The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-08-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

bros anyone know if soapies, massages, Nana and Soi Cowboy are open this mother's day weekend? fri-sun?
Old 10-08-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You mean Tim, Thai Hotels Discount. Unsure if he's still logged in as advertiser.
But if you sourcing Agoda, don't think significant difference on rates. If you still have his no. can try ask him for a quote.
thanks bro!
Old 10-08-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You mean Tim, Thai Hotels Discount. Unsure if he's still logged in as advertiser.
But if you sourcing Agoda, don't think significant difference on rates. If you still have his no. can try ask him for a quote.
I think he operates a website and I remember the prices are same as agoda. Unless he gives additional discount on top of it.
Old 10-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
bros anyone know if soapies, massages, Nana and Soi Cowboy are open this mother's day weekend? fri-sun?
Business as usual. However many girls seem to be going back to see their mums this weekend. Since now the massage parlours are already quite empty because only thai girls are allowed to work it will be even quieter when many of the thai girls go back home to changwat for the weekend. Dont expect too much ofa selection. Last weekend nobody was interested to go back to province to vote as they wanted to make more money to bring home to mum.so this weekend will be quiet. This is when the little black book comes on handy hehe
Old 10-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
Since now the massage parlours are already quite empty because only thai girls are allowed to work it will be even quieter.
From Bangkok to Dannok.
Seems that Thailand is also influxed with FTs!

As the purchasing power of Thais are increasing over the years less and less puyings want to kai dtua luey!
Old 11-08-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
From Bangkok to Dannok.
Seems that Thailand is also influxed with FTs!

As the purchasing power of Thais are increasing over the years less and less puyings want to kai dtua luey!
Given my limited exposure to all things Thai, from what I can see, I think it's true bro. As Thailand progress economically, less and less puyings would want to sell their bodies. Will it become another Japan? Or will the flesh trade be permanently part of it (unspoken) sex tourism draw?

In my most recent trip, I've picked up an FL in Thermae with top notch looks, fair skin, gentle and submissive - the only reason for her to sell herself is that her Thai husband has been drunk and kept on beating her, so she divorced her man and is single-handedly bringing up her 1-year old daughter. I saw her daughter's pic, very cute. I think there will always be ladies selling themselves due to many other reasons, but the primary reason would be economic hardship - they dont really have a choice if they want to survive...like in this case, she is working as a waitress 4 days in a week and for the remaining 3 days, she sleeps with customers for 2500 baht a shot, and assuming she takes 3 customers a week, it is already almost double her monthly waitressing income of 3000-4000 baht per month!

One good article to read: http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reade...eader9034.html
Old 11-08-2016, 03:33 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Given my limited exposure to all things Thai, from what I can see, I think it's true bro. As Thailand progress economically, less and less puyings would want to sell their bodies. Will it become another Japan? Or will the flesh trade be permanently part of it (unspoken) sex tourism draw?
I believe the Thailand P4P scene will continue perpetually but demographics may change over time.
Some puyings will always be looking for some fast bucks due to whatever reasons they may have.

Don't forget the living standard of the many rural provinces still cannot be compared to Bangkok or Chiang Mai.
The resources are mostly reserved for Bangkok as that's where the power elites reside.
Look at the infrastructure of other provinces.
The gap is so wide from Bangkok.

At least the Japanese government bother to develop Osaka.
Although cannot fight with Tokyo but consider very decent.

Then you look at Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
One heaven, one earth.
There's a reason why Northerners sarpork Shinawatra clan.

This referendum is just a waste of taxpayers' money.
Might as well declare dictatorship state to ensure stability and prosperity for all.
The Army by default is a proxy for you know who lah.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
so this weekend will be quiet. This is when the little black book comes on handy hehe
Jialat... going on sat.
No little black book .... sigh
Old 11-08-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There will still be endless supply of gers willing to work for many years ahead.

Quote:
I think there will always be ladies selling themselves due to many other reasons, but the primary reason would be economic hardship - they dont really have a choice if they want to survive...
It will be naive to think ladies sell because of economic hardship....They have a choice but most ladies are just lazy and want to earn fast money. They dun want to carry a i-mobile but want iphone. Most of the WLs carry better mobile than me.

Single ger will need to transfer monthly 4-6k to parents in province enough to spend. Single mum, same 4-6k to parents and kid study is almost free in Thailand... BTW many older generation will go to the temple for free meal.

How u live life equate how much u earn. If u want to live life carrying latest iphone then u have to throw away your integrity, dignity and company dirty old man like me.
Old 11-08-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Most of the WLs carry better mobile than me.
5555 same as me.
WLs may see me no up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
How u live life equate how much u earn. If u want to live life carrying latest iphone then u have to throw away your integrity, dignity and company dirty old man like me.
Hard truths.

I also belong to HU (Humsup United)!
Old 11-08-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Obon

It’s Mountain Day in Japan and the beginning of the annual mid-August mass exodus. Expect Thermae to be packed with both Japanese dudes and Thai ladies, regardless of Mother’s Day.

There are so many ladies now – even midweek – that it’s hard to walk around and to find an empty chair. Dun see signs that Thai women dun wan to work on their backs anymore.

BTW, has anyone notice Nataree girls at Thermae?
Old 12-08-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros

Explosions at hua hin, surat thani, phuket:

http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/tw...ll-1-injure-19
Old 12-08-2016, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Hope bkk is ok
Old 12-08-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
BTW, has anyone notice Nataree girls at Thermae?
^ Yes sir, I went there last month, saw a few, confirmed with my kakis
Old 12-08-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
^ Yes sir, I went there last month, saw a few, confirmed with my kakis
5555 now can low ball the ex-Nataree sideliners liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1