The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sister in law fetish

Long time since I'm here. Have moved in to my new house with my wife and hardly have any chance to visit this forum now. Visits to my in laws house becomes more frequent now and the most look forward thing is still seeing my sister in laws. This week, just saw my youngest SIL nipples as she was wearing a sleeveless top with big hold at the side and with no bra. The closest I got to see her was when she was looking for some documents infront of me and I was helping her to find also while enjoying the full view of her boobs when she bends down.
Old 17-02-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
SixDotz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pinkish nipples? hehe
Old 18-02-2022, 07:10 AM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixDotz View Post
Pinkish nipples? hehe
its brownish but quite erected. She sometimes comes my house and wears that same big opening sleeveless top and the nipples always erected. Think she knows I'm looking at her?
Old 18-02-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
its brownish but quite erected. She sometimes comes my house and wears that same big opening sleeveless top and the nipples always erected. Think she knows I'm looking at her?
I don't know...maybe...haven seen her yet how she looks like, can't tell for sure....congrats on yr moving to a new house

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-02-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
she most likely knows but does not mind, as long as you don't talk about it or try to touch.
While meant erotic stories might write about having great sex with SIL, in real life, it will become very messy if that happens. Unless your wife is dumb, she will never accept that. Think about it, if you know your wife is having sex with your blood brother, can you accept and think it's ok?
Just an analogy, no ill intention.
Old 18-02-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10007 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
she most likely knows but does not mind, as long as you don't talk about it or try to touch.
While meant erotic stories might write about having great sex with SIL, in real life, it will become very messy if that happens. Unless your wife is dumb, she will never accept that. Think about it, if you know your wife is having sex with your blood brother, can you accept and think it's ok?
Can ask Ryan Gigg's brother how he feel
Old 18-02-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
SixDotz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
When she went to your house, she also removed her bra?
Think she is aroused when she knows you are looking
Old 19-02-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What is she hinting by exposing so much in your house?
Old 19-02-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Its alright for bros to post stories, whether real or imaginary...Something to take our minds off temporarily in such harsh times...especially news of GST increase...

Even if messiness may also spill into the media, also entertainment to us bros too...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-02-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Yes will be very messy. Don't think i want to deal with this mess. Seeing is enough. Sometimes when she comes close then get to feel a bit here and there or in the kitchen when the walkway is quite narrow then may brush against her boobs. Only got once i was putting my arm around my wife and her sister was sitting beside my wife and she leaned over and her boobs was pressed against my hand. Not sure if she knows anot but i tried not to move my hand and enjoyed the thrill for a good few minutes. Sometimes in our mind we know its just some skin and fat tissue and boobs feel the same but its the thrill of the forbidden fruit.

Quote:
Old 19-02-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

She sometimes comes over to bathe and also stay overnight. Most of the time she won't be wearing her bra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixDotz View Post
When she went to your house, she also removed her bra?
Think she is aroused when she knows you are looking
Old 01-03-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
saccharinbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading stories of socks fetish in other threads, try out sil’s used socks. Not very satisfying like playing with used panties but it’s just ok and it’s easier to find in shoes rack.
Any bro here with sil fetish also has socks fetish too?
Old 01-03-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
G20Peak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes will be very messy. Don't think i want to deal with this mess. Seeing is enough. Sometimes when she comes close then get to feel a bit here and there or in the kitchen when the walkway is quite narrow then may brush against her boobs. Only got once i was putting my arm around my wife and her sister was sitting beside my wife and she leaned over and her boobs was pressed against my hand. Not sure if she knows anot but i tried not to move my hand and enjoyed the thrill for a good few minutes. Sometimes in our mind we know its just some skin and fat tissue and boobs feel the same but its the thrill of the forbidden fruit.
When you brush or press against her boobs, was she braless?
Old 01-03-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G20Peak View Post
When you brush or press against her boobs, was she braless?
no, she was wearing armour
Why you so like dat?
Old 02-03-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Under armour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
no, she was wearing armour

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1