The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 07-02-2012, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

An above average performance in the 1st half
Obviously we had much more chances and possession.

Bale was kept very very quiet by Kelly. Really love him.
Bellars kept running at the defence on the left but no real threat tough.
Kuyt ..had a bad 1st half..seems puncture these few games..wayward passing and crossing
AC....ok la some good lay-off...but nth more towards goal bound tough..

Mom in the 1st half as expected is Stevie..seems so hungry and part of every moves.

Hope 2nd h get the 3 points
Old 07-02-2012, 05:52 AM
Samster

GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

2pts lost as expected despite numourous attack.

As usual..it HIM again..give up calling his name again.

Bale had a 1-1 chance that's all they, LS missed header sums it up...
8th home draw in 12th matches..
Guess really have to win the lg cup for europe

Going to work with a heavy heart
Old 07-02-2012, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm... Kinda disappointed by the result, especially when we had the upper hand most of the game.. Which is the story of most our home games this season...

Let's hope the return of Suarez can really spark a good run from now...
Old 07-02-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think if fans wanna criticise Carroll's miss, Suarez was even worse.
Overall good performance but the same problem in front of goal.

Yet another game where Carroll nodded down very good balls to the box but noone to attack, don't understand why our midfielders never run into the box when there is a chance of a nod down or cross.

I was disappointed with Bale diving and Scott Parker's overreacting to tackles etc.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

LS came on in the 70min..the miss at least on target but he sld score with his std tough.

AC (ahh I mentioned his name again ) misses was all off target tough I agree his knock down were all missed by our midfield ..argh ..

No one knows where his passes or knockdown would be..

He really needs to work on his finishing where strikers are judge to score not assist which is the midfielders job..
Old 07-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
LS came on in the 70min..the miss at least on target but he sld score with his std tough.

AC (ahh I mentioned his name again ) misses was all off target tough I agree his knock down were all missed by our midfield ..argh ..

No one knows where his passes or knockdown would be..

He really needs to work on his finishing where strikers are judge to score not assist which is the midfielders job..
I never expected Carroll to be a 25 goal a season striker.
I was expecting 10 goals, and many assists, something like Crouch,Heskey and Toshack did for us and other big strikers in the past.

The one thing that pisses me off about Carroll is he is damn sulky and wastes a lot of time arguing with the ref.

But for Suarez, he is the one we all look at to be that 25 goal player but I am really shocked at how far behind he is and we cannot say he has not had the chances.

If the players do not know when to expect passes etc, then there is something wrong with King's training and coaching methods. These are tactics that should be discussed in my opinion.

Overall a draw with Spurs is a good result to me, especially how Bale, Adebayor and Modric were not allowed to even trouble our players. Their best player was Parker, a defensive player which is a huge compliment to our boys.

Well done on the performance Liverpool, Old Trafford next!
Old 07-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

Anyway nowadays diving very common.

2 top players in Johnson and bale..really rediculous..

LS kick ..seriously I look again and again...it seems very deliberate...to me anyways..
Old 07-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post

LS kick ..seriously I look again and again...it seems very deliberate...to me anyways..
agree bro, looks more deliberate than what Balotelli did.

I really hope the FA ignore it since Suarez is already enemy number 1.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post

The one thing that pisses me off about Carroll is he is damn sulky and wastes a lot of time arguing with the ref.

But for Suarez, he is the one we all look at to be that 25 goal player but I am really shocked at how far behind he is and we cannot say he has not had the chances....
Agreed bro
He should stop complaining and run on to the ball until the whistle is blown.
Happens too many times when he can actually stopped when he has a goal scoring chance just to complain. Kenny has to remind him that.
Always play to the whistle.

LS, I can only say our assist to him is not gd enuff.
Anyway he likes to do things himself ..dribble and shoot.
He has the most assist as a striker at Ajax for past few seasons consecutively..

How to gel these 2 up I also dunno..
Old 07-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

back down to reality after a great 3 match run...think this match abt sums up the reds' EPL season...worst conversion rate in the EPL...poor crossing, poor last balls n no clinical finish...this was a match for the taking n a must win match at that...sadly n unfortunately the reds attack just cmi...

oh yes wld luv to know what arry is feeding scottie parker becuz this chap was da beast

over the summer kenny n comolli really need to find a top class winger n striker...n when i mean top class i mean true top class n not pay 20m quid for the likes of downing...

its getting to the stage where that illusive 4th spot is no longer in the reds hands...worst still it is a 4 horse race...

saying that i still look fwd to the nxt match at old trafford n live in hope...

YNWA
Old 07-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
agree bro, looks more deliberate than what Balotelli did.

I really hope the FA ignore it since Suarez is already enemy number 1.
The FA can't do anything about it because the referee already gave a yellow card. Punishment was meted out and it's not an incident that was unsighted by the referee.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pirambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The FA can't do anything about it because the referee already gave a yellow card. Punishment was meted out and it's not an incident that was unsighted by the referee.
And u guys support this asshole
Old 07-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

cat dat wants 2 oso play futbol @ anfield ...

Old 07-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post
cat dat wants 2 oso play futbol @ anfield ...

Love the cat!

It did more running than AC done for the whole game!!!

Maybe we should sign it permanently!

Anyway, Booney trying to stir shit before this weekend game!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...return?cc=4716
Old 07-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Love the cat!
Think the cat can deliver a better cross and more likely to convert a chance for us!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1