The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-09-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 17
venomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

V sad... Natalie dun wan to reply my msg.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

So many others, juz switch to another target loh

Its only sad when soda dun reply to ur msg
Old 27-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Woah, i didnt try nat's nuru before, can do with CD also? hmm maybe i'll try her soon

Same bro, personally i dislike those baby oil lube, especially if the ML pours the oil directly onto the dickhead, always so difficult to wash and sometimes kenna infection
Need to survive her BJ then can reach the Nuru HJ stage
Oh shit didn't kena infection myself but always been suspicious of the source of those oil especially those in the Pokka/H&E green tea bottles lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Natalie request customer to put condom for nuru gel?
Condom is on right from the start during shower.. unless you opt for BBBJ, not sure if she provides BBBJ now
Old 27-09-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomancer View Post
V sad... Natalie dun wan to reply my msg.
what to do.. her OKT also not here
Old 27-09-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Woah, i didnt try nat's nuru before, can do with CD also? hmm maybe i'll try her soon

Same bro, personally i dislike those baby oil lube, especially if the ML pours the oil directly onto the dickhead, always so difficult to wash and sometimes kenna infection
I have not try nuru before but would like to some time. I was just wondering, if fear is of a concern, why not wear a pair of swimtrunks when the ml is doing nuru? I mean, I see it in youtube videos.

Afterall, we also have saf credits to buy swim trunks
Old 27-09-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
TheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Natalie request customer to put condom for nuru gel?
Probably a misunderstanding as happen in my case. Nat is also on sgmomo website using different number and I had booked her using that number.

On arrival she assumed I was there for fj as per her sgmomo advert and capped me in the shower. When I told her I wanted the nuru massage she gave me blur look. She ask me to confirm and then clarify that she receive my booking on her momo number which is for fj only. She ask me to use her slg number next time if I want massage..... lol

We did proceed with the nuru massage sans condom and finished with a bbbj cim. But she collected from me the sgmomo price which is slightly more than the slg price.

I think she may have blacklisted me as I have not been getting any replies from her on both numbers since our session.
Old 27-09-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
I have not try nuru before but would like to some time. I was just wondering, if fear is of a concern, why not wear a pair of swimtrunks when the ml is doing nuru? I mean, I see it in youtube videos.

Afterall, we also have saf credits to buy swim trunks
bro up u, no nuru feeling in swimtrunk then

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 27-09-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Which Soda are u guys talking about? Got link?
i think is the Thai mas/pro JG soda in the CBD area

please let me know if there is another soda

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 27-09-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
Probably a misunderstanding as happen in my case. Nat is also on sgmomo website using different number and I had booked her using that number.

On arrival she assumed I was there for fj as per her sgmomo advert and capped me in the shower. When I told her I wanted the nuru massage she gave me blur look. She ask me to confirm and then clarify that she receive my booking on her momo number which is for fj only. She ask me to use her slg number next time if I want massage..... lol

We did proceed with the nuru massage sans condom and finished with a bbbj cim. But she collected from me the sgmomo price which is slightly more than the slg price.

I think she may have blacklisted me as I have not been getting any replies from her on both numbers since our session.
Nat is in sgmomo? Under which name?
Old 27-09-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post

You sure talking about same natalie?
Old 27-09-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
You sure talking about same natalie?
Obviously is not Carol lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-09-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Now I am camping for Natalie as FL discussion too
Old 27-09-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Obviously is not Carol lol..
Can't get booking so sabo her?
Old 27-09-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
See you ask and no one have fr you tried. And provide feedback. Good. Maybe can give more details.
Prince Devitt upped
Old 27-09-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
Feeling adventurous and bored, so decided to pay Star's friend a visit.

https://sglonelyguys.online/si-si-massage/

MILF for sure. Decent looks, in her 30s, got to discount 10% from her photos. Tall, lanky and beautiful slim pair of legs. Don't expect someone young or SYT. More for MILF lovers.

Massage skills are great, seems likely trained before. Will ask you where is more tired and if strength is enough. Her teasing was good as well. Sensual was SOP, nothing special. Non-commercial feel but however, not FN though, she mentioned only can lift up the bra and t-shirt, that's about it.
Bro how's her tits? Same house as star right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1