The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
What do you think of the Penthouse Residence, 5 stars condo next to Naga and Aeon 1 at the Sorothau road there?
Personally for investment I will stay away from this area, unless purely for own stay purpose. Too overly priced. Location is good if you hang out often. Their range of unit type is well structured too.
Old 07-04-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Personally for investment I will stay away from this area, unless purely for own stay purpose. Too overly priced. Location is good if you hang out often. Their range of unit type is well structured too.
Yes purely for own stay. I treat it as my retirement home. I didn't even intend to rent out cause the rental is nothing as of now. Who knows what will happen in the future. MAybe they become another Singapore haha. So for now is just pure self stay. So I prefer good location and many things around. I don't think I will get a good return of investment based on rental. If have only capital gain la if their property price increase in future. However, ultimately is for my own use hahaha. If i don't sell also no point they gain value haha.
Old 07-04-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
So if I enter Cambodia from ho chi Minh via mocbai-bavet or
To Cambodia from Bangkok via poipet, I just show the vaccination cert is enough.
While I'm there, the locals told me their government just announced no need PDT PCR or on arrival ART. Nothing at all just shows ur vaccination cert can Liao.

Then Singapore announce come back no need specially choose VTL flights (NO such thing Liao), on arrival 24 hours ART also scrapped. The PDT ART can do online. So cambodia side also cannot carrot us on PDT ART. The last time I do over there is 60 USD for ART. Carrot chop chop some even 180 USD.

So now it makes there very easy to go. I am going Last week of April to finalise the property.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Thanks ��.

When we flew back from pp to sg. We can use sg gov approve remote art test right . They will still accept this pre departure test ? We don’t have to go Cambodia clinic to get the pre departure test ?
Boss, google is your best tool or easier check out SG ICA website. All the answers are there. Btw if u read channelnewsasia website, about 2 days ago, there was an announcement.

To make simple it, u might not able to search for the right answer, u can do remote ART. Just reserve remote timeslot to do the test. Show your nose digging to who, google, ICA or MOH.

Dun take my words for above, it is safer to read authority website. Regular changes and updates.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
While I'm there, the locals told me th.....180 USD.

So now it makes there very easy to go. I am going Last week of April to finalise the property.
Thanks for info subidowa.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for info, interesting to read on the condo market there. Can share more info on which project, size and also price of the condo u intend to buy? Do they have fb or website that can go in for more information and floor plan etc? Thanks
Old 08-04-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Thanks 😊.

When we flew back from pp to sg. We can use sg gov approve remote art test right . They will still accept this pre departure test ? We don稚 have to go Cambodia clinic to get the pre departure test ?
Sorr, I am not able to advise you on this as I have not fly back to sg. This is because I work in Phnom Penh and will be station here for long. However, I have a SG friend flew back yesterday night, he just shown them his positive COVID-19 result when back sg, and he say that's it and no other action is required. However, u must have at least 7 days of been infected from the date u travel. Hope it helps.
Old 09-04-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for the info. 😁
Old 09-04-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Not all countries fulfil Remote Supervise Pre-departure ART test, beside European countries and Middle East countries, only India and Australia. So if you're going to Asean countries, you still need to do Pre-departure ART or PCR test in approved clinic there before returning to Singapore. Why India is accepted not other Asian country ? Simple reason, for the sake of FT from India. Government open up border is basically for the sake of foreign workers, not for Singaporean traveling overseas to spend money, that why only traveling between Singapore and Malaysia via land transport no need to take any test because Malaysian workers don't fly in daily to work, they mainly use motorcycle.
Old 09-04-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Not all countries fulfil Remote Supervise Pre-departure ART test, beside European countries and Middle East countries, only India and Australia. So if you're going to Asean countries, you still need to do Pre-departure ART or PCR test in approved clinic there before returning to Singapore. Why India is accepted not other Asian country ? Simple reason, for the sake of FT from India. Government open up border is basically for the sake of foreign workers, not for Singaporean traveling overseas to spend money, that why only traveling between Singapore and Malaysia via land transport no need to take any test because Malaysian workers don't fly in daily to work, they mainly use motorcycle.
Guess u r outdated... read again in ICA website.
Old 10-04-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 0
herenthere is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherenthere is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi All,

This is my first time posting and hope that this is the right place for it.

I just got back from Phnom Penh and stumble onto a this place, and thought it would be good to share it here. It is a sauna place with a range of ladies from Vietnam, China, Japan, Korea.

They have a menu of listed price for the different ladies and their grades which covers everything. The price range from USD159-USD499.

Other then the loud Chinese music they blast when you walk-in to choose the ladies, the environment is nice and clean, the rooms are all nicely furnished and well kept like a hotel room. You get Water Massage, Body Massage, Happy ending x 2.

They also provide pickup and return service to your hotel at no extra cost.

Once in Phnom Penh, you can contact them with Wechat, the id i contacted was - 高端名模会所 0979583610

The name of the place and address is below:
昌盛国际会所
KH 玛卡拉 232与125交叉路口 金边市邮政编码: 20020

I hope this is useful for those planning to go to Phnom Penh.
Old 10-04-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Yes he confirm outdated. But the problem is must book online for schedule and then what if I change my mind I want to go back early or later how. Also dunno must pay or not or just the cost of our ART test kit nia. Anyone done before liao?
Old 10-04-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 0
herenthere is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherenthere is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes he confirm outdated. But the problem is must book online for schedule and then what if I change my mind I want to go back early or later how. Also dunno must pay or not or just the cost of our ART test kit nia. Anyone done before liao?
The window for the pre-departure ART is 48hrs before your flight. I did mine at Singapore Medical Centre (SMC) located at The Bridge, it cost USD45.

Just need to call them and arrange an appointment, so that you don't need to wait too long. I was in and out in less then 30 mins.

SMC can be found on FB with their address and phone number.
Old 10-04-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herenthere View Post
The window for the pre-departure ART is 48hrs before your flight. I did mine at Singapore Medical Centre (SMC) located at The Bridge, it cost USD45.

Just need to call them and arrange an appointment, so that you don't need to wait too long. I was in and out in less then 30 mins.

SMC can be found on FB with their address and phone number.
I know the PDT ART test center. I did mine at raffles medical. However, now I think there is this online art. So can save even more money.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
I know the PDT ART test center. I did mine at raffles medical. However, now I think there is this online art. So can save even more money.
Yes you are right.

Right now before leaving cambodia to singapore, can book an online predeparture ART test with raffles medical group. First download the "Raffles Connect" apps then follow the instructions. Should be cheap. The important thing is must get ready your approved ART kit first.

https://www.rafflesmedicalgroup.com/...pid-test/#book
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1