The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2013, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Neat18 is Cool - loads of Potential
Pussy licking lover.

Hi to all bro,
Just wan to share my sex experience. Im a sex lover,My 1 st 1 night stand at the past few months,I m having exciting sex with others Mei Mei, we just know each others few hours n 1 night stand with her. call her Hannah. She is 21 n just spread with bf around 1 week .she have 34c n dark skin.
My English not very well n hope your understand. Lets start my story,
That night I m off n feel boring , call my friends n go to pub n have a drink at JB... We r chit chatting until 11 pm n my friends said have to go because have to workat the next day n I stay alone n have drink .
Couple mins later , have 1 sexy young girl sit beside me n look a little bit drunks. She order beer n sit beside me n feel boring, after that , she come nearest me n chatting with me n I saw her young n sexy ( wear V shape dress n saw 34 .)(. . Wow . She said boring because her bf looking for others .
We chat n drink around 1 hr, she drunk at the front table at the bar.I Bring her to the hotel.At the hotel, I dress off her dress n saw her nice .)(. N used my hand to hold n press it.... Soft n my 2C feel hard n take off my cloths . I go to kiss her n my Boths hand also not free, 1 up 1 down.she have nice figure n pink nipple n also hairy pussy. After few mins roaming, I spread her leg n luck her pussy n fingering . She is moaning n move her body..
I place my cock to her mount n inside n move it.after few more mins, I remove my hard cock to her pussy n slowly move in , Wow, she have damn tight pussy feel damn shiok. I fuck her pussy n she moaning as well. I fuck her around around 300 to 400 times with different mission n explore my army at her Body... Damn good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1