The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold
ICA officers crack one of the largest sham marriage cases

SINGAPORE: A sham marriage syndicate that orchestrated the unions of Singaporean men with Vietnamese nationals pulled out all the stops to hide its illegal activities.

The syndicate flew the men to Vietnam for a wedding photo shoot, got them to officially change their addresses to that of a “marital home” and, in some instances, got the men to receive their brides at the airport.

But its elaborate tactics came to nothing when the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) uncovered the six sham marriages it organised. Officers arrested syndicate members between July and December last year.
Revealing details on the case, which was among those that drove up the number of sham marriages in Singapore last year, ICA said that attempts to make the unions look genuine were more elaborate and extensive than the typical case.

The sheer number of people involved in the offences and the effort that went into concealing the marriages set the case apart from others, said Superintendent (Supt) S Maran, ICA’s deputy director of the enforcement division, during a media briefing on Friday (Feb 9).

Fourteen people - seven men and seven women - were involved. Of them, 10, including three of four arrangers, Adrian Kin, Wong Kean Mun and Ho Thi Be Ba, have been convicted.

Court proceedings are ongoing for two more, while one Vietnamese national has been repatriated for unrelated offences, and her fellow countrywoman left Singapore before investigations started. In a typical case, there are two parties, and maybe a marriage agent involved, Supt Maran said.

“They are always coming up with innovative ways and means to show they are genuine, so our work is getting more difficult by the day, to crack such cases, to be able to prove that this is not a genuine marriage,” he added.
Sham marriages, or marriages of convenience, involve using marriage to help foreigners enter Singapore or extend their stay here. The act was criminalised in 2012.

THE TRANSACTIONS: HOW THE SHAM MARRIAGES WORKED

The lead investigators involved in the case, Deputy Superintendent Liew Shi Xiong and Assistant Superintendent Muhammad Izzat Abdul Rahman, said that the grooms, who were in financial difficulties, were offered between S$3,000 and S$5,000 to get married, and between S$100 and S$300 for every successful extension of stay.

Tourists from Vietnam typically get to stay in Singapore for a month upon entry.

The women, who were discovered to be involved in vice-related activities, each paid arrangers about S$20,000 to set the arrangements in motion. After getting married, three of the couples stayed at this same Balestier address, harboured illegally by Ho, one of the arrangers.

“The husbands of these four brides, they changed their address on their NRIC to reflect the same address as their brides so that when the authorities check, they can say ‘I am staying at this place, this is my address’ as some sort of proof,” said ASP Izzat.

Previously, one sign that roused suspicion that a marriage was a sham was the couples living apart.

The men in the syndicate were either friends or ex-colleagues from an interior design firm, the officers added. They said that typically, family members would not even know that the offender got married.

AN APPEAL THAT SET INVESTIGATIONS IN MOTION

It all started after ICA received an appeal against the repatriation of a Vietnamese national from her Singaporean husband. She had been caught for working without a permit twice, and was therefore being repatriated. That appeal, and the authority’s investigation into it, are what set the wheels in motion.

Officers found the case suspicious, discovered she was in a marriage of convenience, and delved deeper, eventually catching on to the five other couples who were similarly married.

In the absence of hard evidence like travel documents that can be used in other types of immigration offences, marriage of convenience offences require innovative investigation methods, officers said. They were unable to reveal details of their investigations so as not to tip off other potential offenders.

“Our officers had to painstakingly go through a tedious interview process, and use other supporting evidence to be able to find that there was a link, to connect the dots,” Supt Maran said.

Bigger and better
Old 11-02-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold
Re: ICA officers crack one of the largest sham marriage cases

Bigger and better
Old 11-02-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Lol! Tip of the ice berg. I can see some PRC laughing at ICA
Old 11-02-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Key question is not how many got caught... but how many have gotten away.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The lead investigators involved in the case, Deputy Superintendent Liew Shi Xiong and Assistant Superintendent Muhammad Izzat Abdul Rahman, said that the grooms, who were in financial difficulties, were offered between S$3,000 and S$5,000 to get married, and between S$100 and S$300 for every successful extension of stay.
One PRC hooker who I used to fuck regularly told me she paid like $10K to "marry" with a local dude. I guess the price varies as according to nationalities as well...
Old 11-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Key question is not how many got caught... but how many have gotten away.
It's very difficult to catch nia...

These are only six cases and the ICA has already bragged that this is one of the largest syndicates they have cracked.
Old 11-02-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Those who come out talk cock one won’t say they have small dicks. Lol! Machiam talk like SG got bigger dick than black.

Lol!
Old 12-02-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
One PRC hooker who I used to fuck regularly told me she paid like $10K to "marry" with a local dude. I guess the price varies as according to nationalities as well...
If she have $10k, won’t she stay in China rather than coming to sg to work?
Old 12-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoturtle View Post
If a FL meets on average 3 clients a day, charge $100 per client and works 6 days a week, she will make 3 clients x $100 x 6 days = $1,800 a week.

In a year, there are 52 weeks, less 12 weeks for that-time-of-the-month and that gives you 40 weeks. 40 weeks x $1,800 = $72,000. That's how much she makes in 1 year conservatively.

$10,000 is peanuts…
Old 12-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
If a FL meets on average 3 clients a day, charge $100 per client and works 6 days a week, she will make 3 clients x $100 x 6 days = $1,800 a week.

In a year, there are 52 weeks, less 12 weeks for that-time-of-the-month and that gives you 40 weeks. 40 weeks x $1,800 = $72,000. That's how much she makes in 1 year conservatively.

$10,000 is peanuts…
👍👍

Thanks for clarifying
Old 12-02-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Definitely sure laughing at ICA . So easy to get entry into Singapore .
Old 12-02-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
Megawati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelongPresident View Post
Definitely sure laughing at ICA . So easy to get entry into Singapore .
Agree with you . So easy .
Old 13-02-2018, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoturtle View Post
Well, nowadays the rate of the PRC chickens is sky rocketing. A descent looking one costs at least $150-200. Ten thousand dollars is not a big amount for them, one can simply earn it in within one week time.
Old 13-02-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck ica useless, i know of a lawyer himself mastering vietnames sham marriage. even set up a restaurant in novena

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 13-02-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: ICA officers crack one of the largest sham marriage cases

In the long run born local men into such arrangement lose out. After the marriage call off the wife is allow to claim her hubby HDB flats. If he is into biz she can also force him to sell it off and divide the $ btw them.

Is not worth it. I heard of cases where the man pass away and, the wife turn up to claim his CPF $ and proceed after selling off the flat, where the wife has never stay in through out the yrs of marriage.

I urged ICA and ROM to tick off born local guys who marry foreign wives. Even it the marriage is real.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1