The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 24-11-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manxn View Post
Little Saigon quality dropped so much.. recently explore new place along Jln Perisai. Able to see photos of Ml unlike Little Saigon. Took ml9 and had a great session. 168rm only for 1 and a half only. Saigon need pay 203rm. Save 40rm. Will go back to 新后宫 again. Also have separate room unlike Saigon curtain with no privacy. Massage is a big Queen mattress unlike Saigon single bed which is small.
Bro.i cannot disagree with you.Yes,standard has
dropped at Saigon 1.The quality of the girls also bo swee now.
Old 25-11-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
Sakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post
bro, which part of Jln Perisai is this 新后宫 joint that you went? is it near the Bangkok Spa end, or the other end (nearer towards Taman Pelangi)?
Clean joint or have happy endings?
Old 25-11-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakima View Post
Clean joint or have happy endings?
It’s along Jln Perisai. Came out a happy man ^^ tip 100rm
Old 25-11-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 15
Roozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So 168 plus 100 tips?? If so, its ex then..
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 25-11-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold

Tipping we all know is up to us. 168rm for 1.30hr b2b massage is good for me.
Old 25-11-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Finch33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, what nationality are the ml at this new place?

btw, is 8 and 39 still working at saigon 1?
Old 25-11-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stv11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Where eaxctly along Jln Perisai? Many places there ha. thx
Old 26-11-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2036 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antifreeze View Post
He should be talking about the new massage joint just beside called zen Zeng spa. It’s a clean joint operated by the same boss. Indonesian masseur.
ahhh yes zen zeng spa...
clean joint eh?

hmm... cuz looks dodgy tho the front counter...
Old 26-11-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Antifreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
ahhh yes zen zeng spa...
clean joint eh?
Yeah I was told it’s a clean joint. They are probably the ones that did clean leg and body massage at sg2 previously.
Old 28-11-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tanakagrace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after so much review on 41... i gave it a try last wed....
true waited 15 to 20 mins...

she ask why i called her... i always say “my fren say you good”

massage was ok... and manage to cim... i walked out happy but not the best tho..
Old 29-11-2019, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Hi bros,

Recently went to a vietnam massage not sure same one u all talking abt not but according to google its at :

29, Jalan Perisai, Taman Sri Tebrau, 80050 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Its facing the road n nearer to the main road already.

This shop charges 198Rm.
1Hour massage includ of BJ and FJ.
Previously came here twice bef and today went there OKT change. Become one moh peng in his early 40s.
Prev OKT young chap with specs and he v nice.

So today i was recommended a young girl thru OKT phone. I said ok...next thing i know..saw a small girl in her sleeping attire?!? Thought i saw wrongly..not even in work attire just came down. Even the okt stun ask her wear work attire or smtg.

Went to room . Tried to break the ice. This is where things start going south. No response much..using phone all the time. Looks very busy and not interested to work. Had to wait for her to use phone finish bef shower. She has a tattoo on her A cup breast. Very skinny n young looking girl. Ask her for her age she said quietly in chinese aiya dont ask alr la but i heard. Whole time face v black..shower only lasted a few secs and then she said done didnt even wash properly damn disgusted..

After shower came massage and wa press piano massage. 1/10!!!? Kept using the praying hands stance to pat your back. Within 5mins or so ask me turn over n go for sex.

I was immediately enraged n pissed..stood up from bed ask her now whats next. She point to her cb non stop ask me to up her..wth major turn off as well. For all i know she could be an underage girl.

I said NO its ok then shake head and say cannot la...then i start to dress myself up. Called for the boss no response. Went out and sat on sofa told the boss cannot la cannot this girl service bad..attitude bad. Boss suddenly like enraged say will change girl in loud voice. When i ask which girl he not happy ask is it i very choosy all. Then i say no la i just asking ma who he changing to i wanna see. After that he told me " this is the last time...u all customers happy happy change. Ask for alot." I told him girl service was v bad my 3rd visit but first time comimg out n rejecting girl.

New girl came 71. Ntg special. But attitude n FJ service made up for it. Massage : Almost same shit. Piano massage ?!?! Wth!!

Came out after session thank the boss n said this one better la service n attitude. He started to say i ask for alot cannot satisfy me. I told him i come 2times pfev also no such problem.. Then he kept telling me the girl i reject he gave someone else also no problem..is my expectation too high. I asked him how does he even know if my expectations are high...he v yaya papaya starting saying aiya you think i small kid meh i see i know what pattern n style u like.
(Talk cock bloody idiot at the start also say same thing he know what i like in the end recommended this girl who lools barely 18 anx service suck to the core. Massage 5min then wanna FJ)

So in the end he kept telling me next time go smwhere else and dont go there. He cannot satisfy my expectations. I was like no point talking to this arsehole alr he is a shitty OKT who bef getting $ v nice go you. Once receive your $$ customer service gone n heckcare abt how u feel. First time met such a shitty OKT still can ask me what i expect..pay little ask for the sky and alot of request. Truth is i didnt even ask for any request at the start i only asked any good recommendation. This arsehole still can tell me with the amt i pay i shouldnt be expecting so much.

BLOODY HELL PAY 198RM smwhrre else also receive better service lor. I customer pay for services then of course i expect to receive something normal or of basic standard ma...walao my 198rm not money? I bet can even last him a week lor for his makan. Where got OKT like that do business one. Walao so hot but i control. This place service standard for girls drop. OKT is a perfect arse hole.

DONT SAY NEVER WARN. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. 2 girls also kena piano massage. PLEASE DONT EVEN BOTHER TO WASTE UR 198RM HERE.

Left pissed n unhappy and went back to SG.

Hope fellow bros dont meet the same fate i kena. If can please avoid this place at all cost.

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 29-11-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
Hi bros,

Recently went to a vietnam massage not sure same one u all talking abt not but according to google its at :

This shop charges 198Rm.
Previously came here twice bef and today went there OKT change. Become one moh peng in his early 40s.

So today i was recommended a young girl thru OKT phone. I said ok...next thing i know..saw a small girl in her sleeping attire?!? Thought i saw wrongly..not even in work attire just came down. Even the okt stun ask her wear work attire or smtg.

Went to room . Tried to break the ice. This is where things start going south. No response much..using phone all the time. Looks very busy and not interested to work. Had to wait for her to use phone finish bef shower. She has a tattoo on her A cup breast. Very skinny n young looking girl. Ask her for her age she said quietly in chinese aiya dont ask alr la but i heard. Whole time face v black..shower only lasted a few secs and then she said done didnt even wash properly damn disgusted..

After shower came massage and wa press piano massage. 1/10!!!? Kept using the praying hands stance to pat your back. Within 5mins or so ask me turn over n go for sex.

I was immediately enraged n pissed..stood up from bed ask her now whats next. She point to her cb non stop ask me to up her..wth major turn off as well. For all i know she could be an underage girl.

I said NO its ok then shake head and say cannot la...then i start to dress myself up. Called for the boss no response. Went out and sat on sofa told the boss cannot la cannot this girl service bad..attitude bad. Boss suddenly like enraged say will change girl in loud voice. When i ask which girl he not happy ask is it i very choosy all. Then i say no la i just asking ma who he changing to i wanna see. After that he told me " this is the last time...u all customers happy happy change. Ask for alot." I told him girl service was v bad my 3rd visit but first time comimg out n rejecting girl.

New girl came 71. Ntg special. But attitude n FJ service made up for it. Massage : Almost same shit. Piano massage ?!?! Wth!!

Came out after session thank the boss n said this one better la service n attitude. He started to say i ask for alot cannot satisfy me. I told him i come 2times pfev also no such problem.. Then he kept telling me the girl i reject he gave someone else also no problem..is my expectation too high. I asked him how does he even know if my expectations are high...he v yaya papaya starting saying aiya you think i small kid meh i see i know what pattern n style u like.
(Talk cock bloody idiot at the start also say same thing he know what i like in the end recommended this girl who lools barely 18 anx service suck to the core. Massage 5min then wanna FJ)

So in the end he kept telling me next time go smwhere else and dont go there. He cannot satisfy my expectations. I was like no point talking to this arsehole alr he is a shitty OKT who bef getting $ v nice go you. Once receive your $$ customer service gone n heckcare abt how u feel. First time met such a shitty OKT still can ask me what i expect..pay little ask for the sky and alot of request. Truth is i didnt even ask for any request at the start i only asked any good recommendation. This arsehole still can tell me with the amt i pay i shouldnt be expecting so much.

BLOODY HELL PAY 198RM smwhrre else also receive better service lor. I customer pay for services then of course i expect to receive something normal or of basic standard ma...walao my 198rm not money? I bet can even last him a week lor for his makan. Where got OKT like that do business one. Walao so hot but i control. This place service standard for girls drop. OKT is a perfect arse hole.

DONT SAY NEVER WARN. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. 2 girls also kena piano massage. PLEASE DONT EVEN BOTHER TO WASTE UR 198RM HERE.

Hope fellow bros dont meet the same fate i kena. If can please avoid this place at all cost.
Can try 新后宫 at 198A Jln Perisai. 7 and 9 is good
Old 29-11-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can try 新后宫 at 198A Jln Perisai. 7 and 9 is good

Thx bro will do any idea whats the damage and what they provide..all in including fj?

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 29-11-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hi bros,

This shop charges 198Rm.

Yeah the standard dropped after the renovation. The previous guy (Darrel or Darren) was super chill can talk cock sing song. Current guy i asked a few questions like asking for his money.
Old 30-11-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thx bro will do any idea whats the damage and what they provide..all in including fj?
B2B only any other things is up to the girl and you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1