

Me: 开房做爱啦!呵呵!

清清: 呵呵,走!

Reached the FUP at my favorite hotel. Kiss like long lost lovers.... to the bed, help each other stripped...

Touch Touch here, Touch Touch there... going down to BBBJ me...

清清: 套子呢?

Me: 吹不用带吧?

She innocently look at me and then start to BBBJ me, not very experienced for this kind of seasoned dick of mine. but this kind of SYT... looking at them alone already horny already...

Turned her around for 69, continue to lick each other for 10mins, wet wet wet la!!

Me: 你好久没做爱了啊?

清清: 是啊... giving me a horny face...

Looking at that face, wear my cap, lift her up (she is really light la) and start to pump her hard...

Pump Pump Pump! Moan Moan Moan!

Position change! Change to cowgirl as i tired already...!!!

Pump Pump Pump! Moan Moan Moan!

The kick come already, changed to missionary and finish her off!

Hug each other for a while... and rest a while.

Ask her about her plans... she say she is going to KTV for work... i tell her why KTV?? need to drink, need to stay till so late... and maybe get only 100-200 tips a day... whats the point?

She agree to try out... to serve our bros. I took out my handphone and take 2 pictures of her to share...

So here is her stats:
Looks: 9/10 SYT, Long Permed Hair.
Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Height: 1.65m
Boobs: A
Weight: Very Light, maybe 42kg?
Services: BBBJ, FJ
GFE: 9/10
Damages: 90/1/1
RTF: Will for sure when i have mood to F SYT hehe.
Service Timing: 12pm till late
Service Area: STRICTLY xxxxx , she young girl and 1st time in sg, pls do not ask her to go anywhere, unless u come pick her up.

She only serve Chinese Bros and i will strictly control her contact. I will not set any points, but newbie with FR can ask for contact, and u must show me FR link in PM. Old birds can ask for numbers straightaway.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Old 31-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
ironfoot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyironfoot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Qing Qing (清清) 骨感美女 19 year oldSweetest Youngest Thingy - My Recommendation with

She has indeed a very nice body. Too bad I don't qualify for ctc.
Old 31-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of
Re: Qing Qing (清清) 骨感美女 19 year oldSweetest Youngest Thingy - My Recommendation with

Very nice and leaned body. I guess very pretty too.
I love SYT, but have not got any FR here.

If bro is willing to make an exception, pls PM me her contact.
Thanks.
Old 31-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 20
pyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to behold

Bro Peacock29,

Just PM you for "qualification interview"... haha... most definitely my "resume" not as good as most bros here. But just try la... if not I would just treat it as opportunity lost, no worries.

Bro IronFoot / Aishiteiru,

No worries on no FR, this is SBF forum, it's our "free (sexed) speech". Since you joined, might as well take the opportunity to contribute some. Since SBF and Bros here has helped us over the years to enhance our sexual knowledge, we can contribute positively back to the community... it's addictive though... haha....

Yea!
Old 01-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mahatair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Another good lobang from you bro? Camping for FRs..

Happy New Year
HYB07
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 01-01-2010, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 21
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can share?
Old 01-01-2010, 04:13 AM
Samster

Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

All qualified bros replied.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
风花雪夜 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Do i qualify? I posted 2 FR before. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
grRsS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro . can have contact?
Old 01-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gooicf1974 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro ,,,

can i have contact

pls pm to me

cheer bro
Old 01-01-2010, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

wah peacock bro.. so fast another gem to recommend ah.. my fever gone liao.. by next week should be able to go full steam.. LOL.. will come ask for number soon~
Old 01-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock29 View Post
All qualified bros replied.
=> Thank Q BRO for your quick reply !!!....From your photos...Is she very skinny ?....

As i have PMed that i'm still trying to "date" your KeXin !...Seem liked she's getting more +++ FRs !!!....

Will look forward for + FRs for Qing Qing too before checking her out !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Old 01-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
wah peacock bro.. so fast another gem to recommend ah.. my fever gone liao.. by next week should be able to go full steam.. LOL.. will come ask for number soon~
You know why fever or not?

Becos not enough sex!

I think u need to go today!!!
Old 01-01-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Thank Q BRO for your quick reply !!!....From your photos...Is she very skinny ?....

As i have PMed that i'm still trying to "date" your KeXin !...Seem liked she's getting more +++ FRs !!!....

Will look forward for + FRs for Qing Qing too before checking her out !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Yea, she is really a 骨感美女, may not be everyone cup of tea, but she is really a chio bu!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread