The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of
Bak Kut Teh Store at Coffee Shop Beside Eunos MRT

Hi guys,

I hope I won't get zap for this but this is a sad news for me so tot I inform guys who love to eat bak kut teh. Just when to eat this afternoon and was in form that they will be closing down for good so tomorrow will be the last day. In case you guys don't know where, it is at the coffee shop just beside Eunos MRT station. Have not been there to eat used to eat there once a week cos there is a pretty girl at the store so get to chat with her whenever I'm there but haizzz I don't have the ballsss to ask for her number. Well anyway, I girl is not very beautiful but its enough for guys to turn around and look at her a few more times. and she like to wear jean which reall show off her nice butt. So bros out there who are near Eunos and likes to eat bak kut teh must not miss. Its a must try store.
Old 30-08-2005, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 21
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bak Kut Teh Store at Coffee Shop Beside Eunos MRT

So, are you promoting the gal or the bak kut teh?
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.
Old 30-08-2005, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
So, are you promoting the gal or the bak kut teh?
Hahaha....I think both lah........ask u to eat bak kut teh, then can also see the gal there....lolx
Old 30-08-2005, 09:16 PM
Samster

shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpaul25
Hahaha....I think both lah........ask u to eat bak kut teh, then can also see the gal there....lolx
But, the threadstarter only tell us about this lobang when the last day of the stall is coming tomorrow. Obviously, he has been keeping it to himself until the very last minute.
Old 30-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

sigh... quite true, only know of the place now tat its the last day tomolo liao... know oso no use, unless we know if they are going to relocate...
Old 30-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

lolx tomorrow last day, can still go n enjoy the bak kut gal mah... Ops! is eat bak kut teh n see the gal.

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 30-08-2005, 11:02 PM
Samster

axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

To all bros out there, first of all I would like to apologize for not telling you guys earlier but I myself have not been going there for more then a yr already which is before me joining the SB forum so only today when having lunch with my customer over at the coffee shop did I get to see the girl again and only then did I know tomorrow is the last day. So didn't really meant to keep it from you guys
Old 30-08-2005, 11:25 PM
Samster

Come on, bro. I'm or we're joking here. No hard feelings.
Old 30-08-2005, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
Come on, bro. I'm or we're joking here. No hard feelings.

No prob bro, I know you guys are joking but honestly speaking if I had join SB earlier I would have let all of you guys know about it. Anyway I heard from my friend there is another branch at Pahang st but I am confused myself as well cos the girl told me personally that they are closing for good. Let me find out more and will let you guys know as I will be going back there again with some of my friends so will confirmed with the girl again and hoefully remember to bring my balls with me and get the girls number .
Old 30-08-2005, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
blackemperor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if you referring to the 星都 xing du .. if i spelled correctly,
they have a new shop in beach road...
between keypoint and sultan plaza, opposite there is a road and beside is a massage palour (i think)... take there road and walk about 5 minute.. u see the new shop.
Old 30-08-2005, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24
No prob bro, I know you guys are joking but honestly speaking if I had join SB earlier I would have let all of you guys know about it. Anyway I heard from my friend there is another branch at Pahang st but I am confused myself as well cos the girl told me personally that they are closing for good. Let me find out more and will let you guys know as I will be going back there again with some of my friends so will confirmed with the girl again and hoefully remember to bring my balls with me and get the girls number .
You dun need extra balls, you need some samsters to accompany you. Just in case, you took down the wrong number...............kekeke............
Old 31-08-2005, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 20
yohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

chun bo threadstarter? haha i stay eunos here la... aiyo bros, go before the TCSS la not far for those driving 10 mins nia... let the last day there be the most busy day... maybe the business turn good then decide to continue leh? tio bo? maybe even better, get the girl come out do(opps thinking too far fetched liao) hahah earn from bak ku teh and also her 'baks'...

i go tmr earlier during lunch hahah maybe can hook leh... see how it goes... hehe that's why i say, SBF really damn lot of lobangs...

only then... you can go "yo hooo, here I go again, stupid world!"
Old 31-08-2005, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 21
Harrier24B is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarrier24B is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarrier24B is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi guys,

I hope I won't get zap for this but this is a sad news for me so tot I inform guys who love to eat bak kut teh. Just when to eat this afternoon and was in form that they will be closing down for good so tomorrow will be the last day. In case you guys don't know where, it is at the coffee shop just beside Eunos MRT station. Have not been there to eat used to eat there once a week cos there is a pretty girl at the store so get to chat with her whenever I'm there but haizzz I don't have the ballsss to ask for her number. Well anyway, I girl is not very beautiful but its enough for guys to turn around and look at her a few more times. and she like to wear jean which reall show off her nice butt. So bros out there who are near Eunos and likes to eat bak kut teh must not miss. Its a must try store.
Forget the girl! The Bah Kut Teh there is one of my fav! It's awesome! Better go there for lunch tomorrow and find out where they moving too....

Sigh....another good food stall gone...
Old 31-08-2005, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

wow... bro Harrier oso regular ah...
den must be special la, so can find out where they are going to move or not??? i like to eat Bak Kut Tay oso leh
Old 31-08-2005, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 22
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
girl is not very beautiful but its enough for guys to turn around and look at her a few more times. and she like to wear jean which reall show off her nice butt.
so bro axe...question is when the bak kut teh store moved or relocate...will the girl be following also...??

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1