The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 14
nicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Wife Sharing

First thread after being on here for years. Decided to contribute by sharing pics / vids of my partner & I, the thoughts of sharing my wife's pic and hearing what guys think about her and wants to do with her excites me. Is this normal? Any other guys feeling the same way?
Old 14-02-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

nicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of lightnicholas92 is a glorious beacon of light

Test test
Old 14-02-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!
Re: Wife Sharing

Love sharing my young lady...this was this past friday, buddy put a huge load in her, i got to lick it out and followed up with my own load deep in her

GG

Last edited by genevaguy; 14-02-2022 at 01:44 AM.
Old 14-02-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post
Love sharing my young lady...this was this past friday, buddy put a huge load in her, i got to lick it out and followed up with my own load deep in her

GG
Sadly, I'm unable to view your image!
Old 14-02-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster (P)

genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!
Re: Wife Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas92 View Post
Sadly, I'm unable to view your image!
Curiously...even i can't view it "lack permissions"...how do you embed the pics in your message? I deleted the image since seems people can't see it. Sometimes this site is frustrating.

GG
Old 14-02-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post
Curiously...even i can't view it "lack permissions"...how do you embed the pics in your message? I deleted the image since seems people can't see it. Sometimes this site is frustrating.

GG
I'm accessing the mobile version of the site on my iPhone, you could upload image with your reply easily this way.
Old 14-02-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas92 View Post
I'm accessing the mobile version of the site on my iPhone, you could upload image with your reply easily this way.
Lets try this again. Again, we have a couple of "safe" pals and they pump their jizz deep into her cunt.....here is the result of the other day yum.

Last edited by genevaguy; 14-02-2022 at 01:59 AM. Reason: clarification
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1