The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 04-07-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
tallest should be Secret but she's on break...
currently active i can think of should be Domina Yui...
Wondering why mistress secret on break so long..... Since from last year December.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25987 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Wondering why mistress secret on break so long..... Since from last year December.
probably sabbatical lol, usually 6mths to unlimited...
but sincerely hopes she come back soon, lotsa fans here waiting in anticipation...
Old 05-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PRC coco about 168 to 170 cm I think....
Old 05-07-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
PRC coco about 168 to 170 cm I think....
yea ard there or even taller...
Old 06-07-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
yea ard there or even taller...
Too bad she is currently away. But I heard she has a lot of 6 inch heels?
Old 06-07-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
Met with princess yan, will give a quick report.

PRC SYT as per pictures.

I had some communication issues with her as my chinese is not the best, but she was able to understand what i was looking for.

started me off with some feet tributes which i wasn't really into but just entertained to be a good sub! haha

Went on to ass play and some other stuff I'm into that i won't get into!

She had limited tools for the job and definitely has good experience compared to other PRC 'dommes' we have around here. She knows what she is doing and probably one of the more experienced PRCs around. Im comparing her to the local stable of PRCs who do not speak english.

All in all an enjoyable session and would seek her service again in the future.

Unfortunately only here for a short amount for time.
What tools do she have for ass play?
Old 06-07-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, but she's still below 1.7. Her dominant posture and commanding presence makes her appear taller though, but my dream is still to be dominated by someone who is closer to 6 feet taller or above. To bad there's no such domme in Singapore.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
that one u check w mistress directly better, i not really into feet so usually i wont notice their heels or feet...
Old 06-07-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yes, but she's still below 1.7. Her dominant posture and commanding presence makes her appear taller though, but my dream is still to be dominated by someone who is closer to 6 feet taller or above. To bad there's no such domme in Singapore.
ah ok, probably i'm short so she looks tall to me...
Old 07-07-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
True. Where did you hear?
Old 07-07-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
True. Where did you hear?
Saw one of the reviews a bro posted here. She is at least 170 so with 6 inch heels, she towers at 185
Old 07-07-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Hmm I did session with an aussie domme earlier this year when she visited. She is 6 feet barefoot and wore 6 inch heels when she started the session. Midway through, she made me kneel and take them off before helping her wear her 8 inch boots. I was made to stand and looked so tiny around her
Old 07-07-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Feetsub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this mistress snow contact ? 90396103
Old 07-07-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feetsub View Post
Is this mistress snow contact ? 90396103
bingo bro...
Old 08-07-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

Wow just chat with a mistress from Taiwan who happen to be coming sg for holiday in July. Will bros here be interested if she comes next time to conduct session?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1