The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposed Donor Clones Zapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
but actually its kind of irritating they keep sending you PM to visit their spas
I agree with Ah Rat. No harm done bro. Maybe thats one way they promote their business.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Some may concur that is not an issue when you are zapped since there are well over 5 threads whereby points can be exchanged.

However some are in an opinion which differentiates from others.

Why ?

Reason, the fundamental truth behind the purpose of zapping irked individuals.

Identically, this situation shares the same principle and there are surely no two ways about it.

Pierre.
Bro in real life would u rather receive rebates or Spore shares? Or keep pay and pay all kind of unnecessary taxes and charges to PAP.? Ops, abit of politics here.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

ST 69 - LOVE to have ALL 3 of them

[QUOTE=SealsTeam69;16129943]Bro OP,Do you want to order mee-hoon-kway, Roti prata or pizza from her?

Old 05-07-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SealsTeam69 View Post
Bro OP,
Do you want to order mee-hoon-kway,
Roti prata or pizza from her?

ST69
😊
Anything will do!!!
Thanks!
Old 05-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
their is clean spa thats why irritating

if got hanky panky i don't mind they PM me
I think they dun dare to pm u oso scare u r undercover 卧底!!!
Old 05-07-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
I think they dun dare to pm u oso scare u r undercover 卧底!!!
I beginning to suspect too ... hahahaaa

Big Huat Arh !!

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 05-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wa lao.... Black face and sadfa is not hanky panky lor

Theirs is 黑店
How you know ?
And why are you attacking our friends here ? ... ?

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 05-07-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
I beginning to suspect too ... hahahaaa

Big Huat Arh !!
Oh!!! Jialat!!! Wait okt Dyelook on the run liao!!!
Haha.. ......😃😄
Old 05-07-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
This jibye zapper name is S****Ass. Not you la bro!

The hunt is ON
Kumsia ah seabass and another 4 bros for their latest CSI ... we put in records leow

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 05-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

Dear Bros Sis,

I start this Thread to list out and exposed the Donor clones that recently zapped bros sis here ...

Please feel free to share ...

Kumsia

----------------------------------

Updated 28/06/2017

5 Exposed Donor Clones Zapper ...

Hope bros sis can share any other donor clones zapper caught and exposed

Big Huat Arh !!

Quote:
Lets list out donor with power 39 and the probability of the nicks being donor clone zapper :-

Please feel free to add on ...

1) strikeback4 - probability = 0
2)
3)

Big Huat Arh !!
Lets list out donor with power 39 and the probability of the nicks being donor clone zapper :-

Please feel free to add on ...

1) strikeback4 - probability = increased to 30% - due to some of his recent post attacking own friends
2) S****Ass - probability = 70%
3)

Big Huat Arh !!

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 05-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
Just when i long for salmon. I think seabass tastes better 👅

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
This jibye zapper name is S****Ass. Not you la bro!

The hunt is ON
Old 05-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Oh!!! Jialat!!! Wait okt Dyelook on the run liao!!!
Haha.. ......😃😄
Not ah dyelook .. someone here try to start trouble ...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 05-07-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SealsTeam69 View Post
Bro OP,
Do you want to order mee-hoon-kway,
Roti prata or pizza from her?

ST69
😊
Bro ST69 ... I want to order abalone

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 05-07-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornboy View Post
I agree with Ah Rat. No harm done bro. Maybe thats one way they promote their business.
I fully agree too ...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 05-07-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not ah dyelook .. someone here try to start trouble ...
Bro, I juz kidding!!!
I thought the trouble-maker like blackface mia liao??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1