The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

My recent tries in 2831A is also not bad, tried SiSi and Qian qian. Still got a few more new SYT which I have seen but not tried yet
Old 09-09-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I do find her attractive but I'm also glad you like her service

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Have tried her after your recommendation.

Face is 6.5 but service level made up her plain jane look. It's 9.5 for me.

Her moan is so loud and natural, remind me of Msia gals.

RTF probably so.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
My recent tries in 2831A is also not bad, tried SiSi and Qian qian. Still got a few more new SYT which I have seen but not tried yet
I've Sisi recently not bad, had a wild session with her. Any other SYT to recommend bro?

I will recommend 1820 Lisa syt, good figure fair skin and slutty look.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3859 / Power: 0
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Xiao Bei (XB, 小贝) , of Hse 2040, for the first time.

.....had started work since 9 May 18. She is 1.68m tall, 50 kg ....

XB , from Guang Tong (广东), ......, Fuck ! knn ! She is defitnitely in my RTF gem list. LOL !
Bro,

Double-checking, is this 小贝 new? I remember there was a xiaobei in 2016, same house.

Anyway, would you say "new" 小贝 2040 is sized at no. 1/2 in the chart below?

If so, I will add her to "skinny SYT" thread.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by snrlee; 10-09-2018 at 03:36 PM.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Bro,

Double-checking, is this 小贝 new? I remember there was a xiaobei in 2016, same house.

Thanks in advance.
This xiaobei is the new one..old one went back a year plus..saw the new xiaobei at 2040 previously altho no chance to bonk her yet
Old 10-09-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tingting from 1667 will be about a size 2
Old 10-09-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24499 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

Thanks in advance.
I bonked Xiao Bei only once some months ago. I think she is between 2 and 3. She is sexy and shapely (only drawback is she is flat-chested). I would not regard her as a "skinny SYT", unless she has slimmed down even more. Her service then was already very good - generated much gfe and aimed to please. I think by now, she could have improved much more! Happy bonking!
Old 10-09-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro,

Thanks in advance.
Bro, i agreed with the old bird Bro Ejectjoy that she is between 2 and 3.
She looks slim because she is tall.But if u cover up her legs and just look at her body, she is not that skinny, lol.

Flat chest WL can make me wild and i like. Same for Boob A and B. But Boob C i start to ponder in deep thought .....Boob D i run far far away
Old 11-09-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Yoyo

Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Bj : 7.5/10
Fj : 8/10
Gfe : 7/10
Rtf : yes

GND look, slim and look tan.
One of the better WL till date. Doesn't make the session look like a task but rather an enjoyable bonk.
Old 12-09-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prccuntlover View Post

Yoyo

Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Bj : 7.5/10
Fj : 8/10
Gfe : 7/10
Rtf : yes

GND look, slim and look tan.
One of the better WL till date. Doesn't make the session look like a task but rather an enjoyable bonk.

bro is this ah yap 1606 ? yoyo is that tall one
Old 14-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Wen Wen (雯雯) of Hse 16W02 for the first time.

She started work last Dec.Long hair, big eyes, medium ridge nose, sweet and sexy lips, she is attractive to me. Stands at 1.60 m and weighs 51 kg , she said her weight has risen from 47 kg due to local nice food. Nevertheless, with fair complexion, her body looks nice to me togather with the B to C size boobs. Dressed in cheonasam, she made me having the wild feeling wanting to fuck her hard.

After her bathing, i hugged and caressed her boobs and body in standing and wanted to french her. She smiley avoided and said not into kissing. Deep in my heart, i had a deep sigh .......i asked how come i didnt see the FR mentioning no frenching ........I did enjoy the hugging, kissing of her face and caressing. The GFE level was on the rise and she became more sluty. I lipped kiss her and she did not object. With both of us becoming more and more horny, i finally frenched her with tongue fight. Its shiok )

She wanted to offer BBBJ but i wanted CBJ. Nice session with her kneeling down to serve me. I had to ask her not to suck my balls so hard. Then she licked lightly and use finger to touch lightly trying to be mischievious. Hahaha, we both smiled .....and i changed cap and proceeded to fuck her in standing. I then said how it would be if i fuck her with her cheonasam on. Without a word, she put on it and asked me to fuck her, lol. So, i fucked her in her dressing in standing and in Missionary on bed.
Its a daifferent feeling and feeling like going for a quick sex in office with a pretty secretary. I am worrying in my beast mode, her dressing would be torn into rag. Undressed her and continued to fuck her in 6 positions.Nett thrusted her for 30 mins but still not unloading. Both of us perspired and resting for one min lying down.Then she hand job me for 5 mins. My urge came and put on another cap, ram her hard in missionary and released.
Now it was 5 mins left only. She had a quick bath, gave me a gfe kiss and left.

I didnt have enough sleep last night. Took a quick bath and left.

Tired but this was a shiok sextisfied bonk. She is a straightforward person and was being cheerful when with me. I saw the effort she put in to please me.

She is in my RTF gem list.She reminds me of the actress 汤唯

Last edited by DPOWER; 15-09-2018 at 05:41 PM.
Old 15-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Waitersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, i agreed with the old bird Bro Ejectjoy that she is between 2 and 3.
She looks slim because she is tall.But if u cover up her legs and just look at her body, she is not that skinny, lol.

Flat chest WL can make me wild and i like. Same for Boob A and B. But Boob C i start to ponder in deep thought .....Boob D i run far far away
XB (2040) is a real gem. She's not only beautiful, she alludes sex appeal and tries her best to make you feel good. Best of all is that she looks ravishing even without any make up on.
Old 15-09-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Waitersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

XB (2040)

XB is really sexy and alludes sex appeal. She's slim and tall, and very lovable. Best of all is that she looks awesome without any make up at all.
Old 15-09-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waitersg View Post
XB (2040) is a real gem. She's not only beautiful, she alludes sex appeal and tries her best to make you feel good. Best of all is that she looks ravishing even without any make up on.
Agreed. Also, i like her single eye-lid, very appealing to me.
Old 15-09-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This qiqi from 1612 she is a hell of a good fxxx buddy ,i swear by it . she is slow ,steady sensual,sexy . miss her and regret for life . i reckon the best looking and best gf passionate service in geylang now. rare to find a non commercial , she is totally at ease know her way to tease man .natural teaser n rare found beauty especially at this price and at such attitude .tall fair , good complexion and nice physical face with good natural sex ,what more can u ask . trust me fellow chiongster who love a good face and a good gf session
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1