The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-01-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TravellerLost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

In Bangkok, the only place I gonis akane fashion massage. No sex, only either hj or bj.

Japanese style. They wash u up, shower you, or scrub u.... Depends on package... Then bring u to a room.... Give u a nice hard massage naked.....

Then starts to lick ya asshole, which gets really arousing.... Then the bj starts....

The lady I always try is sora. Now I doing one new girl chisuka. Sometimes although not supposed to, the give me bbbj for a few mins....

Very hygienic place.... I'm always there.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextherapy View Post
Well good to meet you again in Bangkok..... anyway when i say up her ass is not what i meant by ramming her 'Shit-hole'.... hahaha... just meant ask her to get lost...

Anyway for #42 at RB4, seems to me we will be 'Sperm Buddy' soon... But first i want try #77 first..... hihihi
haha. I have not try "shit hole" yet. Maybe can try someday. I think they are many virgin "shit hole" there. So it's gonna be real tight...

#77 is a better take. Anyway #42 has silicon boobs, nothing to shout about. If #77 were to get implants, she will be even more popular. But the attitude puts me down. Give a good FR after u up her.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Went to Nataree last night. Was raining when I came out of the MRT, was delayed by around 30 minutes though the exit 3 is really just beside Emmanuelle and Nataree just beside it. I wanted to get Fishbowl girls cos heard they more naughty but alas only 3 cannot make it one inside but the selection of sideliners wow!!! At least 20 of them with alot of cute and good looking ones from 2400 - 2600 baht. Papasan tells me got 4 girls, new ones around 4000 baht. In the end I took a pretty cute girl 25 yrs old, c cup, pointed nipples, good service for a sideliner, and for 2600 baht, she was willing to do 2 shots with me. At first, I thought she wanted 1000 baht more. But when I give her at the end of session, she says I crazy ah! Then se keeps telling me nevermind, next time must see me again ok... anyway I push 400 baht to her in the end. Her name is Nut or Nat, not too sure.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

I always have 2 shots at nataree. So 2 shots is not a standard? Depends on chemistry?
Old 05-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
I always have 2 shots at nataree. So 2 shots is not a standard? Depends on chemistry?
Maybe she sideliner so not standard? Not too sure also. But she told me sometimes some people real cheapskate, do 2 shots but only tip her 100 baht more. Of cos I know tips are not necessary but why I say she has good service because the feeling she gave me and when we finished 2 shots, dressing up to go, I wanted to pass her 1000 baht as tips, she says I am crazy and push it away. I push 400 baht to her but she says no, no need. But finally I just take her hand and ask her to take so I think she is quite ok in terms of that. She is also my kind of looks lah, slim and real C boobs with pointy tits haha....
Old 06-01-2012, 05:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Soapy MPs

Quote:
1 shot is SOP for most Soapy MPs. Catherine has a compulsory 2 shots policy. If my memory serves me correct Biwa and S Botan also has the 2 shots policy as well.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

Went to Poseidon last night again like Nataree, my virgin trip. Walked in at around close to 7pm, 2nd floor fishbowl floor TOTALLY no customers except me haha... and only fishbowl and no sideliners. All the fishbowl girls cannot make it except one very cute and petite girl called Min number 233 I think.... 2200 baht and papasan asked for 100 baht ah chin chai lah! Never regret my choice! Damn cute and good service again and very fun loving and pussy damn tight, when I pumped her in doggy wah shiok sia....she let me fuck her 1 shot then offer to HJ one more shot later on, she refuse to be fuck one more shot haha say cannot take it....had a glimpse of one of the 'model' category supposed to be around 3600 - 4600 category. Was very beautiful indeed but those sideliners I saw at Nataree going for 2600 also can compare....so well....

This trip was just a virgin cheong trip to BKK for me...go Bangkok dun know how many times a year but this one first time cheong, so not a bad start...i wanted to cheong every day to places soi cowboy etc but in the end, I thought for a start, dun be so ambitious lah, just try first and see whether I like it or not... so in terms of MP chionging, I would say excellent!! Travelling is not that bad anyway, I stay very near Asok BTS and Sukvumvit MRT.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Went to Poseidon last night again like Nataree, my virgin trip. Walked in at around close to 7pm, 2nd floor fishbowl floor TOTALLY no customers except me haha... and only fishbowl and no sideliners. All the fishbowl girls cannot make it except one very cute and petite girl called Min number 233 I think.... 2200 baht and papasan asked for 100 baht ah chin chai lah! Never regret my choice! Damn cute and good service again and very fun loving and pussy damn tight, when I pumped her in doggy wah shiok sia....she let me fuck her 1 shot then offer to HJ one more shot later on, she refuse to be fuck one more shot haha say cannot take it....had a glimpse of one of the 'model' category supposed to be around 3600 - 4600 category. Was very beautiful indeed but those sideliners I saw at Nataree going for 2600 also can compare....so well....

This trip was just a virgin cheong trip to BKK for me...go Bangkok dun know how many times a year but this one first time cheong, so not a bad start...i wanted to cheong every day to places soi cowboy etc but in the end, I thought for a start, dun be so ambitious lah, just try first and see whether I like it or not... so in terms of MP chionging, I would say excellent!! Travelling is not that bad anyway, I stay very near Asok BTS and Sukvumvit MRT.
Waahhhhhh...Min popped your first BKK cherry. Glad you enjoyed it
Old 06-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guess u r good in bed. The last I went Nataree donkey years ago and had 1 shot. The only addition shot I had was the ger photo....
Old 07-01-2012, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Limit your damage by drinking from your duty free, and 7-11 beers. Milk is on the house
since when milk is on the house!

more like from the cow....
Old 07-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
jasonng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasonng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Guys, am in Bangkok but have many meetings so will be tough to go out the the regular joints... does anyone know where I can ask girls over for outcalls?
Old 07-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
since when milk is on the house!
more like from the cow....
Oy, trust a senior eagle shd know the diff ... Pre packed milk cheaper, no hassles than rear cow
Old 07-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kbhats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cheonging itenary

i have 7 days .. lets hope for the best .
will be wasting one night , the first night as my friend wants to meet me.
she wants to celebrate my birthday with me.

the first place i will check out will be THERMAE , then baccara and tilac in SC .
and also the RAINBOW'S in NANA.

*BIER GARDEN (i've read the girls arent quite the looker's).
*THE INFAMOUS BACK ROAD (kamphaeng phet 7 , petchburi road).many lookers there.
*the usual bar hopping .. Q Bar , bed supper , spasso , cm2 , scratch dog
* The non FL clubs like MUSE , FUNKY VILLA , DEMO (will be waste of time if i wont be able to hook up with girls from here ) and also RCA
*SOI 33 ... ( will be a waste of time , but why not just check it out and its near my hotel )
* POSEIDON , NATAREE and the other MP's in huay kwang and some kapoo place ( wanna try kapoo once ) . kapoo places have some cute girls .
* will check out 1 G club ... will need guidance from the bro's out here .. on which will be the best and some place where i'll be able to hook up with a girl.
i dont want to end up paying and not getting anything.
* i have a few contacts of the uzbeki girls i met last time , will meet one of those .. one of them still keeps calling me .
Old 09-01-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Haven't been to BKK for a long time. Used to go to Utopia for massage and Claudia for drinks. Both of these were in Rachada. Can anyone enlightened me as to whether these places are still around and if so, are they still good?
Old 09-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Haven't been to BKK for a long time. Used to go to Utopia for massage and Claudia for drinks. Both of these were in Rachada. Can anyone enlightened me as to whether these places are still around and if so, are they still good?
Utopia massage is not in Ratchada but somewhere in Rama 9 road, Huay Kwang. Both are still around. Claudia as usual, nothing much has changed. As for Utopia guess need to ask others.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1