The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 19-11-2014, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
GoddessKatya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I received an enquiry from a slave yesterday, very inspiring, hehehehe!:
Dear Goddess Katya,

I have a fantasy I want to live out. I want You to kidnap me & take me to the forest / kampung in Malaysia. I want You to strip me naked. I want You to tie me to a tree. I want to be gagged. No one can hear me. I want to be blindfolded, I cannot see. I want You to whip me continuously without mercy. I want You to make me bleed. I then want you to use Your strap on on me while I am tied to the tree. Have no mercy on me Goddess. Forever & ever Yours.

xxxxx

This has given Me great inspiration & some new ideas.

Who wants to come to a kampung forest in Johor, Malaysia for a good whipping??? I have a slave who can organise transport, showers, dinner & drinks for us. Best to contact me via my website if you are game for this.

Goddess Katya
Old 19-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Thaidomina team was supposed to come to Singapore in November, according to their website www.thaidomina.com

Any news about that? Thx
Old 20-11-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Ye zi and rachel back to china alr. Snow, jade and xena num cant get thru >< sad. any bro here got prc with nice leg care to share? Thanks
Old 20-11-2014, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
FootboyD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Just letting y´all know. I am a young expat living in Bangkok for a couple of years already. I have tried every mistress there is in Bkk. Professional, semi
professional, amateurs. Some of them several time.

I am into foot related bdsm. All kinds. If you have questions, just ask me. I will be able to answer all of your questions, regarding the BDSM scene in BKK.

Cheers,

FootboyD
Old 20-11-2014, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
FootboyD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

If anybody needs info about the mistresses in Thailand, just ask me. I am a young expat who lives in Bangkok for several years already and I have had with all of them. Pro´s, semi pro´s and lets say amateurs.

I am more into foot related things, but I think I can give you a feedback about their skills, apperance etc.

Footboy D
Old 20-11-2014, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

for brothers who are waiting for Thai Domina, their trip was delayed. below is the mail they sent, for your planning info

Personally, i am still awaiting my mistress Suniya to come back again. She was here in september but her trip was too short and i could not serve her.

<from Thai Domina>
Our trip is postpone so Thaidomina as mistress nurie, mistress Jasmine and mistress Zara will be in Singapore on 8th - 12th December.

Time to available by mistress Jasmine and mistress Zara

On Monday 8th December From 4 pm. - 9 pm.
On Tuesday 9th December from 11 am. - 9 pm.
On Wednesday 10th December from 11 am. - 9 pm.
On Thursday 11th December from 11 am. - 9 pm.

Our tribute : with two mistresses
For 1 hour 280 SGD.
For 90 min 380 SGD.
For 2 hour 450 SGD.
- " Brown shower " plus 50 SGD. by Mistress Jasmine.
- Mistresses wear " Latex catsuit" plus 60 SGD. By Two Mistresses.
Old 20-11-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have the privilege to be granted and served a number of mistresses over the years.

The more obvious ones were: Mistress Minky, Mistress Kitty, Mistress Sayako, Mistress Anya, Mistress Hibiki, Mistress Nurie and the latest being Mistress Domina Fire. There were more but due to old age, I cannot recall as much now.

I think this whole thing is very subjective. Varies from person to person and the chemistry between the mistress and the sub.

I remembered some of us wrote here that they find certain mistresses not suitable for them but there were ones who enjoyed their time with these same mistresses. So there is no right or wrong.

As to the dollar value, I think most important is how one enjoyed his time or session with the particular Mistress. You can part with just S$50 and not enjoyed a moment with that particular mistress. However, you may part with S$500 and enjoy every single second with another mistress.

At the end, no right or wrong la. So bro Dr Sex and Dr BnY, chill it la. I have read and enjoyed both your FRs. Let's bury and end this whole thing and contribute more positively toward our encounters with the various mistresses.
Old 21-11-2014, 08:24 AM
Samster

Hello everyone,

This forum continues to make interesting reading. It's an open forum & it's good for everyone to voice their opinions on matters.

FYI I have started writing My blog and will continue to do so in the coming weeks and months.

http://goddesskatya.com/blog/

I am seriously considering having my own dungeon here in Singapura. But I really do not know how practical this. You do not want piss off your neighbours by having a dungeon in your condo, right??? Hehehe!

Do you think it's feasible to rent commercial premises on an industrial estate and use this as a dungeon? I would really welcome your thoughts on this.

Whips & kisses

GK xx
Old 21-11-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thats a very interesting thought, however it is not legal to do so on a rented commercial/industrial space. One report and your closed down as well as subjected to legal implications.

Rental is not an option. You will have to secure your own premises...
Even if it is purchased commercial/industrial space it is not allowed as well..

maybe in future there is an opportunity but meantime You may have to consider purchasing a private residential property and it still has to be discreet due to nosy neighbours.
Old 21-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
Thats a very interesting thought, however it is not legal to do so on a rented commercial/industrial space. One report and your closed down as well as subjected to legal implications.

Rental is not an option. You will have to secure your own premises...
Even if it is purchased commercial/industrial space it is not allowed as well..

maybe in future there is an opportunity but meantime You may have to consider purchasing a private residential property and it still has to be discreet due to nosy neighbours.
Hi Mutalisk,

Thank you for your thoughts. Bdsm is legal in singapore. I would be very upfront with a landlord & tell him my business. Unless you know the property legal stuff better, exactly how could I be breaking the law? It's not like I am operating a brothel or having sex with clients.

GK x

Last edited by GoddessKatya; 21-11-2014 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Add a word
Old 21-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://singapore.backpage.com/Female...-kinky/3255240

At $700 an hour, for people with 'deep pockets' perhaps
Old 22-11-2014, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessKatya View Post
Hi Mutalisk,

Thank you for your thoughts. Bdsm is legal in singapore. I would be very upfront with a landlord & tell him my business. Unless you know the property legal stuff better, exactly how could I be breaking the law? It's not like I am operating a brothel or having sex with clients.

GK x
Hi GK ,

I agree sitting on a slaves face in leather is not at all sexual and cannot be considered sex and not at all exciting but when a mistress sits on my face nude then that is very sexual . So I think you would have to prove that you don't do that to avoid any problems , if there are any problems .Just my take on that , don't know the law in Singapore .
Old 22-11-2014, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessKatya View Post
Hi Mutalisk,

GK x
I am not quite sure if BDSM is legal or not in Singapore, do remember there is a thin line between legal or not legal even when it is just simple restraints besides, you have a lot of people who will shun the idea just because they don't like it...
These people are known to do whatever it takes to enforce their own ideals..

And for that same reason, even if the landlord is acceptable of that idea, with the potential shaming online, it can become unacceptable.

whereas for commercial / industrial properties, it is clearly stated in law that the premises be use for use as specified (i.e. office for office, factory for factory). Any deviation from that, banks can recall their loan, landlords can cancel tenancy agreements and if serious enough, immediate eviction...

Last I remembered, an organized car wash with topless models were shamed, police reports were filed etc etc, and it's a private event...
How many landlords are willing to go through that?
I doubt so...
Old 22-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
I am not quite sure if BDSM is legal or not in Singapore, do remember there is a thin line between legal or not legal even when it is just simple restraints besides, you have a lot of people who will shun the idea just because they don't like it...
These people are known to do whatever it takes to enforce their own ideals..

And for that same reason, even if the landlord is acceptable of that idea, with the potential shaming online, it can become unacceptable.

whereas for commercial / industrial properties, it is clearly stated in law that the premises be use for use as specified (i.e. office for office, factory for factory). Any deviation from that, banks can recall their loan, landlords can cancel tenancy agreements and if serious enough, immediate eviction...

Last I remembered, an organized car wash with topless models were shamed, police reports were filed etc etc, and it's a private event...
How many landlords are willing to go through that?
I doubt so...
Hello Mutalisk,
I do appreciate your knowledge on this topic. It's good to know. I do not think bdsm is illegal because you see bdsm toys in singapore sex shops. However, I do believe metal handcuffs are illegal. As you say, the law can be a bit grey.
Good to know, thank you.

Goddess Katya xx
Old 23-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
chiesa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a few genuine thoughts to share and on the recent comments posted,

i find it ironic that many people once complained that 300 for 1.5 hours with GZ's You Ling / Mei Na is steep. 3 months later, we see dommes charging 600/hr appearing out of nowhere and are getting business? No offence to whoever i may be suggesting to, but if i am to pay 600/hr or more, its gotta be someone like Ameri Ichinose giving me a femdom/tease session (SECG-09, MDNH-004, QEDQ-002, ALFB-155, some of her best vids imo) or Asami Ogawa, or a hot domme like Kendra James, Maitresse Madeline, Lady Natalie Black, Mistress Eleise de Lacy etc ... u guys get what i mean, some goddess that you always fantasize about serving.

To be fair to bros who have indeed very deep pockets, If i were to strike 1 mil out of nowhere, i'd probably go around trying an unknown mistress for 600/hr just once, just to have new experience, since the relativity of 600/hr and 150-200/hr is almost nil with my newly acquired 1 mil haha. But back in reality, we are always looking for value, and they are definitely not for me at the moment.

Its been a generally +ve experience for me for the past 2-3 years,

On PRC FL turned dommes, i think the good thing that I've experienced with them is that the trend of most of them being more than satisfactory is going up lately. I remember most of them used to be really crap in terms of figure, skills, attitude etc. Mistress Tian is probably the best i have sessioned with in terms of value, she had great attitude and skill. Ye Zi was okay with great hj skills, above avg looking legs but her feet were a turn off for me. I believe this group of dommes will still be providing the most budget of options available here for time being.

On the Japanese scene, I've been following FRs from bros who've been there with great interest and its always my intention to try it one day. Im very sure they can give super sessions based on my knowledge watching jap femdom clips! Hope to get guidance/advice from bros when i do make my trip

For the entire local scene, i believe that anya/anja is the best i have served. Of all the dommes i have sessioned before, she have the best looking + softest pair of feet/soles. Attitude and skills are top notch as well, though the figure of her legs were not up to my standard. Served kathy before as well, she was my 1st local experience, had pretty feet and at that time i enjoyed it pretty much. But having came across many others that have upped the notch, she's no longer in my return to serve list.

My very best and most enjoyable experienced in life to date has to be the double domme session with You Ling/ Mei Na from GZ, with You Ling in particular. Think i wrote an fr on them somewhere unfinished and was too lazy to finish it up :P
To summarize on how good was You Ling, she had the best looking pair of legs i've encountered for all dommes, bloody delicious ass, pretty soft feet that only loses to anya & Fei Yan(will talk about who she is in a while) and the best teasing/domming skill for me. Mei Na was more inexperienced on her own, but with You Ling serving as the head mistress and her like an apprentice, it was all very well. She also have the prettiest face of all mistress i have served. Ever since my 2 sessions with them in SZ, I have been wanking frequently while thinking back on those 2 sessions. The only other that i wank to having sessioned before is Fei Yan.

On the above pair's arrival in SG, i think most of you bro's who are interested to session with them would have already contacted with You Ling herself via the wechat i provided, so i neednt say much more. You Ling told me she will find time to come next year, but didnt confirm when yet.

Of more recent times, i am finding alot of pleasure visiting legal PRC in geylang. I find it surprising that many are unaware of how things work there, so just to share..
To those of you bros similar to me, who are more into the soft side of femdom, with worshipping legs and feet your main fetish, you can try them out at any of the PRC house. Though they are supposed to give the normal FL service, i have not once encountered any of them that refuses to let u worship their legs & feet. Most of them enjoy their feet being worshipped as well. And the good thing is you get to choose from many that you see, and only proceed to pay if you have seen someone u like. Altogether there are probably more than 200 of them in all the houses combined. And there are No try and hope to get lucky trips from contacting FLs seen on the net. It wont be a femdom session, but i enjoy it very much with the commando service that they provide. Their rates are 150/hr, all houses being the same except for different rooms and OKT attitude. All girls can be called from any house to another. Personally prefer going to L16H12, OKT is very friendly and patient.

It was in geylang that i met Fei Yan, an FL notorious for super good looks and fantastic figure, but doesn't provide service up to standard. Not that i cared, i was extremely lucky to have met her, her figure and face to me were like perfect, even OKTs that i spoke to have mentioned she is the kind that appears once in a blue moon in the whole of geylang. she was about 167 tall, super fair, Legs wise, best of best of all FL + dommes i've came across. Feet wise, only anya can compete in this sector. So beautiful, on heels , she's very almost on par with Ameri Ichinose, my ultimate goddess. Nice soft natural C cup boobs to go along as well. She was curious about SM when i brought it up to her, and she enjoyed using her legs and feet to tease me. Guess her "bad service" was only to other clients with conventional needs. Sigh, im missing her badly while writing on her. She has left SG in about a year ago and i have not been able to contact her since. I would pay 1k/hr to have her and You Ling double domme on me :P

Apologise for the long post, and that some of whom I've written probably dont help since they are no longer available. Just thought of penning down what has been of notable experiences for me. Wish all of you bros to continue having fun and keep the valuable sharing coming.

Cheers!

Last edited by chiesa; 23-11-2014 at 02:48 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1