The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

you are right bro.. sometimes is not offside... is u shoot.. keeper dive but tio the post... I got ask her before... already almost there liao can just complete? she say cannot.. lan lan suck nipple and guai guai shoot out...

better dun think abt extra extra la... will kee siao.. i go to her some many years liao.. dun have means dun have...
Lol…good one! Ups you my humble pts.
Old 16-12-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 808 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punpipi69 View Post
I added this viet chick and she from My Favourite Spa, still finding more info if any bro has tried and whats the damage like.
This vietbu I tried recently, if it's the same one advertised on their facebook page. Was curious to try out this spa because of the lower entry rates, $45 for the hour. Walk in and was assigned the VB.

Shop boss is a young man, first time I encounter this setup at spa, feels like visiting gl house where okt usually a guy

Anyway the VB is quite pleasant, looks 80% like her ad photo. Told me she only started for 2 months and her mandarin vocab limited. I was curious and asked if the next door spa is also owned by the same boss, and she didn't comprehend me. After trying to strike up convo a few times, cannot, because she can't understand, so fell silent

Massage is good and I like the way she sat on my back to do the rub. Also my arm found its way between her thighs a few times and she didn't move away

But it is all probably to tempt me to upgrade to their $88 package, which she later offered and I rejected. She said $45 only, no bum massage. Fair enough.

So I guess seasoned chiongsters will recognize this tactic. GQ if any will be further top up.

Might be returning if I am in the area again just for the cheaper clean massage. The shop has rooms on 2nd floor with attached shower. Just for massage is quite worth. Like, $68 for 90 minutes.

Don't ask for contact because I don't have. She probably didn't bother because I not 88 type.
Old 16-12-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:

you are right bro.. sometimes is not offside... is u shoot.. keeper dive but tio the post... I got ask her before... already almost there liao can just complete? she say cannot.. lan lan suck nipple and guai guai shoot out...

better dun think abt extra extra la... will kee siao.. i go to her some many years liao.. dun have means dun have...

Hola bro, yeah, dont think about more extra but i think now and then joke about it with ml. Mine would "joke" back, you have so.many cards, give me one lo, lol. You never know as situation changes for everyone.
Old 16-12-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 16
Souichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys, anyone tried moli wellness at bedok central? Any good?
Old 16-12-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Who know where angel go to fro v**** spa ?
Old 16-12-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 2
Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!
Any bro try pouring some milk inside her mouth yet?

I feel Anya look abit like Zhao Lusi

Last edited by Jalanjalanboy; 16-12-2022 at 07:16 PM.
Old 16-12-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pppsssttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
got a east side milf contact from a bro here
Hard massage with slow HJ and some cat bath. what i like more are her D cup titties…Will auto put them on your face and let you suckle like baby.

never chop carrot and accepted my two blues.

Hi bro, can share contact? TIA
Old 17-12-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kimmyliew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was at bedok north spa. Walk one round and there are about 3 or 4 mp but all busy. Chose the end that have a slot n went in. Gave me a milf whp attended to me at the counter.

Not pretty and avg looks but nevermind cos she is friendly. In the room, she gave good massage and i praised her skills to test water. She was very happy and we started to chat. Say busy not good cos now ppl can travel etc. I told her i actually hv a liking for her but duno how to express myself....she was surprised n keep saying she not pretty as others etc. Thats where i know best.

I assured her that she is attractive and beauty is in eyes of beholder and she maintain her body well. She was chubby and flabby a bit and say shes fat. I told her if she is too skinny womt be good cos i camt hug her properly. Then she paused...

I sat up n gave her a hug. She open up n i told her to help me maasage my below cos i need to release. Want to bring her out also for sex as i wanna be upfront. Sbe say she scared coz first time meetimg duno each other well but she is ok aftsr few times mp and arrange to bring her out cos she had sex was like 1 or 2 years ago.

Told her i dun wanna have sex only..she ask wat i meant. I say i pref to make love than having sex cos she is precious. She got really high n jerk me full load n i got to play her tits as well..
Old 17-12-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
and199233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmyliew View Post
Was at bedok north spa. Walk one round and there are about 3 or 4 mp but all busy. Chose the end that have a slot n went in. Gave me a milf whp attended to me at the counter.

Not pretty and avg looks but nevermind cos she is friendly. In the room, she gave good massage and i praised her skills to test water. She was very happy and we started to chat. Say busy not good cos now ppl can travel etc. I told her i actually hv a liking for her but duno how to express myself....she was surprised n keep saying she not pretty as others etc. Thats where i know best.

I assured her that she is attractive and beauty is in eyes of beholder and she maintain her body well. She was chubby and flabby a bit and say shes fat. I told her if she is too skinny womt be good cos i camt hug her properly. Then she paused...

I sat up n gave her a hug. She open up n i told her to help me maasage my below cos i need to release. Want to bring her out also for sex as i wanna be upfront. Sbe say she scared coz first time meetimg duno each other well but she is ok aftsr few times mp and arrange to bring her out cos she had sex was like 1 or 2 years ago.

Told her i dun wanna have sex only..she ask wat i meant. I say i pref to make love than having sex cos she is precious. She got really high n jerk me full load n i got to play her tits as well..
Hi able to share contact
Old 17-12-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tomjones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
her cucumber diet not working anymore lor... i tell her she use so much strength never eat wont giddy meh? but for awhile she slim down abit but never go visit her for some time liao so dunno is how now...

go visit her abit pek chek la... so near yet so far... her regulars will know what i saying..
Well May is well know for her hard and teasing massage, we all know that. She never ask for any top up, that is why even she dont advertise here, she still difficult to book.
Old 19-12-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold

So sad just passed by MP and saw that wave spa is gone. Anyone know where they move to? Miss Angel
Old 19-12-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold
So sad just passed by MP and saw that wave spa is gone. Anyone know where they move to? Missing Angel
Old 19-12-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahman View Post
So sad just passed by MP and saw that wave spa is gone. Anyone know where they move to? Missing Angel
She RTC already
Old 19-12-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sub9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blive4tmr View Post
Just found a gem in the east, T***nes area. Shop is new, around a month in business, and 3 SYTs working there. The masseur I got was only so-so in massage, but GFE was good and allow roaming with standard charges.

Replies will be slow if you want location!
Hi Bro would really appreciate if you could PM contact and location. Thanks!
Old 19-12-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sub9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidodido80 View Post
Hello bros, after reading from your review, i should cobtribute as well too.

I was at Tampines st 43 area, walk past a small shop and just give it a try since i have no plan.

I walk-in and request for 1h programm standard package. I was assigned to Cindy. She is a China lady. Can speak a little bit of english and sometimes she will use a hp to translate.Due to communication berrier, we don't speak alot.

The massage is just SOP, nothing to shout out. After 20mins, she ask me to turn around and massage my balls very long and nice. She did a good job on little head as well. I was allowed to roam her (unluckily without clothes on).

Damage: 1h oil massage ~60, HJ+Roaming: 50 SGD or BJ+Roaming: 100 SGD.
HJ: 6.5 of 10 (maybe my expectation too high)
BJ: 7.5 of 10 (since she know i am not hard,she change to BJ w/out i say anything)
Roaming: 9.5 of 10 (Allow to roam anywhere you want)
ML: 6 of 10 (the first time she came in w/out make up, i see her true face and then she go out and make up)
Boob: A (for those who is boobs lover, don't try)

RTF: probably yes,if i am near that area again.
Hi bro, would really appreciate if you could PM contact and location, thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread