The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post
Should be taking over his shift now since DG no entertainment for now. TC become spokesman for G-Club while Soopafly is spokesman for kapoo.
Paiseh, paiseh.
Very soon will be busy at secret location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
wow bro Tony, ur juicy g-club pic really makes me want to fly down BKK right away.
i still have to endure 3 more weeks. LOS here i CUM....
Faster cummm.
555!
Old 28-02-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Big Apple G-Club - คอนเสิร์ต หญิงลี Party 20/02/14

Old 28-02-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Big Apple G-Club - คอนเสิร์ต หญิงลี Party 20/02/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Last one my type of cai.........KNN...why I never see these good cai when I was in Big Apple.
Old 28-02-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow The Villa G-Club - Big Ass Concert 25/02/14

Don't play play. The Villa G-Club DJ has a lot of fans.

Old 28-02-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster (B)

Old 28-02-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

Old 28-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold
Re: G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Paiseh, paiseh.
Very soon will be busy at secret location.
Hahaha........... paiseh for what? Need more samsters like you to share good info around and post more juicy pics! Hope the crisis will end soon!
Old 03-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post
Hahaha........... paiseh for what? Need more samsters like you to share good info around and post more juicy pics! Hope the crisis will end soon!
Hahaha thank you!

Been busy travelling around for work lately so no time to update G-Club news at the moment.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 16
fastspawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Looks like I will be in BKK with 2 other friends from 23rd-End March, probably go G-club for 2 of these days.

I notice that if buy membership there is also 1 Karaoke room. Is this private room really got karaoke or is it a waste of time? How long is it for?

Even with membership still got table opening fee?

Thanks! And if any bros wanna join us just PM me. Of course very strange offer since we are newbies to the BKK scene, but whatever we play by ear.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastspawn View Post
Bros,

I notice that if buy membership there is also 1 Karaoke room. Is this private room really got karaoke or is it a waste of time? How long is it for?

Even with membership still got table opening fee?
Normally, room is depends on the value of the membership. If you talking about 50k bht and above I think there's a few g clubs will throw in either free few LDs or 1 time usage of the room. No timing, since it's was for 1 time usage.
Lost touch with G clubs since 09. I think Pii like BD193 or Pii Tony can assist you more on this.

Of course, inside the room, it's better than outside. Similar like lap sap ktvs in Sg, you don't go inside the room to sing songs only, right.

What do you mean by table opening fee? I don't understand.
Old 05-03-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Normally, room is depends on the value of the membership. If you talking about 50k bht and above I think there's a few g clubs will throw in either free few LDs or 1 time usage of the room. No timing, since it's was for 1 time usage.
Lost touch with G clubs since 09. I think Pii like BD193 or Pii Tony can assist you more on this.

Of course, inside the room, it's better than outside. Similar like lap sap ktvs in Sg, you don't go inside the room to sing songs only, right.

What do you mean by table opening fee? I don't understand.
At least you can say, "...lost touch with G Clubs since 09..." I never step into one at all.... only come here and hear, so discouraging for me....
Old 05-03-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
At least you can say, "...lost touch with G Clubs since 09..." I never step into one at all.... only come here and hear, so discouraging for me....
Got chance we go G-Club together lah.

The G-Club girls will love the Night Rider and Buay Watch star!
Old 06-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

The Mansion Club is locate at the former Forte Club @ RCA.

♛ THE GRAND OPENING WEEKEND OF THE MANSION *DAY 2* ♛

** SATURDAY 8th MARCH 2014 **

To celebrate The Grand Opening of The Mansion we have prepared for you a double bill of pleasure:

✯ Friday the 7th of March - SEDUCTIVE ANGELS
Straight from heaven we have an angelic experience prepared for you, these angels like to play!

✯ Saturday the 8th of March - LUST FOR LATEX
Prepare for a night of Sin with Skin Tight Latex outfits, devilish performances and fun that includes whips, shower shows and enflamed hostesses.

♛ Do you want a VIP Invite with one hour of OPEN BAR? Click attend and inbox us with your email address, phone number and full name! ♛

What is The Mansion?
The Mansion, a new Burlesque Styled Club. Imagine Las Vegas meets Bangkok, Sensual Dancers, +100 hostesses, the best live musicians and performers and the most amazing audio visual experience ever realized in Bangkok.

• A 40 sq. meter full 'Projection Mapping' stage wall (very unique in SouthEast Asia)
• A total of 15 'Indoor Fountains' connected to the only city indoor water fall
• A complete 4 'Level Theater' sitting setup
• No less than 24 'VIP Sitting Booths'
• Exclusive Live Band/Performance
• Vegas Style Entertainment
• International Cuisine
• Premium Drinks
• Beautiful Hostesses
• Top VIP Service
• No Membership / Free Entry
• Strictly Party on the highest levels of Entertainment

You can expect a perfect VIP Trinity at The Mansion - High Class Dining & International Live Performance, all merged into a Night Club Environment!

DRESS CODE: SMART CASUAL TO FORMAL(NO SHORTS & SANDALS)

For more information please:
Email: [email protected]
Call : 082-308-3246
The Mansion
Bangkok, Thailand 10320

https://www.facebook.com/events/596680667082800/
Old 06-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

01.03.14 High School Night Party@ Monte Carlo.

http://www.sungsunclub.com/index.php/topic,2538.0.html
Old 06-03-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

26.02.14 The 12th Anniversary @ Maiake.

http://www.sungsunclub.com/index.php...9.html#msg8539
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread