The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2004, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 20
dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tarma for Cat40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_maniac
Anyone Tama for overnite before?? $260 for two girls overnite. Move value for money
how to go about this?
Im interested , can anyone help
Old 27-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Samster

dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_maniac
Anyone Tama for overnite before?? $260 for two girls overnite. Move value for money
how to go about ?which L have this and timing please?Thanks alot

Im very interested in this
Old 27-06-2004, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
how to go about the above?Me newbie to GL area
Old 27-06-2004, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone Tama for overnite before?? $260 for two girls overnite. Move value for mon
how i go about that?i am newbie can also recommend the L?
Old 27-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreammare
how i go about that?i am newbie can also recommend the L?
The road is called Westerholt Road. If you come in from Lor 18, the first house is WH14, but if from Lor 16 the first house is WH2. For more information about the bookings, please enquire from the house counter.
Old 27-06-2004, 05:53 PM
Samster

sorri about the thrice posts
Old 07-07-2004, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 22
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter2004
Went to L18H30 that day and choose G11 when went into the rm, she tried to persaude me to tarma but was poor lah, so did not take up the offer. Has anyone tried her offer??

Bro,

What a waste. G11 and G17 are two home town friends. They are both good in tarma. Very long foreplay before the actual intercourse. Good for people who just like to licked and blow. Best to have 2 sessions. Just my experience. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1